Page 2 of 15 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: The Official Batman: Arkham Asylum FAQ

The Official Batman: Arkham Asylum FAQ

Wink

Originally Posted by JawsFanJesse
    Mabey later on but I don't think we should say that it might Jinx us or something

MY LIPS ARE ZIPPED...

Originally Posted by djay_vee
    MY LIPS ARE ZIPPED...

Considering how vicious Sony and MS are getting with exclusives and since this is an exclusive deal, I doubt that Joker will see play on anything except PS3 at all.

IF it happens (this is a HUGE IF), it'll be for most likely $20 in MS points or something and Sony will get a cut due to the deal with Rocksteady. But I seriously wouldn't bet on it.

You know what I think would make a good challenge map?
    You are Mr. Freeze and you have to escape from Arkham.
    It would fit in with the game, because it says that he escaped in the Arkham journal.
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

Originally Posted by A Dark Hunter
    You know what I think would make a good challenge map?
    You are Mr. Freeze and you have to escape from Arkham.
    It would fit in with the game, because it says that he escaped in the Arkham journal.
    AGREED! Eidos, Rocksteady... please? :3

Thats looking alot better Ryuuie. I think before it just got jam packed with too much info, i like it that you have put time and effort into organising it all.

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla
    Thats looking alot better Ryuuie. I think before it just got jam packed with too much info, i like it that you have put time and effort into organising it all.
    Yes it looks very nice.
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

I have a question, are all the store "exclusives" going to eventually be DLC, such as the challenge map and the armored batsuit? If not, would it be advantageous for my roomate and I (who are both buying the game) to buy it from two different stores so we each get a different exclusive?

Originally Posted by riskproductions
    I have a question, are all the store "exclusives" going to eventually be DLC, such as the challenge map and the armored batsuit? If not, would it be advantageous for my roomate and I (who are both buying the game) to buy it from two different stores so we each get a different exclusive?
    The challenge maps will probably end up as DLCs. As for the suit you can unlock by playing the game.

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla
    Originally Posted by A Dark Hunter
    Yes it looks very nice.
    Thanks! Be sure to thank Walls too! He helped a lot.

Originally Posted by riskproductions
    There's a high possibility they'll be downloadable later. The best preorder, arguably, is the GameStop one. Which makes sense because they want the most business. lol Preordering the CE from it gives you 3 extra maps (4 if you preorder PS3 CE).

Originally Posted by Ryuuie
    Thanks! Be sure to thank Walls too! He helped a lot.
    Thank You Ensanguined Walls.

I have a great Idea!!! I wanna see more batsuits!!! thats what some of the downloadable content should be. The classic suit from tim burtons batman movies. Animated series adapted suits... Or the craziest idea... 80's bat suit with Adam west! It could be fun. just a little idea I had. perhaps it will follow through.

Originally Posted by ABetterClassOfCriminal
    I have a great Idea!!! I wanna see more batsuits!!! thats what some of the downloadable content should be. The classic suit from tim burtons batman movies. Animated series adapted suits... Or the craziest idea... 80's bat suit with Adam west! It could be fun. just a little idea I had. perhaps it will follow through.
    I agree wholeheartedly. I'm not usually a fan of extra costumes, but Batman's suits are just kick ass.

Another question...

When are the downloads on the Offical site going to become available?

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Soon, after all the game comes in about a month.

Thanks. I cant wait to get my hands on one of those screen savers.... well...I guess I mean my mouse...

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Awsome

Question Bat-suit and villian challenge map

Is there going to be the villian challenge map and bat-suit available for purchase in the psn or xbox live marketplace?
    Please comment

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Awsome

Just making sure... Soo the bat-suit and the villian challenge map are gonna be available for purchase in the psn and xbox live marketplace after 30 days when the videogame comes out.... NICE!!!

Originally Posted by AGENTIS 47
    Just making sure... Soo the bat-suit and the villian challenge map are gonna be available for purchase in the psn and xbox live marketplace after 30 days when the videogame comes out.... NICE!!!
    The batsuit is after you beat the game on any difficulty. The Maps may be given 30 days after the game is released.

You Are Still Talking About That Walmart Suit Right?

Originally Posted by Abandoned Nightmare
    You Are Still Talking About That Walmart Suit Right?
    Yes.

Now here's what I don't understand....
    No respawning enemies
    but you get the suit at the end.
    What's the point? Everybodys already knocked out. Unless maybe it can transfer over to the challenge maps
    youtube-2008bbproductions check it out why not

Originally Posted by The jackhammer
    Now here's what I don't understand....
    No respawning enemies
    but you get the suit at the end.
    What's the point? Everybodys already knocked out. Unless maybe it can transfer over to the challenge maps
    What do you mean "respawning enemies "?

Page 2 of 15 First First 12345612 ... Last