Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

Originally Posted by Jables_Kage
    haha the advantages of having a pc... suck on that console fanbois!
    I'm actually getting the game on PS3.

Originally Posted by The New Blueguy
    That is amazing!!! When you find the cape texture and make it black it will be perfect! Hey you think you could one with a matching silver belt and crest and a gold belt and crest? Not Batman '89 or anything because that would be altering the model and not the texture I believe. Just exactly as you have it but a matching gold belt and crest and a matching silver belt and crest.
    Thanks for the feedback, but what is this crest you speak of? Enlighten me, and I may give it a shot.

I've got about three requests already now.

Originally Posted by Mani-Man
    Wow i hope they make that costume for the ps3,complete in black he looks even more amazing than in grey!WOW just WOW
    never going to happen fool! that is why pc gaming is better than consoles, cuz we can edit files that you cannot. do the smart thing and ditch the console!

Damn

Well, if anyone at Rocksteady is reading this, it would be a great heads-up to have an all black Batsuit as potential DLC... (wink wink, nudge nudge)

The costumes now available to download. Just in case anyone missed it now that I've edited my first post.

never going to happen fool! that is why pc gaming is better than consoles, cuz we can edit files that you cannot. do the smart thing and ditch the console!
    How dare you to call me a fool,what the hell is your problem? i didnt do anything to you so dont insult me!

Anyway:

Great Mod JD
    PSN:Mani-Man

Great job! Too bad I can't use it on my PS3...
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

To get Batman '89, he'd have to change the model a bit.

But he could probably do...

OR....

I personally like the '89 and Begins suits better than TDK. The mask on TDK looked jacked...

However, the greatest Batman suit of all-time... Batman Returns

Originally Posted by Mani-Man
    Great Mod JD
    Thanks man.

And Jables, you seem a bit hostile towards the console crowd. Just chill a little.

@The New Blueguy

I was thinking of doing a Begins or Dark Knight costume. Don't worry about the cowl though, I wouldn't change the in-game one. Not that I know how to model anyway.

Originally Posted by JD_Method
    Thanks man.

And Jables, you seem a bit hostile towards the console crowd. Just chill a little.

@The New Blueguy

I was thinking of doing a Begins or Dark Knight costume. Don't worry about the cowl though, I wouldn't change the in-game one. Not that I know how to model anyway.
    too tru consoles sux...

Funny how there have been very little problems regarding playing the 360/PS3 demo yet the PC downloads have been fuelled with problems.

That's cool, JD. I just don't know how after putting them side by side, someone actually looked at the TDK suit and said "yeah, that;s better!!" And I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but you have idiots out there who will blatantly say that the TDK suit looks better based on... Heath Ledger. As if nothing bad can be said about TDK period and anything about gets preference just because of Heath Ledger.

Hey not for me!! I have all three versions of the demo (wanted to spot any glaring differences even though I'll be picking a PS3 CE and a standard PC copy) and they run beautifully. From install to play, no hiccups or headaches.

Dude, if you would make the Bat symbol the same color as the belt, I'd download the PC demo and your mod right now lol I think that would be too cool.
    Xbox Live GT: Angel ManFreddy PS3 Username: Angel_ManFreddy
    www.myspace.com/willscrazylaugh

^^^ TRUTH x 10!! Trust me!! I knew I was gonna get a PS3 CE and a PC copy for mods but this made SURE I will do so.

They will make costumes for us! They will see how Bat-Sh%$ crazy JDs mod is making us and make them for consoles, and take more of my money!!! LOL!

I don't like all black Batsuits, but it looks so good, I'm getting this for PC as well just for sexy mods like this.
    Xbox Live GT: Angel ManFreddy PS3 Username: Angel_ManFreddy
    www.myspace.com/willscrazylaugh

Nice work.

TexMod does amazing thjings. I have used it a lot for TR.

Have you tried messing with the Bump-Maps yet?
    Villa, villa.

too tru consoles sux...

Can a Mod do something about this Kage user. He is trolling.

What program do you use to change textures???

Sick Dude! I wish I was gettin' the PC one now, damn you ps3
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

JD, I meant the bat symbol. Sorry... I was thinking superman when I wrote that.

Originally Posted by KainBenidorm
    What program do you use to change textures???
    If you mean the colors, photoshop would do you just fine. The color replacement tool makes it insanely easy.

edit:unfortunately the textures seem to be the only moddable thing. The INI files have the console listed and under the tilde key, but in game it doesn't function, along with the fact the sound files are compressed in a way none of my extraction programs recognize.

Eyy JD_method, can you change cape color into black too??? its some ugly see all dress black with a blue cape xDDD

Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last