Thread: Demo news coming next week by Aug 7

Demo news coming next week by Aug 7

The E3 demo even had the first part of the interactive intro taken out. However, that is viewable in the "1st 10 minutes thread". Nothing story wise is really spoiled. We all know that the Joker escapes inside the asylum and that is all the e3 demo really shows. Sort of like the Re5 demo where no story was spoiled, but you do a section that in the main game is very early on.

Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    I never read it, I only look at the art if there is any
    Me too

Originally Posted by JawsFanJesse
    Me too
    there's really no point reading them, the game itself tells you how to hit, and move

i think it will be out thursday on psn

there's really no point reading them, the game itself tells you how to hit, and move
    Unless the game says to hit read page 65 in the manual.

OMG. That sounds like an awesome idea for a game.

Originally Posted by jay659
    i think it will be out thursday on psn
    I hope it is thats when I come back from the doctors. I'll need something to cheer me up, oh wait the hot nurses already did that

Originally Posted by lt_skittles
    Unless the game says to hit read page 65 in the manual.

OMG. That sounds like an awesome idea for a game.
    lol that would be funny

Thanks

I hope it is thats when I come back from the doctors. I'll need something to cheer me up, oh wait the hot nurses already did that
    well that would be 2 weeks after comic con, an it was hinted it would be out by then

well that would be 2 weeks after comic con, an it was hinted it would be out by then
    So, maybe this week coming up on PSN or next week? That would be sick!
    The one and only Goodmangamerguy!

Originally Posted by AdammmmmmWestAdammmmWest
    I'm really hoping the Sewer combat room will be our Combat Challenge room, looks so much fun and since they showed it at E3 and all
    The sewers are damn hard. No one managed to beat it in London. Everyone who tried in the competition failed.

Originally Posted by Goodmangamerguy
    So, maybe this week coming up on PSN or next week? That would be sick!
    very possibly this week pal

Originally Posted by jd_method
    the sewers are damn hard. No one managed to beat it on london. Everyone who tried in the competition failed.
    i will do it sir
    Lovers with Drazar and Ensanguined Walls' long lost brother!

keep dreaming.no way is this demo going to be released before the 7th. i can garantee it releases on the 13th or after
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

heheeheheeheheehehe oh yes....I can't help but get my hopes up!

If they give us news on the 7th which is Friday then hopefully the demo will come out the week after maybe on the 13th or the 14th

If they give us news on the 7th which is Friday then hopefully the demo will come out the week after maybe on the 13th or the 14th
    agreed
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

There has been a rumor for a while that the demo would be last week or this week

i will do it sir
    I nearly did it, but in the 4th round got cornered by a load of them and punched in the head.

Originally Posted by DarkKnightDanny
    agreed
    it says BY the 7th, so it could be announced on monday and come out on thursday, its just my opinion fella

Originally Posted by JD_Method
    I nearly did it, but in the 4th round got cornered by a load of them and punched in the head.
    Like the store demo is wayyyyy too easy so I think I should be able to do it
    Lovers with Drazar and Ensanguined Walls' long lost brother!

Originally Posted by Vaad
    There has been a rumor for a while that the demo would be last week or this week
    Thank you, someone who listen's.

Like the store demo is wayyyyy too easy so I think I should be able to do it
    Yeah, I think Sefton said in his FreeFlow walkthrough that that was the easiest map. And it is very easy. Sewers however, are not. Just need to practise a bit more though, and I'll be able to do it.

it says BY the 7th, so it could be announced on monday and come out on thursday, its just my opinion fella
    i know i wasnt starting an arguement i was just saying if you believe that, thats fine. but its highly doubtful

true...chip was certainly very discreet about it!

Page 20 of 36 First First ... 1016171819202122232430 ... Last