Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: OMG these guys got B:AA a week early!

OMG these guys got B:AA a week early!

Originally Posted by Elpy
    I'd rather get the batarang, making of disc, norty box and map than a straitjacket.
    its ok, ill just have to settle for night vision when CODMW2 comes out

Originally Posted by Elpy
    I'd rather get the batarang, making of disc, norty box and map than a straitjacket.
    Me too, why the hell would anyone want a straight jacket?

The box is too

I want a straitjacket! I lost my original one after I broke out.....
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

HAHA .... was the straight jacket just for the reviewers?? .... kind of a nice touch by Eidos and Rocksteady

Originally Posted by KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
    HAHA .... was the straight jacket just for the reviewers?? .... kind of a nice touch by Eidos and Rocksteady
    They're mainly for reviewers but some people in Eidos got one (I haven't got mine D: ). Everyone at RS gets one

Here's mycoldman of podcast fame trying to get out of his at the Eidos offices though, it's really rather funny:

roflcopter

The funniest bit is when Saty (assitant producer on Battlestations and Just Cause) puts him into the lift. mycoldman ended up on the sixth floor where there's a pensions company. The doors open straight to reception there and the receptionist was like.... WTF

I have asked for one to give away as a prize on here but apparently there are none left
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

I am going to rewiev this game too.
    B u n c h P r o d u c t i o n s

They're mainly for reviewers but some people in Eidos got one (I haven't got mine D: ). Everyone at RS gets one

Here's mycoldman of podcast fame trying to get out of his at the Eidos offices though, it's really rather funny:

roflcopter

The funniest bit is when Saty (assitant producer on Battlestations and Just Cause) puts him into the lift. mycoldman ended up on the sixth floor where there's a pensions company. The doors open straight to reception there and the receptionist was like.... WTF

I have asked for one to give away as a prize on here but apparently there are none left
    HAHAHA ... good stuff Keir ... thanks for being so cool over this whole time period we have all been waiting ... bugging u with our questions and comments ... good work bud

roflcopter

Funny video lol the ending was grand! it must be hella fun being a reviewer and a game developer..

Shame there are no more jackets left.. having the chance to win one would've been cool.

roflcopter

Funny video. :keir:
    Multi Color.

Originally Posted by H8_is_Bad
    Well said! and very true! I pre-ordered the standard edition cause i didn't want the batarang.. i just want the game and the dem bones challenge map.. I wanted the crime alley too but wasn't about to pay $100 for the CE.. I'll buy the crime alley code from ebay.
    The Crime Alley map is just made available "immediately" for CE owners. So, it will probably be made available for the rest a couple of weeks later. You'll be too busy with the main game, anyway, probably.

lol the person in that video was laughing like the joker lol
    ALIAS the number 1 TV show!
    This is funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jicuL...eature=related

OMG, I can just imagine a personalized straitjacket.. *faints*
    My folks got pretty mad though when I mentioned I wanted a straitjacket.. Went on and on about how I should be the one locked in Arkham..
    Dif tor heh smusma.

Originally Posted by door noob
    That wouldn't be really smart...Not all customers would utilize the straight jacket it in a good way...
    What do they take us for???
    PS I never recieved my eraser, who should I talk to about that?
    "Its not on this page, so i'll assume that it doesn't exist."

Originally Posted by batman4747
    lol the person in that video was laughing like the joker lol
    That's Joe, he's an assistant producer on Batman at Eidos
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

The straightjacket's there for their boss's to put em' in it 'till the 25th/28th so they can't give away any spoilers.
    "That the play is the tragedy man, and it's hero the conqueror worm" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8EGbz4Puw

dude the strait jacket was bad ass it should so be in like a super collectors edition like you have BAA then BAACE and the BAA Joker editon or something like that that comes with the batarang and strait jacket

I WANT THAT ONE!!!

Thanks for all of the replies guys! I like reading your thoughts.

I would like to get a straight jacket. It would be fun walking around the house with that on LOL.

i need a dumb website no one will look at, so i can review games early.
    http://www.arkham-themovie.com/

I Want that -_-
    SpongBob .. Patrick =)

GREAT IDEA... Some of us (keir, vxr, sammii, zhim) should get a domain and start reviewing games! Google ads... we could make it work!
    "Its not on this page, so i'll assume that it doesn't exist."

Page 2 of 2 First First 12