Thread: Demo Not For Sale

Demo Not For Sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221

    Demo Not For Sale

    WHEN I PLAYED THE DEMO, I ASKED THEM IF IT WAS FOR SALE. SADLY...IT WASN'T

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    Do you mean that the demo won't be on Live of the PSN?
    NO. I PLAYED THE DEMO AT WAL-MART.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    But you said that its not for sale. Does that mean they wouldn't give it to you to take home or that it won't be available for download on Live and PSN?
    THEY WOULDN'T LET ME BUY IT OFF THEM!

  4. #4
    Well, they OBVIOUSLY won't let you buy the demo from them!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by The Bat
    Well, they OBVIOUSLY won't let you buy the demo from them!
    ITS WORTH A TRY

  6. #6
    Instead of yelling or whatever the capital letters mean, you might as well just accept the fact that it was obvious they weren't going to sell the demo to you! Well, they firstly, don't have the rights to sell it soooooooooooooooo!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by The Bat
    Instead of yelling or whatever the capital letters mean, you might as well just accept the fact that it was obvious they weren't going to sell the demo to you! Well, they firstly, don't have the rights to sell it soooooooooooooooo!
    OKOK...JEEZ

  8. #8
    why did you ask them? its not like theyll sell it to you
    Im the bus driver. Im going to take you to school.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by your mom
    why did you ask them? its not like theyll sell it to you
    IT WAS WORTH A TRY

  10. #10
    Well, whatever man, I guess you were just curious and don't worry about it, if there is anything to worry about on this thread.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Eh, I would've of sold it to you, if the price was right. Some people call that illegal, it's only illegal if you get caught.

  12. #12
    Well, you will most likely get caught some how, you never know!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by The Bat
    Well, you will most likely get caught some how, you never know!
    Eh, maybe. Maybe not. o_O

  14. #14
    Yeah, maybe or maybe not

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Great, a thread from a 13 year old whos confusing people that the game won't go to Xbox live or PSN. Stop worrying the guy just is saying the demo isn't for sale on wal-mart or gamestops as thatwould be illegal.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    I don't know...maybe you can rip out the big game kiosk, T.V., PS3, and everything and sneak out. Nobody will see you...
    LOL

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    311
    Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    I don't know...maybe you can rip out the big game kiosk, T.V., PS3, and everything and sneak out. Nobody will see you...
    HA!

    You see a little kid walk into the place with a hammer and chisel and literally shatter the kiosk to pieces, taking the system.