Thread: Reborn of Parasite Eve

Reborn of Parasite Eve

I really like the first and second version i havent play the last one but the people say it was very bad also never appear in ps2 or ps3, but my point is the next i really whant the reborn of the serie, and i have look many forums of people that wahnt the same so if anyone know how send the idea to the square desing equip i think that we can reborn these classic game

I agree. PE3 just didn't cut it for me. The first 2 games, especially the original were the best ones. In fact Parasite Eve 1 is one of my all-time favorites RPG on PS/PS2/PS3. Would love to see a remake done for these games.

Agreed, PE1 was by far the best. I liked the dark feeling of PE2 and story, but the controls were horrible, and the overall game play and mechanics of PE3 just weren't there. The graphics were great, but there just really wasn't an rpg element to it that gave me any desire to want to continue playing it like PE1 did.

Just to clear couple things up here , The 3rd Birthday IS NOT PE3

I'd like to see at least an HD console release of The 3rd Birthday, although I know it's not popular with many of the fans here. It just seems like that would be the easiest way to drum up some interest. There's so many more people with a PS3 than there are with the PSP/Vita, seems like it'd be worth a shot. Pure speculation on my part, of course.

Just waiting for this on PS VITA

Originally Posted by Unlimax_SE
    Just to clear couple things up here , The 3rd Birthday IS NOT PE3
    Except the part where it is. Apparently Square Enix doesn't own the rights to use the name Parasite Eve anymore, hence the 3rd Birthday title (as an allusion to Aya's evolutionary "births") rather than a numbered entry in the series.

Originally Posted by MrWindblade
    Except the part where it is. Apparently Square Enix doesn't own the rights to use the name Parasite Eve anymore, hence the 3rd Birthday title (as an allusion to Aya's evolutionary "births") rather than a numbered entry in the series.
    who knows what actually happened with Hideaki Sena and SE over the name, never actually found any info about why he wouldn't let them relicense the name any more (though I can guess).

Also, 3rd birthday was already confirmed to be nothing more than a spin off story and not an actual part of the main series itself, the interview where it was confirmed shouldn't be too hard to find if you actually look for it.

I, too, feel that way. With all the technology and manpower Square has gathered these years, they are more than capable of creating an absolutely amazing Parasite Eve 3. But after the messy story from Third Birthday, it'll be hard coming with a plot for it...

I haven't played Parasite 1 and 2 because of the graphics. Sorry, I am already used to play games in good graphics like final fantasy. Will there be chances that Square Enix might be planning to make a remake of Parasite 1 and 2? Will there be a continuation for 3rd birthday? and I hope they make it available to all consoles.

The graphics of PE1 & 2 were quite good for PS1. Just compare them with FF7's.

Petition for ParasiteEve4 for PS4 - [Mitochondrial Reborn] I'm working hard on a petition to convince software house Square Enix to return to work on this saga and to create a Parasite Eve 4. The petition will be in english, but also in italian, spanish, french and german, in order to maximize the efficiency of the petition. Tumblr blog, facebook page and twitter page(it will allow to obtain "signatures" via retwitts of fan of the petition at Square Enix) will born soon. I also talk about this project with major italian sites of Square Enix information and with many other facebook pages/groups of the saga and many of them gave me support. Spread the word as more as you can!!!!

Hi, I create a project petition in order to convince Square Enix to take back PE saga. If you are interested you can go to twitter page, petition page and facebook page. You may sign it via Change.org petition in https://t.co/do5keEv9zs and retweeting its tweet here https://twitter.com/ParasiteEve_4/st...48634983731205. More retweets, than more signs. New email is Mitochondrialreborn@gmail.com.
    If this petition will be saw by Square probably they will made remastered of the saga. So, help us and spread the world! The petition is also in Japan in order to be more efficient!