Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: My perfect ending to Kane and Lynch 2...

My perfect ending to Kane and Lynch 2...

My perfect ending to Kane and Lynch 2...

Ok, so at the end of the first game it gives you two choices, which I found difficult to choose. 1. Leave the men who helped you get your daughter back to burn in a village. 2. Save the men, but bring your daughter along with you (who we assume dies in the process.) So we know the canon ending is the second option. The first game was all about Kane and the canon ending, to me, represented Kane's attempt at "redemption." He did not want to be labeled as a traiter anymore, so he went back to save the men who helped rescue his daughter.If we just say "yes his daughter did die" then that would mean his whole family has died because of him in his choices in life... which brings me to the 2nd game.

As we know, Kane and Lynch 2 us all about... Lynch. The mad man. We all know his faults. He's a medicated schitzo who killed his wife without him knowing it. So if the 2nd game has choices at the end like the first one did, I hope it has something to do with his "disease." Now here's my idea on how the choices would be very difficult to choose from. Let's say he finally reunites with his girlfriend Sue, and they all make their escape out of Shanghai. Then, near the end, Lynch runs out of his pills... which causes him to spiral out of control. Like he goes bat insane. So he drugs Kane and Sue and ties them up and takes them to an abandoned warehouse. He sits them side by side and just looks at them. Then all of a sudden a man with a Pig head walks in and talks to Lynch saying he has to kill one of them if he wants his sanity... basically curing him of his disease. The pigman explains that one of the victims deaths will result in freedom... and the other, permanent insantity. Meaning, if he kills Kane he will be granted freedom because he will rid himself of ties with the criminal life and his disease will be 'swept away' where he will then live the rest of his life in peace. But, if Lynch kills Sue, his insanity will continue forever because letting Kane live represents

his disease to live on. The canon ending would be to kill Kane, simply because Kane is a broken man whose family died technically because it was his fault. Plus he told his daughter that he would die.

Tell me what you guys think.

I think a good ending to Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days would be Jenny getting a letter from kane, opening it up only to find a check for like.... I don't know lot's of $$$. Kinda the whole reason he came to Shanghai.

Yeah, but it's about Lynch now.

But we like Kane more. Not that Lynch is not on my top 4 VG character list.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

But like I said, it's about Lynch now... whether you like it or not. lol. What do you guys think bout my ending?

I got no problem with Lynch being the main character. I just like Kane more

But your ending is cool, although how would a product of Lynch's craziness (The pig-headed man) be able to cure said craziness. But it is a nice idea.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I also like Kane more then Lynch. I'm just saying the second one is gonna center more around Lynch then Kane.

But yeah, personally I think The Pigman can be somebody Lynch makes up in his mind. Like in the first game he sees random people with pig heads... so this sort of carries over in the second one. Maybe The Pigman can be one of the people he kills in the first one, and it's basically trying to help him by giving Lynch these two choices. End the life of the person who puts you in these crazy situations which only causes more death, or end the life of the person who will offer you freedom to live a normal life of peace.

Maybe The Pigman is a Demon that has lived in Lynch's soul and finally comes out to offer him these choices. When we see him, only Lynch can see him. Just like when we play split screen in the first one.

I think Lynch should get a hotel room then Robert Deniro busts in and shoots him in the head.
    Arcade Mode World Leaderboards XBL
    #1 Radio Tower/#3 Fish Market

Originally Posted by Leve-O
    Ok, so at the end of the first game it gives you two choices, which I found difficult to choose. 1. Leave the men who helped you get your daughter back to burn in a village. 2. Save the men, but bring your daughter along with you (who we assume dies in the process.) So we know the canon ending is the second option. The first game was all about Kane and the canon ending, to me, represented Kane's attempt at "redemption." He did not want to be labeled as a traiter anymore, so he went back to save the men who helped rescue his daughter.If we just say "yes his daughter did die" then that would mean his whole family has died because of him in his choices in life... which brings me to the 2nd game.

As we know, Kane and Lynch 2 us all about... Lynch. The mad man. We all know his faults. He's a medicated schitzo who killed his wife without him knowing it. So if the 2nd game has choices at the end like the first one did, I hope it has something to do with his "disease." Now here's my idea on how the choices would be very difficult to choose from. Let's say he finally reunites with his girlfriend Sue, and they all make their escape out of Shanghai. Then, near the end, Lynch runs out of his pills... which causes him to spiral out of control. Like he goes bat insane. So he drugs Kane and Sue and ties them up and takes them to an abandoned warehouse. He sits them side by side and just looks at them. Then all of a sudden a man with a Pig head walks in and talks to Lynch saying he has to kill one of them if he wants his sanity... basically curing him of his disease. The pigman explains that one of the victims deaths will result in freedom... and the other, permanent insantity. Meaning, if he kills Kane he will be granted freedom because he will rid himself of ties with the criminal life and his disease will be 'swept away' where he will then live the rest of his life in peace. But, if Lynch kills Sue, his insanity will continue forever because letting Kane live represents

That sounds kind of lame. But maybe that's just me.

Besides I think I saw the ending to the Dog Days while skipping though this Stream on JustinTV that had the whole game (assuming whole game).

Originally Posted by Leve-O
    I also like Kane more then Lynch. I'm just saying the second one is gonna center more around Lynch then Kane.

But yeah, personally I think The Pigman can be somebody Lynch makes up in his mind. Like in the first game he sees random people with pig heads... so this sort of carries over in the second one. Maybe The Pigman can be one of the people he kills in the first one, and it's basically trying to help him by giving Lynch these two choices. End the life of the person who puts you in these crazy situations which only causes more death, or end the life of the person who will offer you freedom to live a normal life of peace.

Maybe The Pigman is a Demon that has lived in Lynch's soul and finally comes out to offer him these choices. When we see him, only Lynch can see him. Just like when we play split screen in the first one.
    Only females became pig head cops .

Originally Posted by SovietAmerika
    I think Lynch should get a hotel room then Robert Deniro busts in and shoots him in the head.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTSFcfprijg

Originally Posted by joe the janitor
    weird,someone stole my idea turned it into a movie went back to 1995 and released it to look like they came up with it
    Arcade Mode World Leaderboards XBL
    #1 Radio Tower/#3 Fish Market

Ending is stupid, sorry but someone with a pig head comes in and to keep his sanity he has to kill Kane or Xiu, do you work for Kyle Ward? Oh and i think someone has been watching Saw lately... *cough* Levo-o *cough*

My guesses about the ending:

- There will be a choice
    - The choice will be the lesser of two evils.
    - Someone will be left to die.
    - No matter what we pick, or what seems right, IOInteractive will disregard it for Kane & Lynch 3

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    - No matter what we pick, or what seems right, IOInteractive will disregard it for Kane & Lynch 3
    Exactly why I believe there will be no choice this time.

I realize the impetus is to leave endings open for a sequel, but I really think they should give closure to these characters. These guys need to meet their ends.

Originally Posted by Bawabus
    I realize the impetus is to leave endings open for a sequel, but I really think they should give closure to these characters. These guys need to meet their ends.
    I don't have the quote off the top of my head... but early on in the Kane & Lynch 2 media campaign, they released several developer interviews (this was before the trailers, and before most people were even on this forum)

the developers said that Kane & Lynch 2 would end "with a cliffhanger"

and from Wikipedia...

A cliffhanger or cliffhanger ending is a plot device in fiction which features a main character in a precarious or difficult dilemma, or confronted with a shocking revelation at the end of an episode of serialized fiction. A cliffhanger is hoped to ensure the audience will return to see how the characters resolve the dilemma.
    Killing Kane & Lynch would be a horrible move by IOInteractive. It's like throwing money away.

I would only be throwing away money if they just up and forgot everything they learned during the making of the series. They're trying to establish the Kane and Lynch series so that it will be recognized and bought, but you can only squeeze so much out of two characters.

Even if they don't kill them, there needs to be some shift in the way they're living. They can still be bad men, but I imagine they'll have to operate within society differently if they continually piss off and kill law men and criminals. Where will they have left to go after the end of this game?

I see now how they've worked around it. These are all "corrupt cops" .... Everyone is operating outside the system this time around...

Best Ending for Kane and Lynch?

47 kills them. End thread.

Im afraid that the ending will be much MUCH worse than what everyone anticipated.

While searching for Kane and Lynch 2 on youtube. I found this

*spoiler alert*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ereq8kTfAk

Its the ending of Kane and Lynch 2 which only lasted less than half a minute.
    I really hope this is not the real deal. I be heck disappointed since I already pre-ordered the game.

Originally Posted by Kel88
    Im afraid that the ending will be much MUCH worse than what everyone anticipated.

While searching for Kane and Lynch 2 on youtube. I found this

*spoiler alert*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ereq8kTfAk

Its the ending of Kane and Lynch 2 which only lasted less than half a minute.
    I really hope this is not the real deal. I be heck disappointed since I already pre-ordered the game.
    That's the one I saw too, only it wasn't bugged. It is a kick in the balls because you'd think they would try to top Dead Men ending(s).

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    That's the one I saw too, only it wasn't bugged. It is a kick in the balls because you'd think they would try to top Dead Men ending(s).
    Damn it. I am on a dilemma now to whether to cancel my pre-order or not

I will still enjoy the game. It looks like a wild ride and to keep myself even more busy I'll pop the cherry on hard with this one and than on extreme if I like it enough.

However, I could see many people get turned off with a game's storyline being short. I remember that Modern Warfare 2 was short but damn I had so much fun. But maybe it will feel more like a movie that way, you know Dead Men was short(ish) took me about eight hours on first try and I don't regret picking it up...ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last