Thread: 239?

239?

239?

I have beaten the game, gone through the free roam and collected the challenges, teeth and spirits of Arkaham, and with no question marks anywhere on my maps I still only have 239 of 240. WTH am I missing?

Have you discovered who the spirit of arkham is?

Yes

Well, did you check in the menu you get to when you hit "back", under the "riddler challenges" tab what you're missing? (check for all areas by hitting lt or rt )

I have gone in to every building, and the riddler challenge sheets are all marked as found

Check if you got all riddles solved in the Mansion. At warden sharp´s office there is a balcony near the room´s entrance. grapple up and get the final three teeth.

did you check the sewer map too?

Originally Posted by NightDemonBat
    [...] and the riddler challenge sheets are all marked as found
    Do you mean the maps you find ingame, or the list of challenges in the "Riddler's Challenges" menu? because the teeth aren't on the maps, and the three teeth Barnster is talking about were also the ones that drove me insane >_< but I eventually found them w/o "cheating" (looking them up online is kinda cheating imo)

Here's a link to a guide with all the puzzles

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/batman-a...82614217603032

Originally Posted by neopier
    I eventually found them w/o "cheating" (looking them up online is kinda cheating imo)
    But asking on an online forum ISN'T?
    "What we are about to do will be a WORK OF ART"

looking up online/ asking in a forum , same difference (which I DIDN'T do. I found them by myself after hours of search (in the game, not online) >_< )