Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: OMFG! Ultimate STUNT!

OMFG! Ultimate STUNT!

Exclamation OMFG! Ultimate STUNT!

People of Panau!! I jus did the ultimate EFFIN stunt!! i WISH i recorded!
    I swear i cant believe i did dis and it worked!

Basically i started with a helicopter.. den dual hooked it wit a Tuk Tuk.. flew around wit it.. saw a crane site.. lined up the helicopter underneath the crane.. flew ALL THE WAY to the sky with the Tuk Tuk...jumped out and released the Tuk Tuk.. skydove and chassed after the Tuk Tuk for like 2 mins!.. finally got a grapple lock on the Tuk Tuk and zipped me right on it.. got in.. lined my way down as i reached closer to the crane.. went on stunt position.. as i was ALMOST near the ground, i locked on the top of the crane and dual hooked it on top of the Tuk Tuk.. got in.. then i swear.. my Tuk Tuk was attached(in air) to the crane as it swung me!!.. as it was pulling me forward, i went on stunt position .. pushed LB.. as it released the hook.. which made my Tuk Tuk throw it back in air...then i jumped out with my parachute as my the Tuk Tuk exploded underneath me!!

lol. i kno dis was long.. but i just had to share my excitement!!

video or it didnt happen....

Originally Posted by cbrookf
    i will try to do it again.. i'll record it with my palm pre..

^ have some trust, n00b ^

Who would waste their time typing that up if it didn't happen? Think he cares that much about what people on this forum think of him?

Cool stunt.. sounds like it would have been pretty tough to pull off with all that grappling and such in the clutch. heh

When you say you skydove after it for 2mins it makes me wonder. Seeing how if you were to consider getting back into the vehicle after exiting the heli you would have just matter of seconds to grapple to it, as the vehicles drop a damn sight faster than rico

Originally Posted by FiveSeveN-

Cool stunt.. sounds like it would have been pretty tough to pull off with all that grappling and such in the clutch. heh
    Thanks man!! i wouldnt make dis up.. i cant believe myself i did dat!! i will try to pull dat off again and dis time i'll record it.. anyone else up for this challenge??

Originally Posted by Spitfire23
    When you say you skydove after it for 2mins it makes me wonder. Seeing how if you were to consider getting back into the vehicle after exiting the heli you would have just matter of seconds to grapple to it, as the vehicles drop a damn sight faster than rico
    since i flew straight up lined up with the crane underneath.. i wanted the car to fall straight down as possible as much as possible.. so i chased after it until i could see the roads.. then attached it..

Who would waste their time typing that up if it didn't happen? Think he cares that much about what people on this forum think of him?

hey dont go calling people with like 400 posts noobs cuz you only have like 45

i do believe it happened though

Originally Posted by hank447
    hey dont go calling people with like 400 posts noobs cuz you only have like 45

i do believe it happened though
    Let's make one thing clear.

Post count ≠ forum social status.

In other words, you're not any more of a n00b solely because you have few posts, or less of one just because you have 400 posts.

Is it just me or is this forum getting worse by the day?

(Not directed at the OP)
    Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...idn%27t+happen
    go learn about the internets before you spout off "N00b"....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...idn%27t+happen
    go learn about the internets before you spout off "N00b"....
    lol, it's pretty widely known, you don't need to give me a link to the urban definition of the abbreviation of "video or it didn't happen"/"pic or it didn't happen".

'Learn about the intarwebz'... pahahah.

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko

(Not directed at the OP)
    Yup
    no worries, jc2 out soon

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Yup
    no worries, jc2 out soon
    Yeah, I know. And I'm getting the hell out of here for the impending post storm, at least for a few days.
    Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko

(Not directed at the OP)
    You are absolutly right. again.

It's a poor sign for the forum when someone says noob, especially if they 'leet' it.

so where's the vid?

I wanna see it , expose yourself

wait that sounds kinda weird

Originally Posted by Deadman
    It's a poor sign for the forum when someone says noob, especially if they 'leet' it.
    I'm not sure why.

Trust is an admirable trait to have. I was simply suggesting that he should have some for the OP. Do you disagree?

I'm not sure why.

Trust is an admirable trait to have. I was simply suggesting that he should have some for the OP. Do you disagree?
    but at the same time, this is the internet BS spouts from every possible hole on here...proof or it didn't happen is the way it works with World records and its how it works with us
    Can't Wait for JC2 Fully Paid off the PC Version
    i5 750 2.66Ghz, 4Gb 1333Mhz RAM, 1Tb 7200rpm Seagate HDD, Ati Radeon 5850 1Gb

Originally Posted by ZeroXX7
    but at the same time, this is the internet BS spouts from every possible hole on here...proof or it didn't happen is the way it works with World records and its how it works with anus
    fixed

I'm not sure why.

i do believe op, but i couldn't have picked a better spot to use voidh, wasn't expecting some 15 yo to jump down my throat about it.

Originally Posted by AssassinAgent47
    so where's the vid?

I wanna see it , expose yourself

wait that sounds kinda weird
    that's what she said !!

"I bet when blu-ray came out you ran off to the store, and were extremely perplexed when they wouldn't load in your DVD player."

Everything on da internetz is faaake!!!!11!!

Anywho, i believe that anything can happen in JC2. So I believe this.

i dont care if u guys dont believe me.. jus wanted to share my excitement.. i tried to do it again.. jus wasnt lucky.. lol.. i'll try again wen the game releases.. cuz i stopped playing the demo!

Originally Posted by rudebeats
    i dont care if u guys dont believe me.. jus wanted to share my excitement.. i tried to do it again.. jus wasnt lucky.. lol.. i'll try again wen the game releases.. cuz i stopped playing the demo!
    or you could just play the demo to prove it cos tbh sounds fairly impossible even for JC2
    Could it be this paranoia keeping me intact?, lock the door and load my gun, this time i'm fighting baacckk

Page 1 of 2 12 Last