Thread: Report: Rocksteady co-developing Hitman 5.

Report: Rocksteady co-developing Hitman 5.

Originally Posted by Solidkill3r
    EliteF50 mentioning you was sarcasm, Splinter47 just dosent stop complaining. Yes everyone is allowed an opinion but when he goes around to another thread that has nothing to do with BAA he still complains about the camera. So sorry to you Elite.

Little girls don't complain, so I can understand your comment.
    Agent 47
    Batman: AA is fun

Originally Posted by Splinter47
    Little girls don't complain, so I can understand your comment.
    haha well aint you a treat.
    Batman Arkham Asylum - GOTY

So I heard Rocksteady are co-developing Hitman 5.

Originally Posted by JD_Method
    So I heard Rocksteady are co-developing Hitman 5.
    I heard they got one coming out where the hitman uses a cape instead of guns.

haha ^^ no way?
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Please let IO make Hitman 5, its not that I dont trust in Rocksteady its just IO have their own style going for years , this is very a sad news.
    The best way to resolve a problem , is kill the problem

Originally Posted by Angel_
    Please let IO make Hitman 5, its not that I dont trust in Rocksteady its just IO have their own style going for years , this is very a sad news.
    IO hasn't evolved Hitman in any meaningful way, and their formula for the series has become rather stale. Personally, I'd like to see a new team take over and do different things with the direction of Hitman. This is a refreshing change for the future, not sad news.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

go play Blood money if you havent , the franchise evolved big time compare to Contract , you dont know what your talking about.

go play Blood money if you havent , the franchise evolved big time compare to Contract , you dont know what your talking about.
    Go kill people, rinse and repeat?
    Lovers with Drazar and Ensanguined Walls' long lost brother!

Of course I know what I'm talking about. However, I don't share your opinion about the Hitman series. I have played Blood Money several times, and it certainly wasn't the next-gen experience that was repeatedly promised. It had the same formula with fairly minor changes, and they did nothing to elevate the sophistication of stealth and exploration in the series. In fact, it's becoming rather stale.

Please do not tell me that I am clueless when we have a difference of opinion.

Hell yeah. Blood Money was the best one, imo.

I still like this game better. AA has a really good balance between combat and stealth. The only thing I didn't like about Hitman was that he couldn't fight very well.

Originally Posted by AdamWest
    Go kill people, rinse and repeat?
    No.

Plan
    custom your weapon for the situation
    Dodge witness
    Kill by accident
    Pay to remove any recognition.
    Ton's of accidents death that you can , by breaking glass roof to kill someone or push him in the stairs.
    Hide bodies in Trash or locker

new stuff.. na mean ?

Hitman is a franchise that you don't touch.

Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead
    Hell yeah. Blood Money was the best one, imo.

I still like this game better. AA has a really good balance between combat and stealth. The only thing I didn't like about Hitman was that he couldn't fight very well.
    Yeah, I've never quite understood that about many shooters... Well, any game where you're said to be a well-trained assassin, soldier, etc. A man can easily blow a dude's head clean off from 200 yards away with a standard or dual-weilded pistols or what-have-you, complete with fancy ass bullet time and all, yet in a straight up hand to hand fight, he's garbage? Excuse me? ... I really hope that Rocksteady does takeover the Hitman series now that B:AA is ready is to ship because I'd be excited for the game based on their design principles. I want to feel like a highly-paid, immaculately-trained assassin. In every sense of the word. And I think, with Rocksteady's attention to detail, they could make an amazing Hitman game.

Originally Posted by The New Blueguy
    Yeah, I've never quite understood that about many shooters... Well, any game where you're said to be a well-trained assassin, soldier, etc. A man can easily blow a dude's head clean off from 200 yards away with a standard or dual-weilded pistols or what-have-you, complete with fancy ass bullet time and all, yet in a straight up hand to hand fight, he's garbage? Excuse me? ... I really hope that Rocksteady does takeover the Hitman series now that B:AA is rady is to ship because I'd be excited for the game based on their design principles. I want to feel like a highly-paid, immaculately-trained assassin. In every sense of the word. And I think, with Rocksteady's attention to detail, they could make an amazing Hitman game.
    He can fight pretty well in Blood money in fist fight , you just have to click "mouse1" unarmed in front of a guy , he will ; desarm the guy and steal his weapon , Headbutt.

Hitman isn't a street fighter game he wont Shoryuken a guy , its a mind game and gameplay wise it will be way to easy if you just could go kung fu fighting every guy.

B:AA is way to easy , It stink casual gaming , aimbots everywhere , hold action cam to have a heat seeking batrang or during Freeflow cross 25 netters to the next target , maybe its because your a casual gamer that you prefer Batman , I respect that but the game is waaaay to easy , even if the demo is at super noob mode , I see the mechanics it wont change much from the god like difficulty. the enemies will just have more HP , hit harder , aim with more accuracy , what ever I'll will just infinite Batrang Headshot all of them then 1 button takedown.

He can fight pretty well in Blood money in fist fight , you just have to click "mouse1" unarmed in front of a guy , he will ; desarm the guy and steal his weapon , Headbutt.

Hitman isn't a street fighter game he wont Shoryuken a guy , its a mind game and gameplay wise it will be way to easy if you just could go kung fu fighting every guy.

B:AA is way to easy , It stink casual gaming , aimbots everywhere , hold action cam to have a heat seeking batrang or during Freeflow cross 25 netters to the next target , maybe its because your a casual gamer that you prefer Batman , I respect that but the game is waaaay to easy , even if the demo is at super noob mode , I see the mechanics it wont change much from the god like difficulty. the enemies will just have more HP , hit harder , aim with more accuracy , what ever I'll will just infinite Batrang Headshot all of them then 1 button takedown.
    Well it obviously seems that you are too "pro" for this game

Well it obviously seems that you are too "pro" for this game
    exactly.

Rocksteady All The Way

It is my opinion that Rocksteady has already proven to be a top notch developer. I also believe that Rocksteady wouldn't screw over the Hitman series. After I play B:AA, I will understand their true potential, and I plan on providing constructive criticism that will be beneficial to the upcoming Hitman game.
    I like brain, so I flirt with a whole bunch of nerds.

exactly.
    lol... right

I don't want street fighter in my Hitman. I just mean that I'm sick of hearing how highly-trained your run-of-the-mill bad ass is only to be stunted by ridiculous gaming limitations that should be thrown out. You say you're too pro for this game but I say, then why not give me the guy who can gun down everyone in one swoop, and kung fu his way out of a situation and make the overall game harder.

Basically, when I think of Hitman, I think of a stealth version of The Transporter movies.

Nice one

Rocksteady developing one of my favourite franchises ever. Wicked.

Rocksteady is not a typecast developer, despite what some rather immature users seem to be implying. In addition to Batman: Arkham Asylum, they have also developed an FPS thriller that focuses on riot control. As we are able to deduce, Rocksteady has tackled a variety of genres, and I'm sure that they understand how to retain the spirit of the Hitman series while allowing it to evolve for the next-gen of technology.

While the Hitman series has been consistently entertaining, I hold the belief that it has never evolved. Blood Money barely took advantage of current technology, but we must remember that this is still a rumur. I don't believe that Rocksteady has made any confirmations on their involvement.

Just chill out and ignore him man, not worth it.
    You're right. He's not worth the effort.

Not sure if this means Rocksteady is developing Hitman 5. I thought that Rocksteady had it's own motion capture studio and since both IOI and Rocksteady have Eidos as publisher it would make sense that they could make use of the studio rather than going somewhere else. Doesn't necessarily mean Rocksteady is making the game. Guess we'll have to wait and see for an official answer though.

Also knock of the flaming already had to delete a number of posts in this thread.

Originally Posted by @m
    Not sure if this means Rocksteady is developing Hitman 5. I thought that Rocksteady had it's own motion capture studio and since both IOI and Rocksteady have Eidos as publisher it would make sense that they could make use of the studio rather than going somewhere else. Doesn't necessarily mean Rocksteady is making the game. Guess we'll have to wait and see for an official answer though.
    Hail to the Super Moderator for a response!

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last