Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Report: Rocksteady co-developing Hitman 5.

Report: Rocksteady co-developing Hitman 5.

Report: Rocksteady co-developing Hitman 5.

Yes but no gears of war style camera please and fix hitmans movement
    Agent 47
    Batman: AA is fun

Would you just stop complaining about the camera, your as bad as Elite with screen tearing.
    Batman Arkham Asylum - GOTY

Wow, loved Blood Money, can't wait for this!

I thought the controls were just fine in blood money. In fact, if the PC port wasn't so god awful I'd say everything about it was pretty near spectacular.

Originally Posted by purplerose1414
    I thought the controls were just fine in blood money. In fact, if the PC port wasn't so god awful I'd say everything about it was pretty near spectacular.
    I have it on PC, there's nothing wrong with it. I love Blood Money.

Originally Posted by Solidkill3r
    Would you just stop complaining about the camera, your as bad as Elite with screen tearing.
    ummm, no. NOBODY is as bad as Elite with screen tearing. Elite is a screen tearing NAZI!
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Originally Posted by JD_Method
    I have it on PC, there's nothing wrong with it. I love Blood Money.
    I do to, obviously, but the pc port is kinda crashy.

Originally Posted by DarkCrusader67
    ummm, no. NOBODY is as bad as Elite with screen tearing.
    lol

Great news.

Originally Posted by Solidkill3r
    When was the last time I said anything about screen tearing...?
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    Great news.

When was the last time I said anything about screen tearing...?
    OMG THERES GONNA BE A WAR RUN GUYS RUN!!!!!!

*takes cover in box*

Only kidding lol

I think you people are forgetting part of the reason we have this forum... It's here so the developers can hear our complaints and fix them. Luckily, I was wrong about the screen tearing. Either that Italian guy in the video has messed up eyes, or is just plain stupid...

You people need to know that you don't get a gold star for defending the game. Rocksteady doesn't need you to, Eidos doesn't need you to, and neither do I.

It's like you guys are afraid of voicing your opinions.

Originally Posted by GibsonSGBat
    OMG THERES GONNA BE A WAR RUN GUYS RUN!!!!!!

*takes cover in box*

Only kidding lol
    noooo, we're all good elite's a pretty practical guy when it comes to this stuffs
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

I think you people are forgetting part of the reason we have this forum... It's here so the developers can hear our complaints and fix them. Luckily, I was wrong about the screen tearing. Either that Italian guy in the video has messed up eyes, or is just plain stupid...

You people need to know that you don't get a gold star for defending the game. Rocksteady doesn't need you to, Eidos doesn't need you to, and neither do I.

It's like you guys are afraid of voicing your opinions.
    Fight the powah! I'm with Elite. You guys are just a bit whiney on his opinion. I can understand the screen tearing (I think it was the video btw) because screen tearing leads to freezing in my experiences. You guys just need to speak your minds more. I really hate the clipping. The cape and the way dead guards and some objects are invisible to thugs. See, I said thia a while ago but nobody complained.

Originally Posted by KillerCroc
    Fight the powah! I'm with Elite. You guys are just a bit whiney on his opinion. I can understand the screen tearing (I think it was the video btw) because screen tearing leads to freezing in my experiences. You guys just need to speak your minds more. I really hate the clipping. The cape and the way dead guards and some objects are invisible to thugs. See, I said thia a while ago but nobody complained.
    Exactly. And I think no one flipped out on you because you didn't make it a "big deal."

-_- I'm disappointed in you people (not you, Croc. -___-).

Little girls don't complain because they are to afraid of what people will say
    Agent 47
    Batman: AA is fun

ummm... it was a joke... ^^^

ummm... it was a joke... ^^^
    Not talking about you. I'm mostly replying to SolidKiller.

Exactly. And I think no one flipped out on you because you didn't make it a "big deal."

-_- I'm disappointed in you people (not you, Croc. -___-).
    Everyone can have their own opinions and everyone just went "NO YOU CANT SAY THAT ABOUT THIS GAME" To your bit on screen tearing which was perfectly fine to me. And in my way of looking at this game I mean graphics are good and all but I really don't look deep deep deep into and point out where I see tearing or clipping I just like going with it because I more in it for the story and the way the game flows than the graphics even if they are the best graphics in the world I'll still want the game to have a good flowing story over graphics
    Lovers with Drazar and Ensanguined Walls' long lost brother!

Not talking about you. I'm mostly replying to SolidKiller.
    oh okay

EliteF50 mentioning you was sarcasm, Splinter47 just dosent stop complaining. Yes everyone is allowed an opinion but when he goes around to another thread that has nothing to do with BAA he still complains about the camera. So sorry to you Elite.
    Batman Arkham Asylum - GOTY

wtf is your problem dude ^^^

wtf is your problem dude ^^^
    He's screen tearing IRL
    Lovers with Drazar and Ensanguined Walls' long lost brother!

hahahahaha ^^

Good News

This is some good news, I'll wait until I play B:AA before I go to the Hitman forum and start making requests of Rocksteady. I wonder if Rocksteady has been working on the game since 2007-2008, or recently assigned to assist another developer. I expect greatness in some form or another.
    I like brain, so I flirt with a whole bunch of nerds.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last