Thread: ***Graphical Changes***

***Graphical Changes***

***Graphical Changes***

I've noticed some graphical changes in these new videos, and these are the main ones:

I'm not sure which one is new, and I'm not sure which one I like more...

The old one definitely looks a lot better on this one:

Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Nice spotting Elite. I dont care much about the graphics because i have one word to describe them.

"DAMN!!!"

so thats the def of "polishing" at least they did something! i like it

It looks like they cleaned it up, and changed the lighting. Both look find to me.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

Yeah, it appears they've changed from a bronze light to a bluish one in both of those scenes. Either way, it looks fine.
    "In war, there is no greater honor than victory"

How do you know that the second one is the same scene? The old one could be from a different area, since the two backgrounds are different.

Assumptions, Elite.

The background is the same. It looks like the screen cap was just a couple of seconds later in the blue-tinged one. Camera zooms in to Batman's face there, so the first one is just a couple seconds prior to the second.
    "In war, there is no greater honor than victory"

second pic is definitely better ...first pic his chin looks like he is wet or sweating or something

Originally Posted by ThE_JoKeR
    second pic is definitly better ...first pic his chin looks like he is wet or sweating or something
    I like the wetness simply because it humanizes Batman like he is sweating
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

To me the demo trailer used alot of old footage while the Italian video used the actual game, just my honest opinion ofcourse. ^^

Originally Posted by Gho-Gerhowev
    How do you know that the second one is the same scene? The old one could be from a different area, since the two backgrounds are different.

Assumptions, Elite.
    Look at the background. They are both exactly the same.

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla
    Nice spotting Elite. I dont care much about the graphics because i have one word to describe them.

"DAMN!!!"
    Thanks.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

The top clip is not at exact same frame so the smoke is in both, it clears quickly
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

this ^^
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Wow, jaycw2309 beat me to it. All in all, all of the pics were actually taken on different frames making it hard to really notice too many graphical differences. Except of course that the second Batman head in the second set looks a lot more detailed, but that could be because he walked more into the light and more into the camera aswell. I don't know. Need more comparison pics.
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

In the second pair, it really looks like batman is missing his left bat-ear, it really blends into the background and took me a while to actually see.

Eurogamers `DigitalFoundry` group am sure will be analysing this game in detail
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Hmmm.... they do look different.... wonder how its gonna look in the actual game
    BEHIND YOU!!!!!
    made you look!

Originally Posted by ThE_JoKeR
    second pic is definitely better ...first pic his chin looks like he is wet or sweating or something
    Almost like he'd been outside in the rain?

One thing is clear: Batman has one hell of a chin.

wow the cowl must be hella tight, looks like Bats superglued it to his face!

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla

"DAMN!!!"

One word says it all i guess.

Originally Posted by Marinetastic
    Almost like he'd been outside in the rain?
    or its bat b.o. , nothing sexier than bat sweat.
    http://www.arkham-themovie.com/

Originally Posted by Gary_Bailey
    wow the cowl must be hella tight, looks like Bats superglued it to his face!
    In an issue of the Hush storyline, Batman is in the cave wearing no shirt or cape, but wearing the mask. A little circle of fabric resting on his shoulders was so inexplicably tight that his muscles were in stark relief. I find it funny.