Page 2 of 27 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: FFVII Download Issues

FFVII Download Issues

I am having the same issue. I sent a ticket in. Not sure I want a refund, as I do want the game.

I was stuck at 15% for 30 minutes and would occasionally come back and hit resume. Finally started to download again and it is almost complete.

New to the thread, but same old problem. Download is stopping at 15%. The (Pause/Resume) button becomes available to "resume", but reverts back to resume almost immediately after I push it with no progress.

The vendor you chose to distribute your product is performing terribly. Perhaps you guys could exert some pressure from your end? I assume that you paid them to do a job that they're now failing to do?

Still no luck, stuck at 29% !!

Hey I had same issue stuck at 15%, I can patient to wait for while until tomorrow 9:30 am PST after my 24 hours of purchase, I would report and see what happen. I know some of us impatient, Com'on Final Fantasy VII such popular game ever since 1997. I can't wait to re-play this game! It been a while I play old PC and PS1 way back.

Thanks Square-Enix to re-release for new operatior system. Because I do still have Orginal CD for PC won't take Windows 7.

And in the last Please reconsider your re-make don't stonewalling us. It would be impact us cheerful and We never abandon old game that you create first, We keep both! Orginial and RE-make!

I <3 Aeirth, Yuffie and Tifa! :-D

Not like this is a helpfull solution since the problem is deffinately traffic related but if you keep hitting resume even if it auto pauses, eventually it establishes a connectio.

Again though, this only adds to the traffic problem.

Same issue stuck at 15%... and Im not sure why its such a traffic issue? The first file downloaded for me at 2/mbps... So is the second file located on a different server somewhere??

Poor business practices if you dont have enough download slots. I mean you had to know their would be a billion ppl trying to download this...

Same here! Stuck at 15% and the fact that it auto halts download to make you stay at your PC to keep hitting resume is really annoying!

Come on Square, should of been prepared and had more servers ready!

Yes Yes same issue here 15% blah blah, I DO NOT WANT A REFUND! I have been waiting for this and checking www.finalfantasyviipc.com EVERY DAY for IDK HOW LONG, today when i found out it was released I COULD NOT CONTAIN MY JOY, Yes this is frusterating but relax guys we WILL HAVE OUR GAME!!!! Look @ it in a glass half full scenario, ...at least we have 15% more of this game than we did before? ANd lets be honest gents if u cant afford 10 bucks then u probably shouldnt be playing video games in the first place...seeing as how most console and PC gmaes run u 60..get a job if u cant afford 10 bucks lmao.

IM STOKED GIVE ME FINAL FANTASY VII

Drool....

Cloud vs Sephiroth...BOW TO YOUR KNEEES!!!

I saw this thread before buying the game but i thought to myself F it, it is FF7 afterall... But yeah having the same issue lol

um.... got to 100 percent magically by just running the installer. then I get this:

Please insert disc one and click ok....

The file FF7_v1.0.5-1.bin could not be found. Please insert the correct disc.

Are you kidding?

Originally Posted by imported_Michael

um.... got to 100 percent magically by just running the installer. then I get this:

Please insert dic one and click ok....

The file FF7_v1.0.5-1.bin could not be found. Please insert the correct disc.

Are you kidding?

Im sorry but... LOL

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    Yes the game is out today in North America. For those of you having trouble, we've been monitoring the situation internally and found no error, and see that the site is getting a lot of traffic. Please try your downloads again, and see if you still have concerns.
    Tried to redownload and getting the same issue, stuck at 15%.

After purchasing i went to download which worked fine except when it came down to after i downloaded from the website, the download manager which i think is really the installer stops at 15% "download" clicking on resume has given no results and im not sure about setting the download up through the proxy or even which one would be viable to use. If anyone has figured this out some tips would be greatly appriciated!

For those who are still stuck just keep pressing resume until you re-connect with the server.

I got out of the 15% and then got stuck at 29% and now I'm on 38% so far. Keep it up!!

disable anti virus and firewall.

It's worked for me and i'm at 30% after being at 15 for about an hour.

Originally Posted by Frank
    After purchasing i went to download which worked fine except when it came down to after i downloaded from the website, the download manager which i think is really the installer stops at 15% "download" clicking on resume has given no results and im not sure about setting the download up through the proxy or even which one would be viable to use. If anyone has figured this out some tips would be greatly appriciated!
    Mine stopped at 15%. I kept hitting resume and it kept stopping. I waited a couple minutes and hit resume again and it went up to 20% before stopping again. I repeated the same process and now I am at 33% and it hasn't stopped since 20%

I kept hitting resume. It took a while but eventually it started downloading. 17% right now. Keep at it

I'm getting the "stuck at 15%" thing too. It's been like this for about an hour and every time I hit resume, it goes to give me the option to "pause" for 3-20 seconds and then right back to resume.

Please fix this Square.

Still cant get it past 15%, come on Square we all paid expecting to be able to download the game. This is poor poor customer service at its finest

I've got all the files, mines stuck on extracting files :/ on the installation

Thanks Square for the worst donwloader ever....

Mine has now stopped at 69%... lol

45 minutes of hitting resume.....15%

Came here for the same thing. Stops at 15%. Oh well...

Page 2 of 27 First First 12345612 ... Last