Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Any BAT- TATTOO's ?

Any BAT- TATTOO's ?

Originally Posted by Gary_Bailey
    take art classes or play an instrument like guitar, guitar helps alot with control
    Ah the guitar.......Take it from me it helps with every area of life its my job !!!!

haha you like the SG aye?

not a big fan of Gibson they are quite badly built, I prefer Fender :P

I can play guitar....guitar hero that is, on easy only

Gibson's rule.

Gary do you know any good tattooists in Melbourne? I'm planing on going to Melbourne soon to get my bat tattoo done and want to get a good tattooist. I live in Tassie and don't like the artists here.

haha you like the SG aye?

not a big fan of Gibson they are quite badly built, I prefer Fender :P
    BADLY BUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!

nahh im only joking. Ive allways been a Gibson man myself. As you can tell Im a massive S.G fan lol. I have 2 61-reissues and they are the best guitars ive ever played, I use them all the time in my sessions. Altough I do have a Jeff Beck artist series Strat (the olympic white one not the 'orrible surf green one lol) and its a cracker of a guitar. I must disagree with what you said about Gibsons being badle built. I have ammased 5 Gibsons (all new) and have never had any problem with any of them, and they are built to a top notch quality. But i have had lots of trouble with my Jb strat. I had to send one back as the neck was split down one side and the thing was built horribly. I got a new one though and it was excellent.

ummm I'm not sure, I heard of an excellent one at King's Cross but I think that might be Sydney, not good at remembering areas to certain cities.

Slash doesn't like Gibson factory made guitars cause they're rough putting the frets on the board, they pretty much get out the ole sledgehammer and bash it in.

His favorite les paul has been made by a retired Gibson maker, if I remember correctly

ummm I'm not sure, I heard of an excellent one at King's Cross but I think that might be Sydney, not good at remembering areas to certain cities.

Slash doesn't like Gibson factory made guitars cause they're rough putting the frets on the board, they pretty much get out the ole sledgehammer and bash it in.

His favorite les paul has been made by a retired Gibson maker, if I remember correctly
    Wouldn't mind going to Sydney to get one, a bit extra cash needed but worth it in the long run.

I'm reading Slash's book at the moment, it's a good read if you haven't read it already.

Big Grin

Slash's favorite (and most used) Lp was made by a friend of his who i believe was a retired gibbo manufacturer who worked as an independant luthier in his old age. However all the parts were Gibson parts (it was just a kit guitar i think, im not really a slash fan). Anyway, i wouldnt take what slash says as the law on guitars. Players like Les Paul, Page, Townsend and the guitar lord Eric Clapton far eclipse what slash ever did with the instrument,and all used Gibsons in the prime of their career's and still use them now (Les Paul-Les Paul,Page-L.P,Townsend-SG,Eric Clapton-Es-335), and i doubt they would still endorse them if the fretwork was/is as bad as some say. Even now newer artists, like Derek Trucks turn to Gibson for their guitars, somthing which they wouldnt do if Gibson guitars were badly made. I personally have never had a problem with any of gibson's fretwork, and as ive said ive played countless guitars over many many years and play them as a profession, but in all my years have never come across a bad gibson, or never even had any complaints about any.

This might sound weird but I know someone who picked his tattoo from a coloring book, it depends of course on what you're going for. Found this site called supercoloring with these really cool bats coloring pages Hope this helps

Page 3 of 3 First First 123