Thread: OFFICIAL - Batman: Arkham Asylum demo - Available August 7

OFFICIAL - Batman: Arkham Asylum demo - Available August 7

Originally Posted by JawsFanJesse
    later on the day
    i have to be at school later in the day
    The truth is, this statement is a lie

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    Half the people on this board are under 17... I know it's hard sometimes, but you have to think there are other contingencies than your own in life..

As a 29 year old who is struggling to find a job, I would have trouble considering paying 4 dollars a month, myself, on something like this. When it comes between this privilege, or me paying the rent and eating, hmmm... I am splurging as is to buy the damn game. Btw, I'm getting it for PC, so I don't even have a 360, just interjecting some much needed perspective here.
    I'm in the same boat, man. Like I said, I usually check off XBL with Xmas or B-Day money. It's just silly when people make the price out to be a big deal. If it's important enough to whine about, you'll find a way to afford it. I do. And you can too. Drink one less soda a week or somehting. lol
    GT/AIM: BxB402

I have gold, so I'll be rejoicing. Hopefully they don't let the silvers play.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

The only reason I got a PS3 is, because it's expensive to pay for at the time, but it pays off with free internet.(I am not bashing,or starting a flame war) I think the 360 has some great exclusives, and live features,but I prefer the DS3.

Originally Posted by lt_skittles
    The only reason I got a PS3 is, because it's expensive to pay for at the time, but it pays off with free internet.(I am not bashing,or starting a flame war) I think the 360 has some great exclusives, and live features,but I prefer the DS3.
    DS3? What is that a third version of the Nintendo DS?
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

Big Grin

Originally Posted by DrDoom
    DS3? What is that a third version of the Nintendo DS?

Lol i was at gamestop yesterday and i think i convinced some peoples to buy an xbox 360 just to get the game!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Originally Posted by VXR
    without starting a flame systemwar......... im an owner of ps3, but i must honestly say, if the owners of xbox must also now wait another week, to get the bat-demo, for the ' gold ' nonsence.....

i would be freaking ticked off...........
    PS3 owner as well here.

Dual Shock 3 = DS3

i think it would be nice for xbox users to get it tomarrow.....u know because i am selfish and i want it now.....and i want to throw it in peoples faces hahaha....kinda like poo hahahaha
    How about a magic trick? I am going to make this pencil disappear.....TADA!!! its gone...

Originally Posted by Batman The Demo Hunter
    Lol i was at gamestop yesterday and i think i convinced some peoples to buy an xbox 360 just to get the game!
    Couldn't they just buy a PS3?
    ...exactly why I made the stfu thread...

Originally Posted by lt_skittles
    This is the reason i bought a PS3. Free online and non of this gold membership etc.

Now I feel Werid, The only reason I got an Xbox because of Halo 3

Originally Posted by JawsFanJesse
    Now I feel Werid, The only reason I got an Xbox because of Halo 3
    I got an xbox 360 because everyone else did and Ps3 wasnt out yet, my bro has a Ps3 and he doesnt do much with it

i can finally stop coming to these forums

Just curious, does anyone know if there will be a timer on the demo? (like in the watchmen demo where you need to get to a certain area before the time runs out) or will this demo be free from any time restrictions?

Originally Posted by Liam_S
    Just curious, does anyone know if there will be a timer on the demo? (like in the watchmen demo where you need to get to a certain area before the time runs out) or will this demo be free from any time restrictions?
    Watchmen is a totally diffrent game son, most demos dont have a time limit

Originally Posted by Batman The Demo Hunter
    Watchmen is a totally diffrent game son, most demos dont have a time limit
    phew, wasn't too sure about that, I was worried because I played a red faction demo which also had a time limit earlier, and I was unsure if this was just the case with all the new demo releases.

Originally Posted by Liam_S
    phew, wasn't too sure about that, I was worried because I played a red faction demo which also had a time limit earlier, and I was unsure if this was just the case with all the new demo releases.
    I think the time limit was for the mission not the demo.

I'm planning to explore every inch of the demo so I hope there isn't a time limit.

Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I'm planning to explore every inch of the demo so I hope there isn't a time limit.
    l'll be doing that and some!

Originally Posted by artyfin
    The demo coming out a week later on Silver isn't to do with Eidos or Rocksteady. It's Microsofts 'fault'. they choose when software is available for both packages. Personally, I think they should be out at the same time for both Gold and Silver members.
    That wouldn't be good business acumen....... it's an incentive for you to get a gold account
    XB Live: Reece619 PSN: Reecio

Originally Posted by Reecio
    That wouldn't be good business acumen....... it's an incentive for you to get a gold account
    Oh I completely agree, but I just dont think it's fair. Like many other people have said, the whole Gold/Silver affair with Xbox Live is the reason I bought a PS3 with PSN being nice and simple... and free.

That, and Home is usually pretty nice, too.

Originally Posted by Azura20
    That, and Home is usually pretty nice, too.
    i go on Home like once a month or if im bored

Page 23 of 47 First First ... 1319202122232425262733 ... Last