Thread: Ventus, Terra, or Aqua: who's your favorite protagonist?

Ventus, Terra, or Aqua: who's your favorite protagonist?

I'm not lucky just I have worked at it ventus story mode was finshed at level 31 I think aqua 45 and terra 37 you just have to master there gameplay be fast with ventus by will just putting in potions

Originally Posted by Crimson King
    I'm not lucky just I have worked at it ventus story mode was finshed at level 31 I think aqua 45 and terra 37 you just have to master there gameplay be fast with ventus by will just putting in potions
    I did finish Terra and Aqua but not Ventus I was radiant garden with Ventus when my brother's PSP broke. -_-

I did finish Terra and Aqua but not Ventus I was radiant garden with Ventus when my brother's PSP broke. -_-

Aw sorry bro

Aw sorry bro
    its okay because KH3D is coming soon so yea

Ven all the way! Just because he looks like Roxas. lol

Man so hard to choose.

I liked Ven for his story and I really liked his character.

Same goes for Aqua.

But there was just something about Terra that was...... cool. I dont know how to explain it. I just thought he was a very strong character in the title. Voice acting may have not been the best but the guy got the way the voice was supposed to sound down. But it was the way he was written in the story. I hope he makes an epic comeback in Kingdom Hearts III.

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja
    Man so hard to choose.

I liked Ven for his story and I really liked his character.

Same goes for Aqua.

But there was just something about Terra that was...... cool. I dont know how to explain it. I just thought he was a very strong character in the title. Voice acting may have not been the best but the guy got the way the voice was supposed to sound down. But it was the way he was written in the story. I hope he makes an epic comeback in Kingdom Hearts III.
    We just have to wait and see what happens in KH3D because of this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ZZl-X8WwY&feat...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gVhS3-FYbA

Yeah , I think the opening hint something about next KH .

I like all of the characters but I am going to choose Aqua because she 's hot . It rare to have good develop female protagonist like Aqua

Aqua was my favorite protagonist. i got her to level 76, and beat both secret bosses with her. By far the best character of all. Even though my favorite out of the whole series is Riku, Aqua is really close behind.

Terra by far was my fave. Ven really tugged at my heart and I admire Aqua's strength, but Terra just grasped me with his dilemmas and ultimate fall. He just meant well and Xehanort used that and manipulated him as much as he could, and eventually stole Terra completely.

I really hope he can be saved as his whole self (though it would take a whole lot of reconfiguring, seriously; had Eraqus in his heart, had Xehanort take over his all but his mind, then was split into "Ansem" and "Xemnas", both who may not be around anymore. Haven't played KH3D yet, so we'll see about that...)

Also, I liked Terra's gameplay. I'm more into melee fighting, and while he's the slowest of the trio, it wasn't by much. His heavy hits were very satisfying to pull off ^^

Originally Posted by Earth

So which of these three heroes is your favorte?

Ventus all the way!

Who was the most relatable?

Aqua for me. She still remains determined and strong even after both of her only friends were MIA.

Who was the strongest?

In terms of physical ability, Terra. In terms of mental strength, Aqua.

Who was the most fun to play?

Ventus! Love that little speed demon. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]

ventus, he is a reliable character,but more twards melee than magic,not to mention being able to d-link with aqua and terra.

ven only because hes fast his attacks are awesome favorite moves are ars arcanum, salvation, and freeze raid terra yeah hes good but i like his zanetsuken attack aqua sucke her moves are ideal but theyre slow and theyre weak

Aqua. Nuff said.

Ventus is my favorite because he's balanced.

I liked Aqua at higher levels she became nearly unbeatable, then Ven becuase with Aqua and Ven you have nimble attacks Terra was cumbersome and slow chunky to me....if they even out Aqua with alittle more power she wouldve been my all time Fav... Riku is thus overall my games

ventus, because he reminds me of roxas

Originally Posted by imported_jason
    ventus, because he reminds me of roxas
    Ven was the reason Roxas looked that way... becuase Vens fractured heart is inside sora and made its way in his nobody Roxas

touche Ω

touche Ω
    huh?

another way of saying "good point"

another way of saying "good point"
    ah! i miss read it thinking you said im touchy....

it needs a certain marking on top of the "E" thats probably why you miss read it

Ok now lets bring this English lesson to the Japanese so we can get 1.5 HD

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last