Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raider Signature Series Guide

Big Grin Tomb Raider Signature Series Guide

BradyGames Signature Series Guide is a must-have companion to Tomb Raider, one of the most eagerly anticipated games of the year!

· Comprehensive Walkthrough – we lead you through the entire game.

· Find every collectible! Complete every challenge!

· Exclusive, highly detailed maps – find every important objective, location, challenge, collectible, and more!

· Detailed look at Lara’s arsenal – learn the advantages of every skill and weapon.

· Expert enemy analysis – be prepared to face every enemy.

· Signature Series treatment, with premium cover, extra art and bonus content, makes this a collectible item for any fan!

About the Game:

Tomb Raider explores the intense origin story of Lara Croft as she grows from a frightened young woman to a hardened survivor. Exciting combat, exploration, and puzzle solving make this game a must have for fans of the iconic series.
    Will you be pre-ordering/buying it? Are you excited to see the contents? Would you prefer another game guide for this TR?
    They became heroes because they deserved to be heroes.

I WILL MOST CERTAINLY be buying that. JUST for the maps of the hubs. This things gonna be gorgeous.

Though I lol'ed at:

AH amazing, love this. !

oh that is a biiig looking book, why is it so big!? D:

Strategy guides are for scrubs
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    Did you ever look in the TRU one though? It had HEEPS of extras from art to story tidbits.

I wonder if this will have some extras too.

Follow white ledges.

· Find every collectible! Complete every challenge!
    Don't follow white ledges, but any other ledges. Also, read the text which pops out on screen.
    · Exclusive, highly detailed maps – find every important objective, location, challenge, collectible, and more!
    Looks like Survival Instinct is not making the game easy enough...

· Detailed look at Lara’s arsenal – learn the advantages of every skill and weapon.
    Advantages of skills - they are making an easy game even easier.
    Advantages of weapons - they are killing / stunning zombies and wildlife, because unlike you, zombies and wildlife do not have autoheal but definitely have nice and lenghty hit responses.

· Expert enemy analysis – be prepared to face every enemy.
    Aim at it, shoot it. Weapon does not matter, it will simply die.
    Alternatively if it cannot be shot for some reason, attack it in close combat with stone or pickaxe. If that does not work, just dance around and wait for QTE to pop out or for the enemy to uncover itself.

· Signature Series treatment, with premium cover, extra art and bonus content, makes this a collectible item for any fan!
    Thank you very much. Signed, fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrashi View Post
    Follow white ledges.

Don't follow white ledges, but any other ledges. Also, read the text which pops out on screen.

Advantages of weapons - they are killing / stunning zombies and wildlife, because unlike you, zombies and wildlife do not have autoheal but definitely have nice and lenghty hit responses.

Alternatively if it cannot be shot for some reason, attack it in close combat with stone or pickaxe. If that does not work, just dance around and wait for QTE to pop out or for the enemy to uncover itself.

Well aren't you just a big ball of sunshine! The point of a guide is to make the game easy, but the reason they make the guides is to give additional insight into the game, art, etc. I have bought the Legend, and Underworld books SIMPLY because I love the art in them. I haven't really seen any white ledges in this game either, I think you're thinking of old Tomb Raider games (considering you haven't played this one just yet) but that's okay
    signature image

So, which old Tomb Raider do these guys play?

Link to Youtube IGN 60 minutes Tomb Raider gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by LaraRocks2 View Post
    Well aren't you just a big ball of sunshine! The point of a guide is to make the game easy, but the reason they make the guides is to give additional insight into the game, art, etc. I have bought the Legend, and Underworld books SIMPLY because I love the art in them. I haven't really seen any white ledges in this game either, I think you're thinking of old Tomb Raider games (considering you haven't played this one just yet) but that's okay
    Don't worry, he/she is just being negative for the sake of it, he did that on another thread already. While there are some white ledges on the game, they are like 3 and they are only in one place in 2 hours of gameplay, so everything he said is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
    I WILL MOST CERTAINLY be buying that. JUST for the maps of the hubs. This things gonna be gorgeous.

Though I lol'ed at:

AH amazing, love this. !

Absolutely!

Maybe the image is just really big
    Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    Haha, this:
    Did you ever look in the TRU one though? It had HEEPS of extras from art to story tidbits.

I wonder if this will have some extras too.
    I'm really excited to see the extras and stuff, I hope this one will have some too

Follow white ledges.

LOL, you do know the point of a guide is to guide you through the game, right?

Certainly not before I play the game.
    I'm terrible - if I have it, I'll consult it.....
    ᴙє₳Ŀi₮ɣ is for people who can't handle ΩӍß Ɍ∆¡Ðєʁ.

Quote Originally Posted by LR Croft View Post
    Don't worry, he/she is just being negative for the sake of it, he did that on another thread already. While there are some white ledges on the game, they are like 3 and they are only in one place in 2 hours of gameplay, so everything he said is wrong.

Absolutely!

Maybe the image is just really big

Haha, this:

I'm really excited to see the extras and stuff, I hope this one will have some too

LOL, you do know the point of a guide is to guide you through the game, right?
    Ah so we have a troll in our midst. I knew someone would decide to come in and be negative when everyone else on these forums are awesome. Oh well, I can't take seriously those that criticize the game before having even played it themselves. Doy. Real reliable opinion anyways, I agree with nevillet if I own this before I play, I'll be tempted to read ahead
    signature image

Follow white ledges.

I can't.
    signature image

Follow white ledges.

This is so strange, i honestly had a dream about a tomb raider guide ( yes kinda weird i dream about video games, but its tomb raider so...) and then today there is one
    signature image

Now that's one massive book

Quote Originally Posted by TheTombExplorer View Post
    This is so strange, i honestly had a dream about a tomb raider guide ( yes kinda weird i dream about video games, but its tomb raider so...) and then today there is one
    Can you tonight dream of dual pistols & shorts for me, please?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Now that's one massive book

Can you tonight dream of dual pistols & shorts for me, please?
    Sure thing, any other requests?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by TheTombExplorer View Post
    Sure thing, any other requests?
    Yeah... braid.

Definitely not interested for my first playthrough, though I would consider obtaining it for my replays. The big book kinda gives you the idea that there is A LOT to unveil with this game and hopefully that's indeed true.
    signature image

There are a lot of pages !
    I will certainly buy it, but in French version ! And I think I'm enough strong not to consult it even if I had it before I finished the game
    signature image

Where would you get this book from?

Not that I'll get it of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaBass View Post
    Not that I'll get it of course.
    I'm guessing your local video game store
    signature image

Though I lol'ed at:

AH amazing, love this. !

Same. I only want it for the beautiful maps. I will use the maps but prob not the rest of the guide tbh. :P

Quote Originally Posted by JapaneseIsland View Post
    Same. I only want it for the beautiful maps. I will use the maps but prob not the rest of the guide tbh. :P
    Any pics of these maps? How detailed are they?
    ᴙє₳Ŀi₮ɣ is for people who can't handle ΩӍß Ɍ∆¡Ðєʁ.

I forgot to include it in my first post, here is the link where you can pre-order it: http://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Raider-Si.../dp/0744014530

Quote Originally Posted by LR Croft View Post
    I forgot to include it in my first post, here is the link where you can pre-order it: http://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Raider-Si.../dp/0744014530
    Tacky and late as ever, Raffy.
    signature image

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast