* Arkham Doctor’s Journal
    o 48 pages of notes on Arkham’s inmates
    o Embossed leather dust jacket
    * 2 Sleeve Digi-pack, including:
    o Game disc
    o Behind-the-scenes DVD
    * Code for downloadable Challenge Map .1
    * Exclusive “Crime Alley” map, available immediately .2

Reserve Batman: Arkham Asylum and receive a GameStop-Exclusive in-game “Dem Bones” Scarecrow Challenge Map. Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last. .3

thats 3 not 2 crime alley and the one above are separate
    there's only one challenge map included in the CE,thats crime alley. if you get the scarecrow one thats two.
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

and if you're getting it for the ps3, the Joker too. so that'd make three.

Originally Posted by ChristianBaleBatman
    and if you're getting it for the ps3, the Joker too. so that'd make three.
    well if you have a ps3 you will be able to download about 8 for the joker i think. but thats a different question,he asked whats included in the CE
    even people who get the standard edition will be able to get the joker ones
    lucky sods, i have a 360 lol
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

oh, sorry to hear man.

I wonder if it's going too look better on 360 than it will on PS3....like a lot of multiplatform games as of late(RE5 and GB for a few).
    GT/AIM: BxB402

meh, I don't care. As long as the difference is that huge..I'm fine.

Originally Posted by ChristianBaleBatman
    meh, I don't care. As long as the difference is that huge..I'm fine.
    With RE5 it was pretty big. A lot of the textures looked crappier and the shadows were funky looking. Some of the other smaller partical effects and whatever just didn;t look as good. With GB it was mostly just small effects, like the burns on walls from the proton pack...in the 360 it had little burning embers in the burn, those were absent in PS3. pretty small detail, but missing nontheless.

Not like it matters to me anyway, there's no way in hell i'll have a PS3 within the next month....unless I win a contest..which never happens.

But it may matter to those with both.

I'm sure one of the good sites that does the comparisons will do it on this eventually.

the whole fanboy thing doesnt bother me in the slightest so i never really see the difference in quality,but isnt the ps3 more capable of greater graphics?
    i own a 360 just to let you know.

Originally Posted by DarkKnightDanny
    the whole fanboy thing doesnt bother me in the slightest so i never really see the difference in quality,but isnt the ps3 more capable of greater graphics?
    i own a 360 just to let you know.
    Technically the ps3 has more horsepower, however its more difficult to tap into that power, especially in multiplatform games.

The `gap` has narrowed big time tho over the years.
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

I love the 360 pad, so I won't buy it for PS3 even though playing as the Joker could be cool.
    After the demo is out i will finally preorder for PC or 360

Originally Posted by jaycw2309
    Technically the ps3 has more horsepower, however its more difficult to tap into that power, especially in multiplatform games.

The `gap` has narrowed big time tho over the years.
    I dunno if it has narrowed that much. It depends on the dev, though. Ghostbusters and RE5 are recent games and there were pretty noticable differences.

Yeah, the PS3 has more power...but not enough devs know how to get the output out of it.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?cat=47

Heres a good site that compares them. So far 360 is winning 16 to 7 with 8 Ties.

Originally Posted by DarkKnightDanny
    there's only one challenge map included in the CE,thats crime alley. if you get the scarecrow one thats two.
    Does No One See What Im seeing the crime alley is seperate it has a seperate bullet it is not the same as crime alley theres no comma

# Code for downloadable Challenge Map

# Exclusive “Crime Alley” map, available immediately
    Xbox Live Gamertag : The prototype x

I see what you mean.

Originally Posted by Abandoned Nightmare
    Does No One See What Im seeing the crime alley is seperate it has a seperate bullet it is not the same as crime alley theres no comma

# Code for downloadable Challenge Map

# Exclusive “Crime Alley” map, available immediately
    yeah we get three maps the 2 you pointed out and the Gamestop one(that's if you pre-ordered from them)

I'd like to see what the Crime Alley map looks like

Originally Posted by Marinetastic
    Yeah, same here! Quite looking forward to seeing what it finally looks like.

Originally Posted by Marinetastic
    im having a guess at looking like the one from batman begins and batman 89.along those lines

Hi there.

Can anyone tell me that the Batarang from collector's edition is made from metal or plastic ?

Soryy for my bad english... but I hope that somebody will understand me :P

welcome to the forums

your english is great.the batarang is made from a very very sturdy plastic,the same mats as lego.

Thank you for fast answer...

Oh... so its plastic, well... I was afraid that, but it was obvious, metal batarang would be much more expensive ;p

Now I will think harder about which edition I will buy...

Again, thank you

Actually, the CE only has one map and I haven't heard anything otherwise except from GameStop. I'll PM Keir and double-check.

Originally Posted by Ryuuie
    Actually, the CE only has one map and I haven't heard anything otherwise except from GameStop. I'll PM Keir and double-check.
    If you preorder the PS3 version of the CE from Gamestop you'd walk away with three extra challenge maps. 1. Joker challenge 2. Scarecrow challenge 3. Crime alley

Page 5 of 6 First First 123456 Last