Thread: | Official | Batman Arkham Asylum Modded Costume thread!!

| Official | Batman Arkham Asylum Modded Costume thread!!

Hi everyone,

Great new thread StalkerUKCG. Here's a Batman Begins batsuit...I understand that not everyone can use these mods unless they enable high-settings so I'll get to work on the lower res versions when I get a chance, but it will be done I promise.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l80j3b

Take care and rock on.

P.S. I know that with the Begins suit the helm is more similar in texture to the torso, not shiny and part of the cape like above. I may fiddle with an alternate non-shiny-helm at some point if you guys and girls would like.

Originally Posted by CaptainJack
    P.S. I know that with the Begins suit the helm is more similar in texture to the torso, not shiny and part of the cape like above. I may fiddle with an alternate non-shiny-helm at some point if you guys and girls would like.
    Offcourse do.

I understand that not everyone can use these mods unless they enable high-settings so I'll get to work on the lower res versions when I get a chance, but it will be done I promise.
    That would be really sweet of you.

And your skin is AMAZING!

Hi everyone,

Great new thread StalkerUKCG. Here's a Batman Begins batsuit...I understand that not everyone can use these mods unless they enable high-settings so I'll get to work on the lower res versions when I get a chance, but it will be done I promise.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l80j3b

Take care and rock on.

That is really cool!

The sad part is none of these costumes are gonna make it to console....
    BEHIND YOU!!!!!
    made you look!

i know it sucks, come on rocksteady DLC Azreal knightfall armour along with all these suits!! ^.^

I enlarged the bat, smoothed the seams in the armor, and blurred out the rivets...what do you think?

Also, which file controls the silvery part of the rivet? I still haven't been able to remove that.

Originally Posted by DarkKnight11

I enlarged the bat, smoothed the seams in the armor, and blurred out the rivets...what do you think?

Also, which file controls the silvery part of the rivet? I still haven't been able to remove that.
    Flawless Victory!

If Azreal isn't made within 60 minutes, I blow up a hospital...

Originally Posted by jackwinz
    if azreal isn't made within 60 minutes, i blow up a hospital...
    roflwaffle

Awesome work both of you.
    I always preferred the begins suit to TDK. Begins actually looks like batman.

Also nice job on Terrys suit. Got my download for sure

Cool mods, they look great.

I agree they all look cool.
    Batman Arkham Asylum - GOTY

Jebus there is a lot of talent on this board. I preordered the CE for 360, but if you guys keep this up, I might just have to ALSO purchase a pc copy to try out these costumes.

Yes, I'm a Bat-fanatic.

Here's a download for my Batman Beyond skin. It's high detail.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1d5gvv

Awesome work man.

Downloaded.

Im in love with the Dark Knight costume

Hmm thats weird.

Your skin isn't working for me. The eyes are working, and the cape looks way shinier, but thats the only change.

I'm running stuff on high detail.
    :\

Originally Posted by Larfleeze
    Hmm thats weird.

Your skin isn't working for me. The eyes are working, and the cape looks way shinier, but thats the only change.

I'm running stuff on high detail.
    :\
    You need to use high or medium for it to work. Low and Very High is not supported.

Oh right.

The only thing I have to say is that there has to be some way to cover up the mouth. Because now it makes batman look like a guy with dark skin

Originally Posted by DarkKnight11
    Here's a download for my Batman Beyond skin. It's high detail.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1d5gvv

that's amazing,DK11.Best BB ever...

The Dark Knight batsuit is AMAZING. I'm so going to play through the game with that.

Originally Posted by The Jedi Guardian
    The only thing I have to say is that there has to be some way to cover up the mouth. Because now it makes batman look like a guy with dark skin
    That's not Batman, that's Blackman http://www.emusic.com/album/Macka-B-.../10858905.html

Track 10 loooool

Damn i thought the Dark knight/batman begins suit(s) would look stupid but i was WRONG they look awesome.

Captain Jack thats for you:
    PSN:Mani-Man

the classic blue and grey looks fantastic

Page 3 of 40 First First 123456713 ... Last