Page 8 of 18 First First ... 456789101112 ... Last

Thread: FFVII Purchasing Problems

FFVII Purchasing Problems

Originally Posted by Maria

I just purchased the game... its not stored anywhere. once you purchase it, where do you go to download it???

Kay I have this issue.
    It took money from my card and everything but I didn't get a download link

This makes me hate Square so much

Originally Posted by Arrel

I just purchased the game... its not stored anywhere. once you purchase it, where do you go to download it???

Kay I have this issue.

It was on the confirmation page, the link for the downloader.

Originally Posted by The Doctor

Originally Posted by Arrel

Kay I have this issue.

It was on the confirmation page, the link for the downloader.

Where can you get a new one than?

Hit up customer Serverice or check and see if you can check your purchase history.

Originally Posted by sleepydumbdude

Originally Posted by imported_James

Also, how can I download the game (or the "download manager" file) again if I decide to delete it or need to do a system restore?

www.findmyorder.com/

do the last 5 ofthe CC and email and it will give you the link

Bless you, sir!

Trying to play now, but when I enter my code in on the launcher I get

"Server Error. Please try again later."

I am also having this same issue. I have bought games off here befor. I just hope they fix this.

It keeps telling me the Payment method is not available in my location

Same here, I used all the browsers, and nothing... O well

why post the game release on NA websight when USA can not purchase this game currently

so yeah serviced countrys are all in EU. Not a big deal with that actual descision, but why announce something is released for early download on your North American websight for a game thats not even purchaseable in North America

i cant even get the dload manager, im in the order details but all i have is view invoice and process cancelation. it shows my serial and unlock code but thats it. no download link.

i cicked the "how do i downlod" faq and it says it should be there.

i tried emailing the address provided and it keeps being returned as un deliverable.

GAH WTF same freakin problem, in Alaska

While I can't Seem to purchase the game at the moment due to it saying my payment method is not available in my area I do have a question.

When purchasing it ask for "Payment Method Name". What is this? Is this my name that is on my credit card or the name of the credit card company. Like "Visa" Or "Mastercard"?

Same with me, tried two Visa debit cards and it gave the same message. I live in Hawaii (which in case you don't know IS part of the United States, we're the 50th state).

Just tried again and it worked!

when paying under "Payment Method Name" did you enter YOUR name or the Card Name like "Visa"??? I can't figure this out. HELP Please!

I'm getting the same error, but my understanding is that "Payment Method" and "Name:" are two different things (just very poorly arranged on the screen). I think "Name:" is just asking for the name on the credit card.

I tried everything else I could think of -- "Visa," "Credit Card," etc. -- and nothing worked. I have no idea what the problem is, but it's annoying.

I just got it to work too, but I logged on from a different computer. Not sure if the issue is fixed, or if the new computer did the trick.

try using a different browser, i was using Google Chrome, but it wirked on IE

Try using a different browser. that seems to work

Just tried using Internet Explorer and still came up with the "Not Supported"

tried IE and still did not work

is there anyway i can get ahold of square and see if they can help :/

There was a number posted not long ago, and if you search a bit you should be able to find it.

Page 8 of 18 First First ... 456789101112 ... Last