Thread: JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

JD_Method presents Batman: Arkham Asylum's FIRST EVER MOD

Originally Posted by Billyman
    *starts chant* BLUE AND GRAY BLUE AND GRAY
    *Shoots*

Az-Re-Al! Az-Re-Al! Az-Re-Al! Az-Re-Al! Az-Re-Al! Az-Re-Al!

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    *Shoots*

Cant be do would require remodeling

Originally Posted by StalkerUKCG
    give me some reference pics and ill have a shot cape colour cant be changed as of yet btw
    Actually you can change the cape color.

Edit the file "SHIPPINGPC-BMGAME.EXE_0x81737993.png" to change the color of the cape.

Originally Posted by henke123
    actually you can change the cape color.

edit the file "shippingpc-bmgame.exe_0x81737993.png" to change the color of the cape.

oh mang here comes the blue and grey outfit

hah nvm he just highlighted the shader using texmod......u cant change the color

Can't the shader be changed somehow? I can't believe that you can only change the shine of the cape and not the cape itself.

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    *Shoots*

There's already been an Azreal, just look a couple of pages back.
    GT:CRA2ED PENGUIN PSN:JokerHere "Did anyone hear about an escaped patient hunting down guards ? No ? Stick Around" - The Joker

this thread makes me wish that i had a gaming computer.. ;[

Someone needs to do a Superman one. Now. Seriously, get on it. Don't worry about the cape.
    "Its not on this page, so i'll assume that it doesn't exist."

Dark Claw, needs tweaks but what do you think

Hah, thats pretty neat.

Originally Posted by bughole5
    hah nvm he just highlighted the shader using texmod......u cant change the color
    I did not just highlight it, here is a blue version:

I don't know if that the blue you are looking for, but its blue.

ok guys the cape can be changed now........SOMEONE MAKE THE CLASSIC BATMAN BLU AND GRAY!!!!!!!!

ok guys the cape can be changed now........SOMEONE MAKE THE CLASSIC BATMAN BLU AND GRAY!!!!!!!!
    seconded

how do you change the color of the inside of the cape

how do you change the color of the inside of the cape

The interior of the cape is predominantly black anyway, I don't think the blue and grey costume needs it.

2 Costume Releases in one day GO ME
    Anyway here it is

Dark Claw

DOWNLOAD LINK

Again Comments welcome

Anyway here it is

Dark Claw

DOWNLOAD LINK

Again Comments welcome
    very impressive! job well done... im sure this has been covered in the 11 pages before this one, but approx how long did it take to change this model from the original to the way it is now?

Dark Claw looks cool.

I know someone is working on that blue and gray one.......

this is why i wish i had a gaming PC, so i could mod game lol

Originally Posted by Sinner77
    very impressive! job well done... im sure this has been covered in the 11 pages before this one, but approx how long did it take to change this model from the original to the way it is now?
    I started work on this at around 3 and now its 11 so thats 8 hours with breaks inbertween some up to and hour id say the total time is about 3 hours but i could knock it down to around 2 hours or maybe shorter for simpler costums. im glad your all happy with it, it was worth the effort and time (my girlfreind dosnt think so :P) anyway since the blue and grey one is being done any requests

Anyway here it is

Dark Claw

DOWNLOAD LINK

Again Comments welcome
    Can someone post it here, i cant download stuff
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

I started work on this at around 3 and now its 11 so thats 8 hours with breaks inbertween some up to and hour id say the total time is about 3 hours but i could knock it down to around 2 hours or maybe shorter for simpler costums. im glad your all happy with it, it was worth the effort and time (my girlfreind dosnt think so :P) anyway since the blue and grey one is being done any requests
    if you're taking requests:
    Batman Beyond.

Would it be possible to make is so that the wings come out when Batman is gliding? So far the other Batman Beyond mod makes the 'cross' formation when gliding but doesn't have any cape that is helping him with the gliding.

Nightwing
    Robin
    Red Robin
    Red Hood (Jason Todd)

Originally Posted by Henke123
    I did not just highlight it, here is a blue version:

I don't know if that the blue you are looking for, but its blue.
    To change the color, did you change the file labeled SHIPPINGPC-BMGAME.EXE_0x81737993 ?

That one changes the way the light shines on the cape, allowing it to appear any color in the right light, but it doesn't change the actual base color of the cape. It would probably work for a blue and gray Bat, but I tried to use that to make a gray cape and the it only looked gray at certain times based on light and the way I was moving.

Page 11 of 18 First First ... 789101112131415 ... Last