Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718

Thread: FFVII Purchasing Problems

FFVII Purchasing Problems

Your purchase does not seem to have been registered to this specific account. Perhaps it was registered to a different [Square Enix Members] account?

Use the [Members Search] function to see if you have more than one account: na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users?utm_s...

If not, it might have been added to a new European [Square Enix Members] account: eu.square-enix.com/en

Originally Posted by Gravity
    Your purchase does not seem to have been registered to this specific account. Perhaps it was registered to a different [Square Enix Members] account?

Use the [Members Search] function to see if you have more than one account: na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users?utm_s...

If not, it might have been added to a new European [Square Enix Members] account: eu.square-enix.com/en
    thanks i appreciate it i found it now i just gotta remember the email and password lol

Dear SE_CHRIS. That is a bunch of crap. It is Digital River. They always have this problem and not just with this site. We only post on the forums because no one else has been able help us. I have contacted both SE support and DR support. I am always told there is no reason for me to not be able to purchase stuff. They more or less say "user error". That is a another bunch of crap, I was on the phone with my credit card company while I entered my information to make sure there was no deviation in the information I was giving but even that did not work. In fact my credit card company never even recieves a request for funds. So it's not SE's fault directly it's Digital Rivers, but you know since you hired the morons it kinda is.

Sincerly, really angry person who wants to play FFXIV but can't because of bull .

Steam Purchased FFVII "account not verified"

I purchased FFVII a small amount of time ago and did what everybody else had to to play by creating an account with Square-enix. after i created the account even attaching it to my steam account i go to play the game and it keeps coming up that i have to verify my account. i had an email sent to me clicked on the link but it keeps coming up that the token has already been used. but no other emails are been sent. so now when i'm feeling nostalgic i cant play a game that i paid for. curious to see if anybody can help in this matter.

Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718