Thread: JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

Originally Posted by KainBenidorm
    Eyy JD_method, can you change cape color into black too??? its some ugly see all dress black with a blue cape xDDD
    Said he was trying to find a proper texture for it.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

What program do you use to change textures???
    The program he mentioned in the first post.

JD, you should white his eyes out too, if possible =)
    Xbox Live GT: Angel ManFreddy PS3 Username: Angel_ManFreddy
    www.myspace.com/willscrazylaugh

Nice mod, now Bman looks more movie like and less TV series like. It's definitely a more serious look and true to the "Dark Knight" moniker. Your seeing too much blue though may be due to the display you're using, especially if its a TN LCD. I'm looking at it on a G series Viewsonic CRT and it looks pretty black.

Great work! Now I wonder who'll be first to make a Robin mod
    Beware of the Knight.

Very lovely looking costume. Shame i dont have a PC

Originally Posted by Rexie
    TexMod does amazing thjings. I have used it a lot for TR.

Have you tried messing with the Bump-Maps yet?
    I had the program lying around on my PC from when I used it for Tomb Raider aswell.

And nope, haven't messed with the bump-maps yet. Not sure what they do so I left them alone.

What's their function?

What program do you use to change textures???
    Read my first post again.

Originally Posted by purplerose1414
    unfortunately the textures seem to be the only moddable thing. The INI files have the console listed and under the tilde key, but in game it doesn't function, along with the fact the sound files are compressed in a way none of my extraction programs recognize.
    Indeed. Textures are the only thing I've gained access too. Everything else is packaged away.

Eyy JD_method, can you change cape color into black too??? its some ugly see all dress black with a blue cape xDDD
    I would love to make his cape black, but read my first post again.

Originally Posted by We Are The Archers
    JD, you should white his eyes out too, if possible =)
    Good idea. I'll see if I can do something about that sometime.

Huh, now this is weird. Using this program, i find textures of the "graffiti" in the Riddler's holding cell is still blood, not the green colored mess it is in game. I always assumed they just simply replaced the color...

Huh, now this is weird. Using this program, i find textures of the "graffiti" in the Riddler's holding cell is still blood, not the green colored mess it is in game. I always assumed they just simply replaced the color...
    I noticed that too. There's some other really cool stuff to find as well but I won't spoil anything.

Cool! I actully prefer the Black suit colour to the Grey. Thanks!

Just tested it JD. It looks awesome in-game. On my PC which is hooked up to my 52" Sony Bravia LCD , you can tell it is a bluish color on the cape still and yes, as you mentioned about the gloves needing to be changed. I just thought I'd mention that because another said it was black on his screen. I just wanted you to be able to adjust colors well because I know people's TV/monitors are different.

Originally Posted by JD_Method
    I noticed that too. There's some other really cool stuff to find as well but I won't spoil anything.
    Please PM me a spoiler if it's unlockable suits... hell PM me the spoiler anyway. I mean it can't be any more game shattering than the goof up yesterday.

Originally Posted by The New Blueguy
    Please PM me a spoiler if it's unlockable suits... hell PM me the spoiler anyway. I mean it can't be any more game shattering than the goof up yesterday.
    What goof?

very cool too bad i have a ps3 id want ot see these inhancements
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Originally Posted by RonnyGreen
    What goof?
    Shhhh... That's a spoiler I wish I hadn't read. I still enjoy the game but, it was annoying because it wasn't tagged.

Originally Posted by RonnyGreen
    What goof?
    Somebody found the names of all the Bosses....very rude of him to post it.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you also see

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you also see
    Yep.

Nice one! better then armored suit any day...
    BEHIND YOU!!!!!
    made you look!

Hey guys, thought I would pitch in by doing the eye reskin a couple of people asked for. I really wanted to do a Harley reskin with her classic black and red, but we only see her in cinamatics in the demo. Oh well.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...nShot00001.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rsdoru

Hey guys, thought I would pitch in by doing the eye reskin.

That's awesome!! Man we need to find the cape texture!! Was the glove texture there already?

Damn!!!! I wanted to have the first actual mod for the game

Oh well, nice work on the suit. I'm currently working on a version of the costume that has the undies removed and replaced with a rappelling harness, as well as a few other tweaks, such as a modified bat insignia and facial textures (current one is too grissly for my tastes), as well as a joker texture that matches the dark knight color scheme.

Also:

Now, I know it could be improved. I need to make the gloves darker and the cape blacker, because currently it's still a bit blue. I'm trying to find the texture for it but no luck so far. This next picture shows the blue cape better.
    Let me know the id tag if you actually find it, but I searched through the textures last night and I'm starting to think that the blue tint it has is actually a part of the shader on the cape...which means that we may be out of luck unless eidos/rocksteady release an SDK....

prettty please ..

edit:

I really wanted to do a Harley reskin with her classic black and red, but we only see her in cinamatics in the demo. Oh well.
    I know that if you die when you're in the predator section at the very end of the demo she shows up when you die, and I don't think that's prerendered. if you play tell you get to that section and then go through the loaded textures you might be able to find her.

Dude. You rock.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

^ I was wondering when you were gonna show up. lol

Originally Posted by Keir
    Dude. You rock.
    soo.... any chance you'll make more costumes for the consol vesrion keir? please?
    BEHIND YOU!!!!!
    made you look!

Hey guys, thought I would pitch in by doing the eye reskin a couple of people asked for. I really wanted to do a Harley reskin with her classic black and red, but we only see her in cinamatics in the demo. Oh well.

When u die and see her I believe that those are renders, not video......
    XB Live: Reece619 PSN: Reecio

Page 3 of 18 First First 123456713 ... Last