Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718

Thread: JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

Originally Posted by purplerose1414
    Hey guys, thought I would pitch in by doing the eye reskin a couple of people asked for. I really wanted to do a Harley reskin with her classic black and red, but we only see her in cinamatics in the demo. Oh well.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...nShot00001.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rsdoru
    by any chance could you upload this eye mod again? It seems to have expired.

That is Awesome!!!!!!!

Hello everyone whether you could ask someone to put my skin in Batman Arkham City if he is not a problem please

so wait...

it's impossible to change the color of the cape and cowl?

Originally Posted by ZANIACK
    it's impossible to change the color of the cape and cowl?
    in the full version of arkham asylum no you can not change it

Originally Posted by Beastie
    in the full version of arkham asylum no you can not change it
    This confuses me, because I read the first 2 pages of this thread which is stated that the cape color couldn't be changed to black on the demo

if someone does a mod for the demo on pc yes they can
    textrmod works with the demo
    not the full game because of the copy protection

Originally Posted by Beastie
    if someone does a mod for the demo on pc yes they can
    textrmod works with the demo
    not the full game because of the copy protection
    so any and all mods only work for the demo?

No way man the original joker is perfect just of thinking replacing the original joker for this one makes me sick the game would lost half of its quality. i personaly wouldn't love this games (arkham asylum and city) if it was this joker unstead of the original, and pratically everyone would agree with me, i mean the heath ledgers joker was great but its too sinister and dark and that's not like the joker should be, and that's not how people like him in fact i hope in the upcoming batman movie reboot i hope they put joker more like he realy his and should be, more close to reality. this guy made this mod just for fun don't start replacing a perfect joker, the heath ledgers its just a version of the true joker just like other versions like The Batman (animated series) joker, they're just alternate versions they're not ment and they will never replace the origninals wich are the best

No way man the original joker is perfect just of thinking replacing the original joker for this one makes me sick the game would lost half of its quality. i personaly wouldn't love this games (arkham asylum and city) if it was this joker unstead of the original, and pratically everyone would agree with me, i mean the heath ledgers joker was great but its too sinister and dark and that's not like the joker should be, and that's not how people like him in fact i hope in the upcoming batman movie reboot i hope they put joker more like he realy his and should be, more close to reality. this guy made this mod just for fun don't start replacing a perfect joker, the heath ledgers its just a version of the true joker just like other versions like The Batman (animated series) joker, they're just alternate versions they're not ment and they will never replace the original characters the origninals wich are the best

Where can i download this mod? Please help, i really want it!

Hey, the download link doesn't work anymore is there anyway that I could still get the JD_First.tpf mod because I can't find it anywhere. Please help.

Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718