Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: FFVII Purchasing Problems

FFVII Purchasing Problems

Is there a way to inform square about this? or do we simply cross our fingers and pray they notice before we turn old and gray?

I'm stuck at 29% hahaha. still no luck whatsoever....

Stuck at 15% also. After last weeks fiasco they still didn't get it right.

Originally Posted by Anza

Originally Posted by imported_Randy
    Originally Posted by imported_James

It wont even let me purchase it. Keeps telling me the payment method selected is not available for my location (US)... Frustrating as all hell

Make sure you've got the right region selected at the very very bottom of the screen at finalfantasyviipc.com/en

There should be a bunch of flags at the bottom. It seems that the UK flag is selected by default; I made my purchase by clicking on the U.S. flag.

Thanks for the tip, but I already tried that. I am purchasing out of the US store and the only option available is credit card, yet it tells me it is not available for my area.

I had this issue when I tried to use a debit card but my actual credit card worked fine.

It isnt working for my credit or debit card, and they both have the funds. Man I was all sorts of excited for this too :-/

Originally Posted by Anza

It wont even let me purchase it. Keeps telling me the payment method selected is not available for my location (US)... Frustrating as all hell

Make sure you've got the right region selected at the very very bottom of the screen at finalfantasyviipc.com/en

There should be a bunch of flags at the bottom. It seems that the UK flag is selected by default; I made my purchase by clicking on the U.S. flag.

Thanks for the tip, but I already tried that. I am purchasing out of the US store and the only option available is credit card, yet it tells me it is not available for my area.

I had this issue when I tried to use a debit card but my actual credit card worked fine.

It isnt working for my credit or debit card, and they both have the funds. Man I was all sorts of excited for this too :-/

At least it didn't take your money and not give you anything in return. Not even a download manager here.

Nice to know I'm not the only one stuck at 15%. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Stuck at 15%. Any idea on when this is gonna get fixed SE? I'm getting hungry! Can't leave my desk!

369.55 - 15% here as well

Just started downloading again for me. Past the 15%!

Working now I think

I was stuck at 15%, until I clicked Resume... now stuck at 17%....

As of right now im downloading at 800Kbs~ We'll see what happens

So, I'm not sure if I'm running into the errors that other people have. The "we released it too soon" stuff was from a week ago, and I assumed that since FF7 was available for purchase, it couldn't be that they still hadn't shut off access to a pre-release version. So I spent the $9.99 and bought it.

Problem is, it won't even download. There's a "download manager" file that I had to download first, which then began to download a series of 3 items. Now, it's stuck on downloading the second item. The progress bar isn't moving, the data is stuck at 374.88MB / 2372.28 MB (15%). I tried opening the "download manager" file as an administrator, and pausing/unpausing the download, but it's still stuck. What do I need to do to get the game that I've paid for?

At least I'm not the only one having this issue.....Hopefully it just starts to download on it's own later in the day... Or maybe the servers are getting hit pretty hard.

Me too!

Me too!

Woooo its going now im at 25%! GOGO!

I can't even get the download manager to work. If I try running it from the downloads window in the browser nothing happens. If I go to the folder and doubleclick it, it says it's "not a valid Win32 application."

yayyy it's starting to dl again

Did the people getting past 15% do anything different? Were you repeatedly clicking on "resume"? Did it start downloading by itself without interaction from you?

Did the people getting past 15% do anything different? Were you repeatedly clicking on "resume"? Did it start downloading by itself without interaction from you?

I got past 15%..got to 22% and it stopped again :/

also I just hit resume and it finally started again..I wonder if it's an influx of so many people Dling the game the download server can't handle it

Ok, now were rockin! 40%. I did keep pressing resume when it showed up (no more then 10 times for me), but then the download manager flickered a bit by itself and the mouse pointer turned to the loading/busy sign for a bit then after that, the download stared flowing again, 43% now

Rediculous. Did they not expect a massive response to this?

BTW stuck at 15% as well ><

And why the HELL is it pausing itself, but not resuming itself.

Just bought it and stuck at 15%.
    Wondering if its a flood of their servers.. i guess ill go to work and let it attempt at downloading for the rest of the day.

I closed the downloader, hit yes to resume later, and reopened it. After 1 min of it thinking, it started to DL passed 15%. Hope this helps some people, if not, sorry

Originally Posted by imported_Thomas
    I can't even get the download manager to work. If I try running it from the downloads window in the browser nothing happens. If I go to the folder and doubleclick it, it says it's "not a valid Win32 application."
    You need to redownload the download manager.... it should be 365 KB when complete

Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last