Thread: Viral Marketing *UPDATE AUGUST 30th*

Viral Marketing *UPDATE AUGUST 30th*

Originally Posted by DarkCrusader67
    zsazs... you have to do it between 9:00pm-10:00pm
    Or just change the time on your computer.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

Don't pay any attention to my last post guys.I was very bored and feeling a bit crazy(for some reason.To bad Arkham isn't a real place, otherwise, I would have checked myself in HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ) at the time, since it was like everyone on this thread was dead and time stood still.So I decided to do a very goofy post to express my boredom at the time and my craziness.But I'm better now, and I have hit my 100th post! Woooohhhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Don't be a stranger."

ummm congrats on your 100th post... i'll give you a cookie when you get to 1000
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Originally Posted by xScarecrowX
    It's funny, because in some places ,like the tallies on the paper, it says 443 and other places it says 433...what if it's two different numbers...or I could be just confusing myself
    The tallies on the paper would read "5 5 3".
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night!"

???

Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck
    The tallies on the paper would read "5 5 3".
    Yep, and that adds up to 13 which keeps showing up

Originally Posted by Jay Prospero
    Yep, and that adds up to 13 which keeps showing up
    Where else does it show up?

Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck
    Where else does it show up?
    Below them are 2 corners of paper with an A and a Q, the letters look like card type lettering so if it stood for an Ace and a Queen then that also adds up to 13. His height is 5'8 (5+8). If you look at the personal effects one of the dice has an extra 7th spot, which could make the highest roll on the dice (6+7) 13. Arkham Asylum Security net version is also 6.7 which could add up too 13. It's just speculation at the moment but 13 could be some sort of clue?

Dare I say the D word date maybe? lol

Thank you for persisting, please don't give up.

Quincy sent an internal memo saying there's been a security breach.
    The next server update is going to make it harder to penetrate Kellerman's account.
    He's onto us.

As the week goes on I'm going to see if I can get any inside information, one of the guards has turned and he's promised to help me.

Follow me on Twitter @wmaga, that way I can keep everyone updated at once if I manage to find out anything new.

Thank you once again.
    Wendi

Originally Posted by wendy maga
    thank you for persisting, please don't give up.

The next server update is going to make it harder to penetrate kellerman's account.
    He's onto us.

As the week goes on i'm going to see if i can get any inside information, one of the guards has turned and he's promised to help me.

Follow me on twitter @wmaga, that way i can keep everyone updated at once if i manage to find out anything new.

Thank you once again.
    Wendi

I tried to follow wmaga but there is nobody named wmaga on Twitter.

Anyway.....

best.viral.marketing.ever.

I won't sign up to twitter anyway I got too many social networking sites and want to get rid of some. don't need another one lol

Below them are 2 corners of paper with an A and a Q, the letters look like card type lettering so if it stood for an Ace and a Queen then that also adds up to 13. His height is 5'8 (5+8). If you look at the personal effects one of the dice has an extra 7th spot, which could make the highest roll on the dice (6+7) 13. Arkham Asylum Security net version is also 6.7 which could add up too 13. It's just speculation at the moment but 13 could be some sort of clue?

I'd say that was over analyzing, and I personally believe that was just coincidence. But it could very well mean something, always good to look at every possible angle.

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader1495

I tried to follow wmaga but there is nobody named wmaga on Twitter.

Anyway.....

best.viral.marketing.ever.
    Try again. http://twitter.com/wmaga
    "I make art until someone dies."
    http://stoobytoons.deviantart.com/

Originally Posted by stoobytoons
    Hmmmm, odd. Thanks!
    My Batman: Gotham City Fan Fic (A sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum):
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=1#post1168741

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader1495
    Hmmmm, odd. Thanks!
    My pleasure..
    "I make art until someone dies."
    http://stoobytoons.deviantart.com/

Good observation.. You never know.
    This town needs an enema!

Originally Posted by Wendy Maga

The next server update is going to make it harder to penetrate Kellerman's account.
    He's onto us.

As the week goes on I'm going to see if I can get any inside information, one of the guards has turned and he's promised to help me.

Follow me on Twitter @wmaga, that way I can keep everyone updated at once if I manage to find out anything new.

Thank you once again.
    Wendi
    Hmmm...so where does that leave us now? How long will this server update take? I'm speculating that it will take probably as long as server maintenance, but when did it start? Possibly, we may get access to this guard's account who she's talking about. And about the 13 thing: Hmmm interesting. I love this viral marketing! Cause with viral marketing, there is no such thing as coincidences!
    The one and only Goodmangamerguy!

I'll have to go back on and see if I can spot any more 13's lol

I wonder if the site will update again on the day of the demo release....
    BEHIND YOU!!!!!
    made you look!

He's onto us.

Thank you once again.
    Wendi
    for a second i thought this might be real
    however she spealt her name diferently in her dsplay name and her signature....
    youtube-2008bbproductions check it out why not

He's onto us.

Thank you once again.
    Wendi
    Someone posted the same thing on Game Faqs.

She posted this 10 hours ago:

My man inside #arkhamasylum hasn't seen much of Kellerman all week, word is he's preparing for some new interviews. With who i wonder?

Originally Posted by The jackhammer
    for a second i thought this might be real
    however she spealt her name diferently in her dsplay name and her signature....
    I noticed that, but her join date was long enough for a viral set up and the name got altered at some point? I'm still on the fence wether that's a troll lol

I noticed that, but her join date was long enough for a viral set up and the name got altered at some point? I'm still on the fence wether that's a troll lol
    @Jay I'm following her on twitter, so if it turns out to be a fake.

Page 52 of 220 First First ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... Last