Thread: Bring TRA to the PS3!!!

Bring TRA to the PS3!!!

This game would be great on teh PS3. My first TR game I ever played was TRU and I enjoyed that. It would be great to get this in HD!

to be honest there is no major leap in between the PS2/ 360 version like there was with Legend... there's really no point.
    It's been a long time since a came around, been a long time but I'm back in town.

As far as I know, playstation network is also on the PS3, so following this thread, TRA already is on ps3

From what I know though, it's the PSP version that can now be acquired digitally - requiring a PSP to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    As far as I know, playstation network is also on the PS3, so following this thread, TRA already is on ps3
    the version on the PSN is for PSP only :-( We need a disc based retro tomb raider stat!!!

I agree it wouldnt be that hard to convert from the 360, and it wouldnt take all that long either. They could have it dowloadable from the market place, or as an actual disc. I also think Tomb raider legend would be included. but sadly i doubt any of this is going to happen
    Dont kill a cow, eat a cowboy.

for the TR:A DLC on the XBL system you needed TR:L, it wasn't stand alone content. TR:L wasn't a PS3 title, I believe like TR:A it was a PS2 title though, now for some this isn't a problem, for many this is already a problem considering there is NO Backwards compatibility on the newer PS3's.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    From what I know though, it's the PSP version that can now be acquired digitally - requiring a PSP to play it.
    correct. and as far as I'm concerned it handled like A$$, I had legend (UMD, Disk based) and traded it in cause it was horrid.

Either port a PS3 version to the PSN or include it on the Blu-Ray for the next Tomb Raider (Japanese Island Sandbox).

As far as i know its only avaible for psp pc and ps2 and X-BOX i dout there going to make it for ps3 but u never no ? x

bring TRU to the psp if you would bring TRA to ps3 so it would be fair at all

A Tomb Raider trilogy will be released exclussively for the PS3, containing Tomb Raider: Legen, Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Underworld.

It's set to be released March this year.

Sources:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1140977p1.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_Raider_III

http://kotaku.com/#!5715035/ps3-gett...rilogy-in-2011

soon in march
    Follow me on Twitter (@lancetheraider)Also Join my Site:
    www.lancestombraidersite.webs.com