Thread: FFVII Download Issues

FFVII Download Issues

I'm finally on the third section of the download, after about 80-100 "resume" key presses. This is not a best demonstrated practice for digital downloads. Whatever agreement you made with Digital River, it was a bad one for you. Bad press and all.

Oh, and when I go to Digital River's customer support on their website, it redirects me here. Bad service and passing the buck. Bad deal for Square Enix, when boards start blowing up with FFVII hungry fans start getting hung up with poor servcie and then get the run around.

I'm having a horrible time with this as well, wish I would've waited to get it when it comes out on Steam :/

I purchased the game now where do i find the download ???

Same for me guys....I am trying turning off everything on my antivirus and going back...but still stopping at 15%...

anyone else having trouble on the installation?

My downloader is stuck at 15% as well =\

Im stuck at 17%

Originally Posted by imported_Luis
    I purchased the game now where do i find the download ???
    I am with you Luis, can't download the game anywhere. It's as if I never purchased it.

I purchased the game but got taken to a screen with no download link. In addition, I received no confirmation, receipt, or email. For all intensive purposes my payment, twice might I add, went into the void. So I was wondering what can I do? I'm going into surgery in a couple days and was looking forward to playing the day before and while im stuck in a hospital for a couple days following the proceedure. Re- playing a game I liked a lot and knew well seemed like it'd help me deal with the discomfort I will be enduring... so any help would be much appreciated.

Yes, I previously had the download stop at 17 %. Deleted and attempted reinstalling a couple times now...continuously seems to stop at the 15 % mark.

Everyone seems to be able to get past "Step 1." Clearly something involving Step 2 is screwing up the download. I'm sure traffic accounts for some issues, but sounds like we're all getting fast DL speeds for Step 1.

Bah.

I tried downloading this on two different computers each with its own unique setup. Firewall and antivirus (and pretty much everything else was turned off), and it reliably stops at 15% every single time. Looks like the downloader doesn't want to download the second bin file :-(

This is a mess. Might just ask for my money back.

Come on! It's too bad they didn't get Cid to distribute this. It would have gone so much better

Yeah this game downloader is the worst. Why couldn't it be simple as FFXIV :/ or why not put it in Steam, that would have been even more simple. Meh

Originally Posted by SpiderJedi
    Come on! It's too bad they didn't get Cid to distribute this. It would have gone so much better
    71% now! I can hear the servers overheating.

Now it's stopped right at 97%... grr...

stuck at 15% here as well..... plz get on fixing this square enix

yeah the download is really bad. Has anyone actually got it to fully download? I am still stuck at 15% and I disabled firewall and antivirus before hand.

yeah the download is really bad. Has anyone actually got it to fully download? I am still stuck at 15% and I disabled firewall and antivirus before hand.

97% how did you get so far??

Same problem here. I'm stuck at 16 percent.

It has nothing to do with FW or AV, I just shut both off and restarted the program, it still only completes the first file and hangs at 15%. Resuming times out in a few seconds.

Saaaame here. This is some shoddy work on Squeenix's part. I may just ask for my money back as well.

O.O My download has resumed. I didn't make any changes, I didn't even click the resume button...

EDIT: Ugh, got my hopes up, and then it froze again, now at 16% >.> Oh joy.

Mine also got stuck on 15% so I tried what I think is the european downloader and I have just downloaded 100% Here is the link d.trymedia.com/d/squarex/sec_ff7/lt_sx_de/ca34b2e9785f976df5c3b41f9cb9db2b/FINALFANTASYVII.exe Hope this helps.

*Edit* Game installed and now running from this link.

Page 3 of 27 First First 123456713 ... Last