Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Any BAT- TATTOO's ?

Any BAT- TATTOO's ?

I've just got some bats on my right leg. My mate did it for me. Not at my house so I haven't got any pictures.
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night!"

Originally Posted by The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
    I have a full left arm sleeve of Jim Lee's versions of Batman,Joker,Harley Quinn & Catwoman which took 35 hours.Me & my tattooist are finishing the final stages of drawing my righ forearm which is to be Bane,Killer Croc & Two-Face which will be another 18 hours
    please show those !!!

Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck
    I've just got some bats on my right leg. My mate did it for me. Not at my house so I haven't got any pictures.
    you too........... post away
    http://www.arkham-themovie.com/

Can it wait until the 15th of August??I'm having a touch up session on my forearm as some of the ink on Joker & Harley has faded & not taken to the skin where I've been scratching it while healing,very bad I know.It's just that in comparison to the vibrancy of my upper arm,it's not the final vision I had.So 15th,I'll be more than happy to share my 35 hours of pain with you and get some feedback.

Can it wait until the 15th of August??I'm having a touch up session on my forearm as some of the ink on Joker & Harley has faded & not taken to the skin where I've been scratching it while healing,very bad I know.It's just that in comparison to the vibrancy of my upper arm,it's not the final vision I had.So 15th,I'll be more than happy to share my 35 hours of pain with you and get some feedback.
    Look forward to seeing them mate.

thats not me BTW it's a old friend

I've been wanting the new Bat from the films since I first saw it online back in '04. But I've wanted to do the bat for years. Just hasn't happened. I'm still a clean canvass.
    "I make art until someone dies."
    http://stoobytoons.deviantart.com/

very cool, well be waiting

I've got a bat symbol on my right shoulder. My wife has a Batgirl III one on her ankle, but black instead of yellow since that color doesn't show too well.

yea im so exited cause when im a littel older i get all my tattoos for FREE my dad's a tattoo artist

I would have a field day tattooing all your arms and what not in Batman related designs.

I done a friend of mine's mate a Val Kilmeresque Batman half head with the scarred side of Two Face's on the other side 2 - 3 years ago, I have still yet to draw or tattoo a full figure Batman

when I get in touch with my friend I'll get his mate to give us a pic to show you guys and girls

Originally Posted by Goober

I found this tattoo of one of the penguins from Batman Returns while browsing around on Google.

Thats really funny and would take someone really dedicated to penguins with rockets to get (or someone possibly drunk or on a dare)
    But in all fairness it isnt actually that bad a tattoo.

I have no tattoo's at the moment, but I'm propably gonna end up with tally marks like Zsasz to show my victems.
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

Zombie-Gamer if you were in Aus, I'd probably give you a Harley or Joker design Joker card for a tatt, a colleague of mine has got one and they're kick ass

Originally Posted by Gary_Bailey
    Zombie-Gamer if you were in Aus, I'd probably give you a Harley or Joker design Joker card for a tatt, a colleague of mine has got one and they're kick ass
    Cool I was thinking of getting a Harley tattoo

I got this one about a year ago.

Alex Ross designs ftw. =P

very nice

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    No kidding. That's just awesome!

Originally Posted by Zombie-Gamer
    Cool I was thinking of getting a Harley tattoo
    they're really cool

the one I see was the Joker card but with Harley bending over with her arse so high up in the air, and she has that oversized mallet of her's, its kind of like a DC card version of a bizarre pin up girl.

they're really cool

the one I see was the Joker card but with Harley bending over with her arse so high up in the air, and she has that oversized mallet of her's, its kind of like a DC card version of a bizarre pin up girl.
    lol nice

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    I got this one about a year ago.

That is just awesome.

I would have a field day tattooing all your arms and what not in Batman related designs.

I done a friend of mine's mate a Val Kilmeresque Batman half head with the scarred side of Two Face's on the other side 2 - 3 years ago, I have still yet to draw or tattoo a full figure Batman

when I get in touch with my friend I'll get his mate to give us a pic to show you guys and girls
    I assume your a tattooist Gary?

Originally Posted by seth1138
    I assume your a tattooist Gary?
    tattoos here and there
    used to be a tattooist yes, but I do it now just for mates.

I kinda get quesy seeing too much blood, I get a feeling that my wrists are being slit.

I prefer my drawings when I get time, used to sell pictures of celebrities like Hendrix and Cobain, big money in those two guys.

tattoos here and there
    used to be a tattooist yes, but I do it now just for mates.

I kinda get quesy seeing too much blood, I get a feeling that my wrists are being slit.

I prefer my drawings when I get time, used to sell pictures of celebrities like Hendrix and Cobain, big money in those two guys.
    my older sister taught me piercing & we have the proper guns and stud's. but neither of us can draw at all. let alone with a gun.

but i love the artwork of any good tatt house

Originally Posted by VXR
    my older sister taught me piercing & we have the proper guns and stud's. but neither of us can draw at all. let alone with a gun.

but i love the artwork of any good tatt house
    take art classes or play an instrument like guitar, guitar helps alot with control

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last