Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: THIEF Community Spotlight - Madeeha Ahmed - "Thief Confessions" & "Thief Imagines"

THIEF Community Spotlight - Madeeha Ahmed - "Thief Confessions" & "Thief Imagines"

Arrow THIEF Community Spotlight - Madeeha Ahmed - "Thief Confessions" & "Thief Imagines"

Hey guys, today's new blog introduces you to the lovely Ms Madeeha Ahmed. You might know Madeeha as nightangel1987, or by her work on her Thief Confessions and Thief Imagines fan blogs.

I had the pleasure of chatting with Madeeha about her Thief fan blog work, check out the full community interview here:
    http://community.eidosmontreal.com/b...ed?theme=thief

I hope you'll all join me in thanking Madeeha for her awesome contributions to the Thief community! If you haven't followed her blogs (or are yet to submit a confession/imagine), do it today!

Wow. Was a pretty touching story of how Thief came to be such a big part of her life. Thanks for sharing, Madeeha!

I love her blogs *w*
    I also loved hearing about how Thief was so important to her, it was wonderful ^^

Yes, impressive and very touching, thanks Madeeha.
    Can't wait to see more in October.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

5. Thank you everyone for your kind words! I am humbled, and so happy to be a part of this amazing Thief community

Many have somehow similar stories, it's strange, but actually true(many wrote them about in thanksgiving note to Mr Russell)

Originally Posted by nightangel1987
    Thank you everyone for your kind words! I am humbled, and so happy to be a part of this amazing Thief community
    You're very welcome... and I'm sure I speak for all.
    signature image

It's kind've cool that your Thief Confessions site rotates through audio from TDS' briefings Might be neat to add T1/T2's into the rotation someday, too. I miss Russell's voice.

EDIT: Oh look. Heh. Your Thief Imagines site has the T1/T2 briefings! Sorry about that! I had checked from my phone earlier today and it doesn't play the audio; so checking from PC has revealed these new audio nuggets to me.

9. Originally Posted by DarknessFalls
    It's kind've cool that your Thief Confessions site rotates through audio from TDS' briefings Might be neat to add T1/T2's into the rotation someday, too. I miss Russell's voice.

EDIT: Oh look. Heh. Your Thief Imagines site has the T1/T2 briefings! Sorry about that! I had checked from my phone earlier today and it doesn't play the audio; so checking from PC has revealed these new audio nuggets to me.
    Hi DarknessFalls! Thanks for the kind words! I've actually got the T1/T2 mission briefings on my other blog, Thief Imagines Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: Haha glad you found them! No need to be sorry, friend! Enjoy!

Hey Madeeha, I like the two new additions to your blog.
    "Framed" and "Song of The Caverns"

http://thiefimagines.tumblr.com/post...thief-imagines

I will submit something to both of those categories asap, thank you.
    signature image

11. Thanks so much! I used the titles of missions from the Thief games to relate to the kind of submissions

Some people have been wondering about where and how to submit. I've made a post about this on the blog HERE.

Really looking forward to the submissions! Thanks again!

Originally Posted by nightangel1987
    Thanks so much! I used the titles of missions from the Thief games to relate to the kind of submissions
    I like.

Some people have been wondering about where and how to submit. I've made a post about this on the blog HERE.

Really looking forward to the submissions! Thanks again!
    That's very useful, thanks Madeeha.

I found some Thiefy parchment paper via Google images and uploaded to photobucket, then used their editor to add text/lyrics to it. Easy!
    Will submit to your blog very soon.

Can't wait to read lyrics from songs that remind other fans of Thief.
    signature image

I've submitted to the Confessions blog in the past, but not the Imagines. Fun stuff, still! I like that you have the briefings up on your blogs, it makes for fun browsing.

Hey, Madeeha.

I've just submitted this image to the "Framed" thiefy-related pictures section of your blog.
    Let me know if it reached you okay. I couldn't find any preview button to check.

signature image

I love that painting.

16. Activity is up!

Hey everyone! WOW!! Both blogs have been super active tonight with lots of submissions! It's been great! Just wanted to shout out a big thank you to all of you who are submitting stuff and keeping my blogs active It means a lot, so thank you!

17. Originally Posted by Viktoria
    Hey, Madeeha.

I've just submitted this image to the "Framed" thiefy-related pictures section of your blog.
    Let me know if it reached you okay. I couldn't find any preview button to check.

Hi Viktoria, yes I got your submission! I'll be posting it sometime tonight or perhaps early tomorrow Thanks so much!

Thanks for the prompt reply, and good to know!

And if you like the look of this castle, you should come and visit one day. You are always welcome.
    signature image

19. A Thief-y Christmas! Secret Santa on Thief Imagines

Hi fellow taffers!!

Since Christmas will be rolling around in a couple months or so...I decided to have some fun and make the festive season a bit more Thief-y for all us taffers!

I'm doing a Secret Santa on my blog, Thief Imagines. Check out the details HERE and come join all taffers from around the world during the holiday season!

Hope to get the lot of you participating! Cheers and have fun!

Yay. This sounds fantastic. I shall certainly particpate.
    Every year, taffers here "dress up" their avatars and signatures with a festive feel too. I love that.

PS. The links are both the same, Madeeha.
    signature image

bros i can be submissive too just wait until i find some cool thiefy google images

22. Originally Posted by Viktoria
    Yay. This sounds fantastic. I shall certainly particpate.
    Every year, taffers here "dress up" their avatars and signatures with a festive feel too. I love that.

PS. The links are both the same, Madeeha.
    Awesome! So glad to hear you will participate, Viktoria!

PS: The links for now are the same, lol but the first one will change as I post more things on the blog as that is the main page of the blog. The second link will remain as is since that is the direct link to the details of the Secret Santa

Right, I get it. Thanks Madeeha.
    signature image

I have just realised I don't have a blog.

Madeeha, I wonder if fans without blogs can use this thread to post their Secret Santa ideas and messages so that you can upload them to your site?
    signature image

25. Yes! That would be a great idea. I shall now write a long message detailing everything here for the Thief-y Secret Santa:

For those of you who don't have a Tumblr blog but would still like to participate in the Thief-y Secret Santa that I am hosting...good news...you can!

All you have to do is send me a PM here on the forum (or an email at garrettsapprentice@gmail.com) mentioning that you would like to participate in the SS and also give me two favourite things you love about the Thief games -- these will be your two "wishes" that I will forward over to your Secret Santa. Once I have all the messages/wishes, I will pair people up with their Secret Santas based on similarities of wishes. The Secret Santa will then choose one wish out of the two and make a creative piece of it -- fan art, photography, video -- really anything as long as it's digital and can be posted on Tumblr and here on this Thread.

Please send me your messages by November 18th, 2013. I will reply a week later with whom you will be a Secret Santa for and that will give you roughly a month to create the piece.

Once you have finished your creative piece for your Secret Santa, send it to me with your Secret Santa client's forum handle via PM here or the email garrettsapprentice@gmail.com by Christmas Eve (Dec 24th 2013) and on Christmas Day (Dec 25, 2013) I will post all submissions on my Tumblr blogs. If you wish to post it in this thread, you can do that as well. Either way I will post the pieces that I receive both here and on my blog.

Thanks everyone! Hope to get lots of messages and taffers participating! Enjoy!

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last