Thread: FFVII Purchasing Problems

FFVII Purchasing Problems

Ok, i'm brazilian too, and i bought last day.

To purchase this game, you MUST have a international credit card

REALLY?

I AM TRYING TO BUY WITH INTERNATIONAL CARD AND NOT GETTING. EVEN BUY Baldurs Gate EE FORM SITE BEAMDOG WITH THE SAME CARD HERE AND NO PROBLEM, BUT HERE I NO CAN.

payment authorization failed

I'm Brazilian, and I'm trying to buy the game FFVII with my international credit card and this message appears when finalizing payment authorization failed, even though the balance on the card and now have bought the game Baldurs Gate beamdog of EE with the same card, including the attempt buying FFVII occurred before purchasing this game, and obviously in later attempts to purchase.

I tried to follow the tip does not enter my login and that the name does not appear on the payment screen, but it did not work.

I really want to buy this game, but I want a solution to the case.

Originally Posted by JOSE S

REALLY?

I AM TRYING TO BUY WITH INTERNATIONAL CARD AND NOT GETTING. EVEN BUY Baldurs Gate EE FORM SITE BEAMDOG WITH THE SAME CARD HERE AND NO PROBLEM, BUT HERE I NO CAN.

this is strange... very strange... how about the limit of your card? or maybe your bank is blocking your purchase because there's too many others from the same site... MAYBE it shoud be a way to protect your credit card

YES, i have limit and I contacted the bank and there was no attempt to purchase. And I managed to make a purchase on the site beamdog, and everything went normally.

The same thing is happening with me. I've tried it several times but it keeps saying payment authorization failed. I hope it's not charging my card every time. :S

this is ed up! is ther way to fix this ?

Originally Posted by doubledx2
    i get same error i wanna waste my money on ff7
    worked like a charm!

FFVII for PC: My recent bought games?

Hello,

i have a question over where i can see the games that i have bought.
    I had no account and wanted to purchase FF7 and when buying i needed to add information (also from creditcard) and then after submitting i saw that my account was created but i can't find a statement anywhere that says where i can download my bought games.

Before I go and buy it again, wanted to know where i could find this.

Thnx!

I had this same problem.

To fix you need to make sure the information in your SE account profile is accurate and matches your name/address on your credit card.

Square Enix, can you please fix this problem? This is annoying -_-

Originally Posted by imported_Christopher

I think I may have found a fix for this issue. I tried doing this using IE, Firefox, and Chrome, all with the same error about the payment method. During my last attempt, I noticed something different.

Normally, I was logging into my SE account on the payment page, then filling out the information required, and getting the error. On my last attempt, I noticed that if you don't log in on the payment page, the bottom section asking for your credit card information does not ask for they "Payment Method Name". Curious of this, instead of logging in, I simply filled out the fields and created a new SE Account using one of my alt email addresses. It took that time and I was able to purchase and am currently downloading the game.

Hope this helps everone

This is the fix! At least, it is what worked for me. You must be logged in prior to adding the game to your shopping cart and clicking "checkout". Thanks for posting this.

Same issue here as well no confirmation of purchase sent and no serial key. Square-enix you tricked me again. I get ripped off buying your peice of crap Final Fantasy 14 and now this!!!

Digital River asks for my order number. I give it to them. They can't find it.

Here's a copy of the email I just sent. This is my second one after they asked me for the number.

Order Number: ***

THIS ORDER NUMBER APPARENTLY WAS NOT FOUND. This is the number I was given. I entered it three times, copied and pasted it twice and it still doesn't work. This is unacceptable. Your system is broken and I demand a full refund on your part.

-----
    On 8/27/12 I purchased the re-release of Final Fantasy VII from the Square-Enix online store. The installer is asking for an activation code, which I never received. Upon purchasing the product, I got a serial number and something called an unlock code. The serial worked but I couldn't even fully enter the unlock code (too many digits). Because of this, I cannot play the game I paid your company for. I called Square Enix and they told me to speak to Digital River, as this company handles the billing. I have already been given the runaround twice. Square Enix won't listen to me, their only phone number disconnects and the only way to contact you is through this email system. I just want to play my game or get a refund if you can't provide a working product. Again, I do NOT have an activation key and this is not the fault of me, the customer, but rather your company for not giving me the code.

I suggest you respond rather quickly, as there is a growing number of people on the Square Enix forums complaining about this and many other issues regarding Final Fantasy VII and how they can't play it. If you do not want legal action taken, give me my code or give me back my money. As it is now, this is a scam for money and action will be taken. If I do not receive a response within the next 24 hours, I will assume this email was deleted and that your company cares nothing about its customers, and I will have to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and take legal action. This system of numerous codes is a joke and there's no reason we should not be able to just download a game and play it without a corporation hassling us.

Again, activation code or refund, or you'll be hearing from me again. This is not meant to be a threat, this is a customer who spent money on an unusable product. Get back to me ASAP.

-----

Digital River is the same company that pulled the same scam with Battlefield 3 on PC when it came out. This company is a fraud and is getting away with our money. We need to take action against them. I don't even care about the game anymore, I just want a refund. Everything that's happened is on them and they don't care. This is unnacceptable.

And yes, I know it's only $9.99, but that's not the point. Money is money, and coupled with BF3, that's $70 I've lost because of Digital River's broekn system and non-existant customer service. I work for minimum wage, mind you.

Can't purchase FF-VII from Square Enix site from Asia

Hi Support,

I can't seem to be able to purchase the FF-VII from your site.

Can you please advice how can I get a copy of FF-VII from where I am now?

Thanks.

My duplicate order has not been resolved since 16th August. Square Enix NA's customer service did not respond to my query. Square Enix online gave me this respond:

"We apologize, while the product you are referring to is indeed a SQUARE ENIX product, the store that handles those issues has their own support system in place to assist with these types of problems.

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit www.digitalriver.com and click on Customer Service."

Digital River's automated form-filling customer support on duplicate purchases seems to be bugged in a loop. Wasn't able to get much help there.

I have contacted Digital River's customer support but the interface seemed to be similar to the process in the Square Enix NA website.

Can anyone here offer me some help? Maybe the forum moderators can help? This is such a trying experience to get a duplicate order cancelled.

Hey, I got a similar response today for an unrelated issue that I had with FFVII:

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Thank you for your contact today.

We apologize, while the product you are referring to is indeed a SQUARE ENIX product, the store that handles those issues has their own support system in place to assist with these types of problems.

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit www.digitalriver.com and click on customer service.

Please be sure to only use the support link from that page, as it will lead you to the correct support inquiry page. Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center. ___________ For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com.

I guess Square Enix has decided to wash their hands of the Digital River FFVII re-launch mess. They should probably remove the support tab on this website that links directly to Square Enix support then, huh? Maybe something more appropriate like an actual link to a customer service that actually performs customer service (assuming there even is one).

EDIT: Just to clarify, I also had sent my support ticket on Aug. 16, in case anyone else sees this and is still waiting for a response.

ive just bought final fantasy 7, it went from my shopping cart, and the money came out of my account, where does the game start to download?

I am having the same issue, when it shows you a link right after purchase with all of your serial information there is a download link but I cant seem to manage to get back to it

EDIT

You can check your email and go through the order lookup process and it will show you a download link

just go:

www.findmyorder.com

</pre>

enter order number and password to your se account and tada </pre>

i can not buy FF7

I live in Thailand. How buy FF7?

Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on September 2, 2012. The following email is a summary of your order.
    Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for DRI*Square Enix.com on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below.
    When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products,
    you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

To look up your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com

this was the email in my spam folder after purchase- but no download button.</pre>

I as well bought this game and have not got any email yet. What is going on with this?

Help me ! Thailand is in souteast Asia.

Originally Posted by imported_Josh

I am having the same issue, when it shows you a link right after purchase with all of your serial information there is a download link but I cant seem to manage to get back to it

EDIT

You can check your email and go through the order lookup process and it will show you a download link

just go:

www.findmyorder.com

</pre>

enter order number and password to your se account and tada </pre>

You would think so wouldn't you?

Most games, you buy you download, you play.

Here at Sqenix, we don't like the wheel. It needs to be redesigned.

14 taught you nothing yet?

Page 13 of 18 First First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last