Thread: Viral Marketing *UPDATE AUGUST 30th*

Viral Marketing *UPDATE AUGUST 30th*

Originally Posted by DarkCrusader67
    wait, wtf?? somebody changed the pw to the account i created for the community?!?

yup

Bon Voyage, Pvssy.

oh and btw,
    the mods arent in charge of this thing
    ive got some new ideas
    but ill spread my theories later when things slow down
    youtube-2008bbproductions check it out why not

Originally Posted by arOnex20

yup

goddammit!!! ahh!! alright i'll make another one and if anyone wants the email and pw just PM me so we know who's gonna be on it
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

goddammit!!! ahh!! alright i'll make another one and if anyone wants the email and pw just PM me so we know who's gonna be on it
    Expect a PM from me.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

okay guys... im absolutely trippin balls right now cause i just did this last night and it was working fine on both of the accounts i created... now i can't even see the writing on the wall on MY main account... im assuming the people in charge of the site are doing something to fix it, we hope...

You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

okay guys... im absolutely trippin balls right now cause i just did this last night and it was working fine on both of the accounts i created... now i can't even see the writing on the wall on MY main account... im assuming the people in charge of the site are doing something to fix it, we hope...

Bon Voyage, Pvssy.

Hmm...maybe it's run off whatever clock the people who made it are on~? It worked last night because the e-mail talked about the doctor taking a longer night with him, so maybe it will work off the normal time from now on~?

well at least we clearly know now that it is nobody's computers acting up or anything like that. it's the site's problem.

EDIT: sorry guys!!! if that stupid person wouldn't have changed the pw then none of this woulda happened and we could all be on it!!! **calls world's greatest detective**

I made a new account just to see if I could access Cassidy's profile from that one, however it did not work, nor can I access Westler's profile by typing the correct password.
    PSN: Zurc136
    We have to fix real problem...Batman

Originally Posted by zurc136
    I made a new account just to see if I could access Cassidy's profile from that one, however it did not work, nor can I access Westler's profile by typing the correct password.
    Did you make sure to look at the file with the name on it for Westler. Cause if not then you can't enter it.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

well at least we clearly know now that it is nobody's computers acting up or anything like that. it's the site's problem.

EDIT: sorry guys!!! if that stupid person wouldn't have changed the pw then none of this woulda happened and we could all be on it!!! **calls world's greatest detective**
    Not your fault, no need to say sorry. I'll keep an eye on it tonight, see about times and everything, see if I can figure it out.

Okay guys!!!!! I think i found a way around the frankboles account!!! Im trying something right now!!! Sit tight!!

EDIT: damn you anti-all-caps blocker!!!

I tried to reset the password earlier, but didn't have the code to the yahoo account.

Once someone stole it that was.

well what i tried to do was create a frankboles@yahoo.com but apparently it's already taken... so that means some guy named frank boles is getting emails about some batman thing that he has no clue about lol damn... and i thought that would work!

EDIT: and i also sent frank boles an email. so if it's a real person than hopefully he's nice and responds to me back with with reset password

well what i tried to do was create a frankboles@yahoo.com but apparently it's already taken... so that means some guy named frank boles is getting emails about some batman thing that he has no clue about lol damn... and i thought that would work!
    LOL. " I'm going to check my emails now... The hell ?"

Originally Posted by whiston532
    LOL. " I'm going to check my emails now... The hell ?"
    umm... ha. ha.???? are you serious?

frankboles@yahoo.com was the email account used previously.

Somebody stole it.

Ok. I just got on after like 2 days of no updates. I read a few pages, tried to get the other doc's account up, and it doesnt work for me.I know the password and have looked in Zasaz cell like a thousand times. No writing on the walls and a password error. Could I get some help please?
    "..Hey good, that really makes you an empowered individual - no wait, did I say empowered individual? I Meant two-cent gutter slut..." Good Will Hunting By Myself - Ludo

Originally Posted by xScarecrowX
    Ok. I just got on after like 2 days of no updates. I read a few pages, tried to get the other doc's account up, and it doesnt work for me.I know the password and have looked in Zasaz cell like a thousand times. No writing on the walls and a password error. Could I get some help please?
    That's the problem we all have.

Originally Posted by xScarecrowX
    join the club ma'am...

join the club sir...
    Shes a girl !
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Originally Posted by Batman The Demo Hunter
    Shes a girl !
    happy now?!?

Still no luck

Nor with me.

Page 40 of 220 First First ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... Last