Thread: Difficultly of demo

Difficultly of demo

Difficultly of demo

In order for every achievement you have to play on experienced mode, so in order to prepare I need to practice.

Sooooooo..... What difficulty is the demo. Easy hard?
    I need to compare my skills.

im guessing its on medium difficulty cos demos usually are

its on superduper hard
    when just cause 2 comes out the would will change forever...

I kinda hope it's inbetween medium and hard cuz it not hard but not super easy... actually quite easy, hopefully medium.

I hope its on easy as your mom cause ricos fricking invincible in the demo. And i really want a little more of a challenge.

Originally Posted by inferno350z
    I hope its on easy as your mom cause ricos fricking invincible in the demo. And i really want a little more of a challenge.
    I... don't think that made any sense...

and "your mom" "jokes" are just plain stupid now, if that's what you were trying to say. good day to you sir.
    signature image

Good point however, my mom is very hard(lol) so maybe as easy as your MOM OH!

-sigh-
    signature image

rofl not too much more spamming or this be shutdown... Oh who gives a poop!(lol no bad language) But seriously, has there been any official difficulty rating on the demo?

for me its enough actally i will even play on easy just because i ive a about the damn soldiers and i wanna do STUNTS
    Originally Posted by Bolo Santosi
    Can always count on rico to big us up

demo isnt easy ....just engage while outnumbered and you will die.
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

Its quite easy but can often go wrong.
    Originally Posted by Movura
    I've always had respect for you as a member

I actually thought that the demo had a dynamic difficulty, the better you do, the harder it gets, that what I heard from the devs
    :mad2: why isn't JC 2 mine yet!

if you look at achievements theres beat game on experienced difficulty. I think you mean Heat levels, more you do higher heat levels more peeps trying to kill you( happens to me everyday) thats what happens when your the only one to staple your essay before you go to schoool

I hope for my sanity the demo was set to 'baby's first adventure' difficulty. XD
    I make Machinima. See it here.

^N00B,

IMO; being able to run up on a shotgunner as he shoots 4 shotgun shells into you, then whilst he continues to shoot you, you whip him to death=E to the Z EASY!!
    :mad2: why isn't JC 2 mine yet!