Page 27 of 27 First First ... 172324252627

Thread: FFVII Download Issues

FFVII Download Issues

Having trouble downloading! PLEASE HELP :(

Hello everyone, just wondering how i can re download my copy of FF VII on my new computer. I purchased it in 2012 and cant seem to install it. Thank you!!

Only one download for pc copy?

Back when FFVII came to pc, I bought it right away since its my favourite game. Now I have new pc and I can't find a way to redownload the game.

Am I missing something or did square enix just screw me? Just because I bought it before it came out on steam.

I refuse to buy fourth copy of ffvii just to play it again. If this is like square handles their affairs I guess I have to stop buying their games.

I thought that, too, but you can find your serial code by going to the Square-Enix store and looking up your purchase history. Enjoy!

Can't Download Registered and Bought Product

Hello to the Square Enix Community. I previously bought Final Fantasy 7 back In December of 2013, and came across a problem with not being able to download the game again. I had a crash on my computer happen about sometime in January and wiped everything from my HD.
    Now coming back to download the game again it says that i have to buy it again, which has already received bought. If anyone has any suggestions, it will be very appreciated. Thanks.

I'm having the same problem.

I've noticed that one of the system requirements that now the game needs is a "Steam account": https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eme...ANTASY-VII.php

I linked my Steam account to my Square Enix account trying to get FFVII on Steam but it didn't work so far. Can we get FFVII downloaded on Steam as we've already bought the game? If not, how can we download it again?

Thanks

I'll answer to myself about getting the game on Steam: http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/no...al-fantasy-vii

xXUltimusXx, I managed to get the game from the Square Enix store: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/

1. Click on "My account" link,
    2. Click "Continue" button
    3. I've found a link were to download the game

Hope this helps.

Hey xanfran thanks i found my previous order history and re-downloaded it. Seems I was on the wrong URL. I'm also going to look into getting it through steam so if i get anything ill contact you if i can. Thanks alot.

Hi!

I wanted to download the game following the way xanfran posted.
    The problem is, after clicking on the "Continue" button I get the error "We are unable to process your request at this time. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5002)"

Does someone know another way to download the game or to fix the problem?

Exclamation Unable to Download from Order History

Ok, I purchased this on February 2nd, 2013 and was able to play it with no problems (except everyone's mouth was constantly open like all the time). Now I go to download it on my fancy new computer and I get this message:

Sorry,

a problem has occurred with your download. 12154

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.
    What does this mean and how do I fix it? I downloaded it originally from SqEnix before the steam thing but does that mean I'm going to have to re-purchase it? That's something I am completely unwilling to do since I already own it on multiple platforms and have already purchased it for the PC and would like to download it again. I also cannot find anything like this on the forum, there are people who didn't know to look at their previous orders but this is a problem with the link provided in my order history.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that I've tried multiple browsers (FF, Chrome and - ugh - IE), and am running WIN8 professional.

EDIT2: Actually..No..No that didn't fix it. I still can't download my game. Fix this. I went to the Digital River place, looked up my order, clicked on the extended download thing, it said it worked and shows up on my invoice. But I still can't download my game. Why is this? This is something that I bought so why exactly am I being prevented from downloading it with this archaic system. I'm not going to rebuy this game and I'm definitely not going to spend any more money with this company but this needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by valenslunara; 2nd May 2014 at 15:11.

i am having same issues bought the game in 2012 a year before it came out on steam..... kinda wished i had of waited and bought it on steam cause trying to find out where i can re-download a game i have previously payed for on square enix's site in a calamity in itself.. please tell me that once i download it i can add it to my steam games list??... any responses welcome... any advice on where to look for download link would be appreciated.

TibbsDeTelTel

Uh. Yeah. Please don't hijack my thread. Make your own. Apparently they're unwilling to give us a new download link for what we already paid for and there have so far been no steam codes given out. I'm done throwing money at them. Their games have been crap lately and now I'm getting no response from customer service so I'm done.

Big Grin Problem Downloading FFVII

Two years ago I bought FFVII port when it got rereleased to PC. I have it on my old computer at home but I have moved since then. Now living on my own, I use a new laptop. I would like to play it this game again since I have already purchased. My account has it registered but it keeps asking me to buy it? Please help with this if possible, thank you.

How can i download my Final Fantasy 7?

hello, pls help.
    I bought ff VII years ago with this Account and now i want to play it again, but i cant find the download button ^^-
    How can i download it?

sry for my bad english^^
    Last edited by Jetstream89; 25th Jun 2014 at 22:10.

i have the same problem -.-

where is registration key for pc download

hi i bought the game but didn't get a confirmation email or anything with a key so im wondering where do i find that at?

Same here. I just purchased the game from Square-Enix website a couple hour ago but not receive any confirmation email! They even billed from my Paypal account but 0 f*king confirmation email! WTH!

The same thing is happening to me. and to my stupidity i bought the game 2 times. if i tried getting a refund that they SAY they do i cant find the option to do so. this is super lame and if it doesnt get fixed square is dangerously close to loosing a diehard fan. im probably not going to buy anything from them again. the mighty have fallen

Hey buddy,

You need to go to the store, click onto 'My Account' and if you're asked to confirm your info click continue.
    you should then be able to see your purchase history.

Hope this helps!

Download manager crashes when about to select folder.

The download manager for FFVII crashes shortly after start, when about to select download folder.

Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Any solution?

Originally Posted by juling
    The download manager for FFVII crashes shortly after start, when about to select download folder.

Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Any solution?
    Same error on the same system!!

Same problem here

I have the same problem! My computer is Windows 8.1 pro 32-bit.

Hahaha. I wanted to play this game again, but I find out I have to purchase it on Steam despite having paid for it. I remember back in 2012 paying for it twice due to the incompetence of this company. man. This is bull.

Page 27 of 27 First First ... 172324252627