Thread: Xbox and PS3 editions are good, but PC has nothing...

Unhappy Xbox and PS3 editions are good, but PC has nothing...

For what reason EIDOS do so:

1. There will be available downloadable chapters for XBOX.

2. There will be PS3 Tomb Raider: Underworld GAME Exclusive Special Edition

3. PC users have neither exclusive chapters, nor Special Edition.

Why EIDOS is so rude?

Quote Originally Posted by Sainphony View Post
    Why EIDOS is so rude?
    Eidos/CD owe us gamers nothing. Really.

Also, PC version will no doubt have the best graphics (if the computer is capable of handling it), if not this time around, then next time.
    PC is also just that much better than the consoles so that it doesn't need any 'special edition' games...

Yes , thank you , I think that is much better than having a special edition but I'm a little dissapointed beacuse of the chapters
    I respect your intelligence, just not your integrity.

wow first ps3 fans now pc fans. just get over it and enjoy the game.

Huh? Did I miss something?

While I agree with what you're saying, remember when us PC users got three gold games for TR1,2,3? Play Station players didn't get those, so ......

tnaaaaaaawhh

im pretty sure hackers will somehow find a way to have the dlc up and runing in no time for pc, its us ps3 users who have been screwed over

yeah us PS players and PC players kept TR alive for 10 years and this is our thanks?

Reminds me of when Nintendo went to disc and Capcom started making all the new/remakes of Resident Evil for it. They'd have gone out of business in that venue had it not been for myself and other loyal PS resident evil players.

Hopefully the "special edition" makes up for the 360 exclusive content. I doubt it though

Come on, its not like PS3 owners can't get on the internet... I'm sure there is more to it then some inside hand from Microsoft. It that was the case, you'd think it be available to PC players.

Why EIDOS is so rude?
    Microsoft provided the extra levels for XBox Live and GAME provided the extra content for their Special Edition so why are you blaming Eidos for what other companies are providing.

Not to mention we have no idea what's included in the Game supposedly special edition and if whatever it is is exclusive. For all we know, they might just throw in a DVD with trailers and promotional material we've all seen online. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Emroid View Post
    im pretty sure hackers will somehow find a way to have the dlc up and runing in no time for pc, its us ps3 users who have been screwed over
    That's possible? great!
    "I woke up this morning and I just hated everything." -Lara Croft-

Also keep in mind that the PC version costs $20 less than the console versions (console versions have a MSRP of $59.00, whereas the PC versions MSRP is just $39.)
    This signature has been banned by the department of health.

Quote Originally Posted by Emroid View Post
    Actually, it *is* possible to do the same thing for ps3. But Let's not talk about that.
    Villa, villa.

And that is why I love having a PC so much !
    Better gaming capabilities as well as better prices for games.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mangar The Dark View Post
    Also keep in mind that the PC version costs $20 less than the console versions (console versions have a MSRP of $59.00, whereas the PC versions MSRP is just $39.)
    That extra money goes directly to MS and Sony.

Those greedy people

Yea, couldn't MS look a little bit for windows users too?
    //Simonekis

Thank you !
    Music to my ears !

The exclusive special edition from GAME for the PS3 includes a bonus blu-ray disc which contains a behind the scenes disc,soundtrack,trailers and wallpapers, plus an exclusive slip cover. It does not seem much but i have pre-ordered for the soundtrack alone! OH......! i should tell you that they also now offer the special edition for XBOX 360 too!

Quote Originally Posted by 4croftsake View Post
    The exclusive special edition from GAME for the PS3 includes a bonus blu-ray disc which contains a behind the scenes disc,soundtrack,trailers and wallpapers, plus an exclusive slip cover. It does not seem much but i have pre-ordered for the soundtrack alone! OH......! i should tell you that they also now offer the special edition for XBOX 360 too!
    I would order it, I really would. However, I'll probably end up with media that is scattered across the internet and is just clicks away.

ah so agree with u
    cant wait to play this game on my pc but i hope it will work :P if not then im going to buy a ps2
    the game is going to be on ps2 right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    Eidos/CD owe us gamers nothing. Really.

Also, PC version will no doubt have the best graphics (if the computer is capable of handling it), if not this time around, then next time.
    PC is also just that much better than the consoles so that it doesn't need any 'special edition' games...
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

Why EIDOS is so rude?
    Do you know anything about the special eddition for the ps3? ive heard of it but didnt know waht it was.

Edit: I answerd my own question (by reading.) Sry guys
    Dont kill a cow, eat a cowboy.