Thread: PC Demo - Download location and instructions

PC Demo - Download location and instructions

PC Demo - Download location and instructions

You are the goddamned Batman!
    My demo thoughts: http://alexrichmond.com/gaming/holy-hopping-demos-batman

i love you...

Good find. You have my thanks.
    "Holy Sardine!" -Robin

Apparently you can play the demo in 3D as well, I'm downloading the drivers for it and will see how it goes

Scratch that, 3D is only for desktop cards apparently

Thanks for posting a link to the Demo for PC, your awesome.
    "I see now the virtue in madness, for this country knows no law nor boundary. I Pity the poor shades confined to the Euclidean prison that is sanity" - Amadeus Arkham

Ugh. Lucky PC.
    http://www.youtube.com/splitscreenpr0
    Batman: AA - 100% on Normal AND Hard

Originally Posted by emb531
    Apparently you can play the demo in 3D as well, I'm downloading the drivers for it and will see how it goes

Scratch that, 3D is only for desktop cards apparently
    And you need glasses, lol.
    My demo thoughts: http://alexrichmond.com/gaming/holy-hopping-demos-batman

Will this demo will be good to run on a PC over in the UK?

Thanks a bunch, hope its been worth the wait

Originally Posted by andy_chris02
    PCs are a worldwide platform, theres no regions like consoles (except for dvd and movies but thats same for everything). Its the exact same version being hosted everywhere around the world, grab from wherever you get the fastest connection
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Originally Posted by andy_chris02
    Even though it has 6 different languages:
    English, French, German, Italian, Polish and Russian.

Nice - now all I've got to do is get a computer good enough to play it.

BRB

-m0r

So is there an actual, legitimate reason why AMD video card users can't use AA? This generation of AMD cards are capable of everything nVidia cards are, and then some. So I can't think of a reason why AA is only supported for nVidia cards. And I know AA is possible in UE3, as there are AA options in Gears of War and Mirror's Edge.

Just seems like we got short changed because nVidia bought it out as a "The Only Way We Want You To Play It" title.

Failed to initialize nvidia physx. Please install latest version. I tried installing latest version and it gave me an error from nvidia.com.

Originally Posted by Unstoppable
    Failed to initialize nvidia physx. Please install latest version. I tried installing latest version and it gave me an error from nvidia.com.
    you will need to install the version we supply on the demo installer. NOT the one hosted by nvidia currently (which is a slightly older version - i believe)
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

It should install PhysX automatically, after the demo is installed. :\

Demo run very slow even at VERY LOW settings.....I have NVIDIA 9600GT, drivers forceware 190.38. other games run very fast (assasins creed, lost planet, Street fighter 4, Unreal Tournament 3, prince of persia 2008) at high settings and resolution 1280x1024...what the hell happend here??????.
    sorry for my english I'am colombian guy....

Figured out a fix.

Just rename the exe to UT3.exe, and you can force AA through CCC. Seems it's just a simple case of there not being a profile for B:AA in the drivers yet. This should be fixed this month when AMD rolls out the new catalyst 9.8's.

(just figured I'd post this in the major PC version threads)

Works now I had to install Physx with cmd and administrator mode using the /quiet command. Check out my thread if you had the same problem as me.

PC demo error

Im getting an error when running the installer program. Its throwing a CRC error for datacab.2
    Has this happened to anyone else? I tried to copy all the files to another folder and extract the files but its corrupted or not really an archive. Please advise.... (the joker is behind this I know it!)

Originally Posted by Darquelord
    Im getting an error when running the installer program. Its throwing a CRC error for datacab.2
    Has this happened to anyone else? I tried to copy all the files to another folder and extract the files but its corrupted or not really an archive. Please advise.... (the joker is behind this I know it!)
    I have the same problem I was asked to wait untill the demo-release on steam - Though I wasn't told when it wouldbe released on steam. Maybe the issue won't appear there.

Thats weak... you can upload good file on steam but now anywhere else? I dont get that.

Anyone here bothered to compress the 2Gb file into a RAR file to save time?

Holy crap does the PC version look good. Not raggin on the console versions at all, they look amazing too. But I had the game running on max setting with physx, adding dynamic fog/smoke, destructible pillars and super crisp textures. Some portions of the level even have new assets.

Rocksteady definitely has some of the best people in the business working on this game. You guys just sold me on buying two versions of the game. I will get the console version to play through since that comes out first, then pick up the PC version in September!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last