Thread: [PC Demo] How to mute people in MP? Or all microphone noise?

[PC Demo] How to mute people in MP? Or all microphone noise?

[PC Demo] How to mute people in MP? Or all microphone noise?

For PC:

Since there hundreds of morons out there who enables Steam's auto transmit voice instead of push & talk it's almost impossible to play MP with a high volume because you can hear the game's voice like 3 times! Or some random mic noise from 3 different players.

I couldn't figure out a way to mute this people or disable the all microphone traffic.

I think next time if I identify these I'll just kill them in the beginning of the game! A good reason to be a traitor

Originally Posted by michater

I think next time if I identify these I'll just kill them in the beginning of the game! A good reason to be a traitor
    Yeah lol,there should be a mute option.

Yeah. Last night there was this little kid screaming in my ear. A mute option would be nice.
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

Also the mute option, but I think we need, first, the "push to talk" feature. Because I noticed that the 85% of the noise is made by breaths and sound reverberation.

Originally Posted by Cyniad
    Also the mute option, but I think we need, first, the "push to talk" feature. Because I noticed that the 85% of the noise is made by breaths and sound reverberation.
    These voice settings coming from Steam so there already is a push to talk settings, however mute control and other stuff left to the game by Steam therefore KL2 should implement mute but should not and possibly will not interfere with the communication settings.

Originally Posted by michater
    These voice settings coming from Steam so there already is a push to talk settings, however mute control and other stuff left to the game by Steam therefore KL2 should implement mute but should not and possibly will not interfere with the communication settings.
    Mmm...true, didn't think about it.