Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last

Thread: FFVII Purchasing Problems

FFVII Purchasing Problems

FFVII Purchasing Problems

So, I'm not sure if I'm running into the errors that other people have. The "we released it too soon" stuff was from a week ago, and I assumed that since FF7 was available for purchase, it couldn't be that they still hadn't shut off access to a pre-release version. So I spent the $9.99 and bought it.

Problem is, it won't even download. There's a "download manager" file that I had to download first, which then began to download a series of 3 items. Now, it's stuck on downloading the second item. The progress bar isn't moving, the data is stuck at 374.88MB / 2372.28 MB (15%). I tried opening the "download manager" file as an administrator, and pausing/unpausing the download, but it's still stuck. What do I need to do to get the game that I've paid for?

Having the same problem..stuck at 369.55mb 15% won't download any further..little frustrating :/

Also, how can I download the game (or the "download manager" file) again if I decide to delete it or need to do a system restore?

Same here man, dunno whats up. It's difficult with Square when it comes to downloads sometimes :/

Im having the same problem. Glad to know im not the only one. -_-

Stuck at 15% as well. Strange...

haha im stuck at 16% i got to 397.87 MB.

Also stuck on the download, really want to see a fix to this now after the BS they just had a week ago.

Oh and im reffering to the NA release. just in case.

Same thing for me as well..... sigh.

It wont even let me purchase it. Keeps telling me the payment method selected is not available for my location (US)... Frustrating as all hell

I too am stuck at 15%. Bummer.

Originally Posted by imported_James
    So, I'm not sure if I'm running into the errors that other people have. The "we released it too soon" stuff was from a week ago, and I assumed that since FF7 was available for purchase, it couldn't be that they still hadn't shut off access to a pre-release version. So I spent the $9.99 and bought it.

Problem is, it won't even download. There's a "download manager" file that I had to download first, which then began to download a series of 3 items. Now, it's stuck on downloading the second item. The progress bar isn't moving, the data is stuck at 374.88MB / 2372.28 MB (15%). I tried opening the "download manager" file as an administrator, and pausing/unpausing the download, but it's still stuck. What do I need to do to get the game that I've paid for?
    Im stuck too! I was hoping to download during my lunch break!

So frustrating. First last weeks BS and now this....

Originally Posted by imported_Randy

It wont even let me purchase it. Keeps telling me the payment method selected is not available for my location (US)... Frustrating as all hell

Make sure you've got the right region selected at the very very bottom of the screen at finalfantasyviipc.com/en

There should be a bunch of flags at the bottom. It seems that the UK flag is selected by default; I made my purchase by clicking on the U.S. flag.

I suggest everyone put in a support ticket they know of the issue sooner rather then later.

Last time I'm buying anything digitally from SE ever again.

It didn't even start to download or do anything for me, how do I initiate the download process again?

I'm having the same problem Jonathan. I submitted my order and after it processed I was given a blank page. I put in a ticket for it, but haven't heard back yet.

Same here for me too. I have been trying to redownload it and it wont go past the 15%....

Stuck at 15% also. The progress bar for the download acts as if there is only around 370 MBs. First time I downloaded 365.55 / 2372.28 MB then I deleted and did it again and got 369.55 / 2372.28 MB.

same, stuck at 15%

Make sure you've got the right region selected at the very very bottom of the screen at finalfantasyviipc.com/en

There should be a bunch of flags at the bottom. It seems that the UK flag is selected by default; I made my purchase by clicking on the U.S. flag.
    Thanks for the tip, but I already tried that. I am purchasing out of the US store and the only option available is credit card, yet it tells me it is not available for my area.

...so how many of you have clicked resume more than 50 times...

I think Im up to 132 myself...

adding another who is stuck at 15%

Thanks for the tip, but I already tried that. I am purchasing out of the US store and the only option available is credit card, yet it tells me it is not available for my area.

I had this issue when I tried to use a debit card but my actual credit card worked fine.

I just purchased the game... its not stored anywhere. once you purchase it, where do you go to download it???

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last