• Tora

5 16.13%
  • Kunoichi

2 6.45%

Thread: Who is your favourite ninja. Ver. 2.0

Who is your favourite ninja. Ver. 2.0

Who is your favourite ninja. Ver. 2.0

Let's choose favourite Ninja!

Well I don't know .... Do you have a Kunoichi character vignette for us?

Despite that i know the characters a little more, still can't tell yet... Between Shun, Hiro and Tora would be my choice
    No siggie to display... move along...

Well I've now played the demo so I've cast my vote for Hiro. He's just the quintessential ninja and feel like the character with the most depth because of his kuji magic ability. Plus there's that adorable run animation.

It's too early to tell of course but I reckon I'll be using Shun for long range sniper attacks, Hiro for hand-to-hand fighting and the rest for the character specific parts of the game. I tried killing the giant dude at the end of the demo with Hiro and it was quite tedious since you can only hurt him with jumping attacks and some magic - best to do it the way the designer planned it, lol.

I like tigers. So Tora FTW
    WARNING: THE ABOVE POST MAY CAUSE STUPIDITY!!!! :nut:

Futo. Still reminds me of the fat dude from Mystical Ninja: The legend of Goemon. Now that would be cool DLC. Having all 4 of the ninjas playable...yeah. Just a though. The license and title can't be too expensive.

I only played it once in total, as I just installed it last night.
    But the main Ninja, Hiro, and the sort of female version, Suzume, really appealed to me.
    I guess I just like their classic Ninja-styles, but it's great to see multiple characters.
    - Damage Inc.

I've always wanted to play as a ninja that wields tekko-kagi, so I'm looking forward to using Tora.

But 'til then, it's Hiro.
    Taste FEAR!!

Suzume!
    Please click my dragons!
    http://dragcave.net/user/Flawless

SHUN!

I just played it yesterday. And i choose Suzume as my character. She's so beautiful. I really get attracted with her physical appearance. I just hope that she is powerful, stronger and that i made the right choice choosing her as the character. Cross your fingers!

Hello,

I am jack.I am new to this site,but I’ve enjoyed posting in your forums.I like Shun the best, I think. His dialogue outbursts are excellent, and he's challenging to use but surprisingly effective in combat. Plus, striking from hiding at a distance is fundamentally Ninja. I even relish his unstable energy move, because it clears out an entire area of enemies instantly, with the satisfaction of celebratory fireworks.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.

Welcome Jack

Hm, yeah, Shun is good, but one thing i don't like in him - he's ineffective in close combat. But as for stealth killing - the best

I know I said I couldn't decide, but after playing it twice I decided on Shun - He's the one who acts most like a ninja! But you gotta love 'em all xD
    No siggie to display... move along...

did we have any dough

I am going with Shun. I like his combat style.

hiiiii

i like Tiger very much

DUI Attorney

Suzume!
    signature image

Hiro!