Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: Favorite Batman Quotes!

Favorite Batman Quotes!

Exclamation Favorite Batman Quotes!

Hey everybody! Post all of your favorite Batman quotes here!! Use any material as long as it's Batman related! (ex: comics/movies/tv)
    I'm not sure if there's one of these already so excuse me if there is!

a couple of my favorite are from the big bat himself:

"Bullets don't hurt me. But I know pain. Sometimes I like to share it with people like you."

"Some people deserve more than the truth... Some deserve more than the truth... Some deserve to have their faith rewarded"

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

"Well, you know how it is, Mr Fox. You're out at night, looking for kicks, someone's passing around the weaponized hallucinogens."

Feel free to post villain's quotes as well!!!
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Good thread.

"You want my opinion? I think you need to lighten up!" ~ The Scarecrow.

Obligatory "I'm Batman" post

The Dark Knight
    Harvey Dent: "The famous Bruce Wayne, Rachel's told me everything about you"
    Bruce Wayne: "I certainly hope not"

'i am vengeance, i am the night...i am batman!' (:

Favorite Batman Quotes!

Hi Guys & Gals

Well someone stole my favorite one thanks thebatman226 (lol) and nice thread btw.

So this another favorite of mine:

"Justice will be served......" From Batman TAS
    “I am vengeance I am the night “I AM BATMAN......""

"Aw, c'mon, Puddin' -- don'tcha wanna rev up ya Harley? Vroom! Vroom!" : Harley Quinn to the Joker

"I've never seen ya' laugh before... I don't think I like it. Cut it out! You're givin' me the creeps." Harley Quinn to Batman

and also the whole of the Dark Knight, that film was one big ass awesome quote.

Yeah, no one can forget the awesomeness of each of Heath Ledger's lines.

One of my favorites, from Joker:

Joker: You try to look like a monster, yet you leave that window of perfection by the jaw of your mask, chiseled, not the face of a monster... Why do you leave it open for people to see? Why?

Batman: To mock you.

Joker: (pissed off screaming)

"Why so serious?"- The Joker.

"It is as though we were made for each other. Beauty and the beast. Of coarse if anyone else calls you beast I'll rip their lungs out." Jacky Nicky Boy

Batman: I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.

Originally Posted by CapeandCowl
    Batman: I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.
    Are you sure that's Batman? I remember hearing it in The Crow. Eh, I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Darkboy
    Are you sure that's Batman? I remember hearing it in The Crow. Eh, I could be wrong.
    Yeah it is in the Crow but I think Batman might say it in one of the Tim Burton films but then again i could be wrong aswell.

"They say that when you kill a man, you not only take away everything they were, but everything they ever will be."
    Batman: Hush

Originally Posted by Darkboy
    Yeah, no one can forget the awesomeness of each of Heath Ledger's lines.

One of my favorites, from Joker:

Joker: You try to look like a monster, yet you leave that window of perfection by the jaw of your mask, chiseled, not the face of a monster... Why do you leave it open for people to see? Why?

Batman: To mock you.

Joker: (pissed off screaming)
    That was a very awesome ending to that GN, love the aftermath of that quote.
    "Its not on this page, so i'll assume that it doesn't exist."

Okay so this one's not necessarily a prominent one but i love it because of the psychological depth it brings out of Batman...

"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates... when I walk into Arkham and the doors close behind me... It'll be just like coming home."

You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

"I won't kill you...., but I dont have to save you" - Batman Begins

"See, they're moles, they're 'code': it's a bad joke, dropped at the very sign of trouble. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these "civilized" people, they'll eat each other. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve." - Joker

"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."- Joker

"A bit of advice...don't ever apologize to no one for the way you look" - Joker Graphic Novel

Originally Posted by Zombie-Gamer
    Yeah it is in the Crow but I think Batman might say it in one of the Tim Burton films but then again i could be wrong aswell.
    its the first batman movie that tim burton made. i only knwo this cause i got bored yesterday adn watched the movie.

oh, and im sorry but my favorite batman quote has to be this.

Robin: "Who the hell are you anyway, giving orders out like this?"

Batman: "What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something, who the hell do you think I am? I’m the goddamn Batman." -all star batman and robin the boy wonder

Riddler:riddle me this who is that under Batmans mask?
    Riddler:and now the world is my oyster right Bruce?
    Batman:what time is it when an elephant sits on a fence?
    Riddler: what?
    Batman: what time is it when an elephant sits on a fence?
    R:Time to get a new fence every one knows that one it is worthless
    B:Thats why i have nothing to fear from you. you had to tell Elliot but no one else not even Clayface when he was playing Robin. i know you Edward Nigma maybe better then you know yourself. Riddles are your compulsion,your addiction and a riddle that everyone knows the answer to is worthless.
    R: ...

Joker: Batman, You wouldn't let me fry, would you?!
    *Batman stares at Joker*
    Joker: BATMAN!!!

Riddle me this? -Riddler

It may not be a quote he says by himself, but it certainly does make him.

good theard
    I AM BAT

Thug: Jesus! What are you doing to my rib?!
    Batman: Holding it.

BREAK YOU!!!

-Bane

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last