Thread: FFVII Purchasing Problems

FFVII Purchasing Problems

Only advice I can give is to keep hitting resume. I kept at it and it finally started downloading, Im at 97%. I did turn off all my antivirus software, and firewalls though. I also right clicked the download manager and hit troubleshoot and it suggested that I run it in some windows xp compatibility.

So what do I do if I want to play this game on another pc?

Indeed, did the same thing and eventually it got going. Though I did not have to turn off my antivirus and firewall.

Update: I received the purchase confirmation email and was able to work my way to the download from there. Things must be running slow.

I'm sure I'm not alone with this. I just purchased FFVII for PC and while the payment was successful (I checked my bank account, it was charged) I received nothing in return.

No email, no link for a download manager, nothing. There isn't even a section of the website for purchase history and the game isn't added to 'my games' section of the my profile.

I figured I could at least download the download manager somewhere and log into that, with the hope that my purchase history is there - but I can't even find a link to the download manager on the whole site, google isn't helping.

Hopefully SE is aware of this issue and can find the accounts that were charged but did not receive anything.

This download manager game is pretty addicting!

@ 17% 4.18.88MB - Was stuck at 15% like everyone else....

Yep... stuck at 15% here also.

EDIT: Got it moving and then stuck again at 99%..

I am in the same boat, I'm just thinking the process is a bit sluggish with a bunch of people downloading and setting up accounts.

Originally Posted by imported_Damien
    I'm sure I'm not alone with this. I just purchased FFVII for PC and while the payment was successful (I checked my bank account, it was charged) I received nothing in return.

No email, no link for a download manager, nothing. There isn't even a section of the website for purchase history and the game isn't added to 'my games' section of the my profile.

I figured I could at least download the download manager somewhere and log into that, with the hope that my purchase history is there - but I can't even find a link to the download manager on the whole site, google isn't helping.

Hopefully SE is aware of this issue and can find the accounts that were charged but did not receive anything.
    same problem here

Well, magically it's working now. No message, no anything.

MAYBE this is the first new challenge in the remake - a test of patience with 1 gil per click on the 'resume' button.

Originally Posted by imported_James
    Mine too... 5 mins after you posted.

same here just paid for it and nothing -_-

Going to join the bandwagon =/

Purchased my copy almost 1h ago and no link to download.

Damien i am right there with you, i also purchased the download and recieved nothing and was charged

Originally Posted by mtikoian
    Originally Posted by imported_James
    Mine too... 5 mins after you posted.
    Fock stopped again at 20% 485.03... I'm surprised that they havent been able to come through the second time around as far as product delivery is concerned... someone is probably taking some heat for this .

Still stuck at 15%.....you guys just pressed resume repetitively?

The forums need an auto refresh. I am too busy spamming resume to refresh the browser...

Keeps saying purchase not available in my country wtf

Originally Posted by mikemoran98

Still stuck at 15%.....you guys just pressed resume repetitively?

Yes, I was doing other stuff (watching streams on twitch.tv, browsing steam) and I'd occasionally flip back to the download manager and hit resume. If it was instantly switching back to pause, I'd hit pause myself and then resume. Not sure if that mattered at all.

Originally Posted by imported_Damien

Hey, on the receipt/confirmation page. Under the tab that says, "Product Name" did any of you guys see a green link to download it there? I didn't get a pop-up or anything either but the download link on the receipt/confirmation page did show. I'm downloading it as we speak...however, my download just stopped at 15% on 2/3 of the download :\

omg...mine is working again HURRAY!

I managed to squeeze out an extra 1% by disabling my firewall and my antivirus.

So now i'm hung up on 16% rather than 15 like everyone else.

edit: Nope, now i'm crusing! 22% and moving!

Nop, the download link doesn't show at all for me, which is the biggest problem, download crashing would be more tolerable (but not much), as the server might be overloaded with all the downloads. No download link at all? What in the nine hells?

ummm right after u pay for it and and stuff u scroll down to the bottom of the page...and there is abutton that says...download? LOL @ u guys Good luck!

Page 3 of 18 First First 123456713 ... Last