Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Joker exclusive to PS3 for good.

Joker exclusive to PS3 for good.

Joker exclusive to PS3 for good.

http://www.wonderwallweb.com/news/27...-ps3-for-good/

At a special preview event taking place yesterday Rocksteady's Sefton Hill confirmed that The Joker will only be playable on the PS3 version and said that due to a exclusivity deal with Sony he will not be playable on the Xbox 360 at anytime in the future.

He did have some good news for 360 fans though, confirming that the firm are working on new downloadable content for both Xbox 360 and PS3.

Im sick of all this exclusive crap Eidos carry on with.
    You've all got it wrong, it's 'I couldn't care less' not 'I could care less'.

it dont matter, 360 owners wont lose hope, everyones gonna be hoping for scarecrow to the 360 now

Originally Posted by thebatman226
    Im sick of all this exclusive crap Eidos carry on with.
    This is very much the norm in the industry. It's not exclusive to Eidos.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

Originally Posted by scarecrow22
    it dont matter, 360 owners wont lose hope, everyones gonna be hoping for scarecrow to the 360 now
    (1
    Don't start flame wars
    (2
    Keir has said many times there is no exclusives for the 360, or the PC.

How could they? Square Enix made an eclusive deal with Rocksteady meaning no dlc villains on the 360. Maybe the deal will expire in a year or two though.

Originally Posted by Gho-Gerhowev
    http://www.wonderwallweb.com/news/27...-ps3-for-good/

At a special preview event taking place yesterday Rocksteady's Sefton Hill confirmed that The Joker will only be playable on the PS3 version and said that due to a exclusivity deal with Sony he will not be playable on the Xbox 360 at anytime in the future.

He did have some good news for 360 fans though, confirming that the firm are working on new downloadable content for both Xbox 360 and PS3.

It's good to hear that they are working on DLC.
    XBOX 360 Gamer Tag:
    http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Stargate21.png

Please think before running off your mouth. Unless you want to start a falme war which leads to bannings I suggest you stop right now. And yes, there are no more exclusives besides the ones planned for the PS3.

Originally Posted by door noob
    How could they? Square Enix made an eclusive deal with Rocksteady meaning no dlc villains on the 360. Maybe the deal will expire in a year or two though.
    I dont think people would wanna wait a year or 2 just to play as the Joker.

Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Please think before running off your mouth. Unless you want to start a falme war which leads to bannings I suggest you stop right now. And yes, there are no more exclusives besides the ones planned for the PS3.
    Yes Croc You Tell Him >:-I

And like Stargate21 said, it's good that they are planning more DLC. Some of us were busy telling each other off but he was the only positive one. You sir deserve a cookie.

whoo sorry i just got here i dont know everything about everything like all you people
    thanks for being so nice

Originally Posted by thebatman226
    I dont think people would wanna wait a year or 2 just to play as the Joker.
    Thoguh if you get a chance you still will anyway's probabilly.

Originally Posted by door noob
    Thoguh if you get a chance you still will anyway's probabilly.
    Tbh, I would download it and have a bit of a play if it was free.
    But theres noway in hell id wait 2 years to pay for stuff thats been out that long and was free for others.
    Thats ridiculous.

whoo sorry i just got here i dont know everything about everything like all you people
    thanks for being so nice
    lol I was Joking on me Quoteing Croc No hard feelings

thanks for being so nice
    You really should've thought before posting then. We like to make things obvious when they are wrong. And with everything on these forums you should know that there is no 360 exclusive content with all the people we have here complaining. But it's nothing personal between any of us, we just like to point out facts and whatnot. Just please think before posting.

You really should've thought before posting then. We like to make things obvious when they are wrong. And with everything on these forums you should know that there is no 360 exclusive content with all the people we have here complaining. But it's nothing personal between any of us, we just like to point out facts and whatnot. Just please think before posting.
    OBIVOUSLY people Think before Posting but Some don't Thnk hard enough
    Joking !

I was waiting for this thread to pop up lol.
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

haha your funny jawsfanjesse
    and i wasnt trying to say scarecrow for the 360 exlusivly
    i was just saying playable scarecrow
    sorry if i made a different meaning

It's cool dude. We just all got that vibe. Jaws is funny, I think I was the first one to discover this. Yeah he's a cool dude, lightens the atmosphere.

It's cool dude. We just all got that vibe. Jaws is funny, I think I was the first one to discover this. Yeah he's a cool dude, lightens the atmosphere.
    Thank you I try my Best

havent we known this for months?

Originally Posted by Batmanhill6157
    havent we known this for months?
    What ? That im Funny Yea we Known that for a Few Months

Or are you Talking about the Joker Exlusive

I come back from work at 3am to see THIS? Get off my planet! NOW!
    I thought you realised that aftershave was meant to sting?

Originally Posted by Nightwing
    I come back from work at 3am to see THIS? Get off my planet! NOW!
    NOW !

Page 1 of 3 123 Last