Thread: Black Market Hacks By Gibbed

Black Market Hacks By Gibbed

  1. #1

    Black Market Hacks By Gibbed

    This is Gibbed's latest and first mod for the full game..
    Originally Posted by gibbed
    Two quickly made mods to satiate blackmarket hunger.

    http://mod.gib.me/justcause2/retail/...arket_free.zip -- weapons & vehicles free, upgrades are not free.
    http://mod.gib.me/justcause2/retail/...d_and_free.zip -- weapons & vehicles & upgrades free and unlocked by default.

    I'll do a one that adds all vehicles eventually.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/allenrb2

  2. #2
    Technically this was the first mod I did for the retail copy of the game.


  3. #3
    Originally Posted by gibbed
    Technically this was the first mod I did for the retail copy of the game.

    Glad to see that you've signed up to these forums so everyone can appreciate your hard work

    If you're going to do add all the vehicles to the black market would it be possible to add them in groups? Like "Planes" "Bikes" etc, considering there's 100+ vehicles in the game it would be a pain to scan through them all, it was just a thought.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Aeon09
    Glad to see that you've signed up to these forums so everyone can appreciate your hard work

    If you're going to do add all the vehicles to the black market would it be possible to add them in groups? Like "Planes" "Bikes" etc, considering there's 100+ vehicles in the game it would be a pain to scan through them all, it was just a thought.
    great idea there! would it be possible gibbed? also any news on what mods you plan on making if you are making any more for JC2? keep up the hard work though, i loved your demo mod's!

  5. #5
    Thanks for these.

    Is it possible to mod in fully regenerating health? I hate health stations.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by MarkcusD
    Thanks for these.

    Is it possible to mod in fully regenerating health? I hate health stations.
    Yeah me too. Great job gibbed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    lets hope he can make it so you can get all the vehicles including the hot airbaloon trough the black marken

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by CyberOps
    lets hope he can make it so you can get all the vehicles including the hot airbaloon trough the black marken
    He should be getting something like that pretty soon I hope
    http://www.youtube.com/user/allenrb2

  9. #9
    I'll use the gibbed hack later on, but I have to say that running the main highways on any motorbike I find, so far 98km, I've found weapons parts, armor parts, oh and drug pickups!, I'm playing at casual level because I'm not an all action hero gamer, more like an explorer, oh btw, watch out for the factions, damn idiots can get you in trouble even when you are not wanted, I stopped at a gas station to pick up a cash stash, reapers turned up and started shooting, I was ok as a bystander until one of the idiots hit a gas pump, it seems Rico gets the blame even if he did not do it!, thankfully after shooting the soldiers there was a health pack nearby!, so watch yourself, even standing around innocent is no garrantee!


    oops, sorry, forgot to say, thanks gibbed!

  10. #10
    Wow this is a great mod! Do you think someone could tell me how to edit the files? Thank you very much.

  11. #11

    Bolopatch

    For all those of you needing health and ammo etc:

    http://m0.to/BOLOPatch/BOLOPatchFull.exe

    Also Multi and Strong rope:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9hCy19VUJI

  12. #12
    gibbed can you make another mod that lowers all the prices by 50%

  13. #13
    @Gibbed How are you modifying the game? Hex editing? Something stranger? inquiring minds want to know!

  14. #14
    yes please tell us, i see locations for .dds files that can be photoshoped

    and also please make DLC item free in the black market too.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Zenin
    yes please tell us, i see locations for .dds files that can be photoshoped

    and also please make DLC item free in the black market too.
    I gotta say, DLCs scare the crap out of me. If game companies decide to make money off of stuff that could easily be added with simple mods, they're eventually going to decide to make it hard or impossible to mod games.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by FrankManic
    I gotta say, DLCs scare the crap out of me. If game companies decide to make money off of stuff that could easily be added with simple mods, they're eventually going to decide to make it hard or impossible to mod games.
    exactly lets prove that to them, i can just imagine once gibbed tells us how, that there will be hundreds of parachute design's all for free.