Thread: K&L FA group

K&L FA group

  1. #1

    Big Grin K&L FA group

    i saw someone else talk about getting people to join him in a game of FA since not many play anymore. well, this is a bit diffrent than that....

    i have been trying to get kane and lynch players together since launch. i am happy to say that i have been succesfull. their are about 20 kane and lynch players that play almost nonstop everyday from the top 200 in leaderboards. most are actually top 10. unfortunatly this is for ps3 players only. BUT, if anyone has kane and lynch for ps3, add me and join me in some games, and we can keep the dead men community alive. i plan on playing nonstop until dog days releases and i get a copy, so until then, join us and help us make FA a truly fun experience like it used to be on launch.

    PSN: ChaoticDoomOfBob

    hope to see you in-game. I will whoop all of you at the bank map. i have gotten really good.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    How often do you guys play? I only have the 360 one but I wouldn't mind playing some K&L on my PS3.

  3. DeJaVu, and on the same day too. how odd

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    How often do you guys play? I only have the 360 one but I wouldn't mind playing some K&L on my PS3.
    well, i have school and then i usually host a few games, take a break, then host some more after i eat. i try to play everyday..... until dog days gets released. just to let you know, the ps version dosnt have trophy support, so if you wana try getting some trophies this way, it wont work.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    Originally Posted by chaoticd
    well, i have school and then i usually host a few games, take a break, then host some more after i eat. i try to play everyday..... until dog days gets released. just to let you know, the ps version dosnt have trophy support, so if you wana try getting some trophies this way, it wont work.
    I don't care about trophies, I only have a few and to me it spoils the game. I'll see if I can pick up a used copy for cheap.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    I don't care about trophies, I only have a few and to me it spoils the game. I'll see if I can pick up a used copy for cheap.
    well in the usa, the used copy actually raised in price (not entirely sure why...). its $20 used. anyways, i made a chat room for kane and lynch players. so far their are 8 people in it and its awsome to have a live conversation with them. they were arguing about traitors today and it was rather funny to watch.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    Twenty bucks again? Damn. I got my XBOX version but out of LIVE so can't play

    I ended up forking out $20, that's very precious 20 bucks to me lol

    my PSN is SkaKid25

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Twenty bucks again? Damn. I got my XBOX version but out of LIVE so can't play

    I ended up forking out $20, that's very precious 20 bucks to me lol

    my PSN is SkaKid25
    ya, that was a fun match yesterday. when i start feeling better again, il show you my true skill, lol.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  9. #9

    Big Grin

    Your true skill is talking in Five different chat rooms at the same time and signing in and out of the PSN sixty times per hour , am i missing something here ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Your true skill is talking in Five different chat rooms at the same time and signing in and out of the PSN sixty times per hour , am i missing something here ? ...
    hey, i still won the match.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  11. #11

    Big Grin

    JAAASSSSOOONN ! ...
    Leave him alone ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    JAAASSSSOOONN ! ...
    Leave him alone ! ...
    LOL! THAT WAS NOT ENTIRELY MY FAULT! i feel bad for him now.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    JAAASSSSOOONN ! ...
    SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN



    Lol, couldn't resist.

  14. #14

    Big Grin

    Hey at least you caught the reference , lol i believe no one in that chat room understood why i kept screaming JAAAASSSSOOON ! (we had a unknown player among us , the last part of his user name was Jason and since everyone was scared less of an outsider they kept shooting at him until i interviened by jumping in front of Jason , it was epic) ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Hey at least you caught the reference , lol i believe no one in that chat room understood why i kept screaming JAAAASSSSOOON ! (we had a unknown player among us , the last part of his user name was Jason and since everyone was scared less of an outsider they kept shooting at him until i interviened by jumping in front of Jason , it was epic) ...
    and halarious! LOL! THAT WAS THE MOST RANDOM FA GAME I HAD EVER PLAYED! wait.... grievious, should we explain to IO about that hacker? NOW THAT WAS FUNNY.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  16. #16

    Big Grin

    LOL you mean Spartan ? he managed to freeze all of us and he killed us one by one , then he set our avatars free and we all died , that bastard was pissed off for some reason i didn't even know why ... but it was funny when i was , incidentally , the ONLY one who is stuck on the floor , and even after i died , you can still see my avatar standing on the same spot ... jesus christ that was ridiculous ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    LOL you mean Spartan ? he managed to freeze all of us and he killed us one by one , then he set our avatars free and we all died , that bastard was pissed off for some reason i didn't even know why ... but it was funny when i was , incidentally , the ONLY one who is stuck on the floor , and even after i died , you can still see my avatar standing on the same spot ... jesus christ that was ridiculous ...
    yah, it was really weird how we all got killed before the match started. THEN he wouldnt stop sending me messages. please give a boot button this time IO. there is no way he wasn't hacking in some form.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  18. #18

    Exclamation

    Wait a minute ...
    Who said that Spartan wasn't from IO to begin with ? ...
    He hacked in the game afterall , a programmer from IO could have easily done that ...

    JAAAASSSSSOOONNN !! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    Hey guys! Let's set up a date and all try to have a fun Kane & Lynch day over the summer? Or simply exchange PSNs and Xbox Live IDs so we can get more Fragile Alliance game going on.

    PSN: SkaKid25

    I don't have LIVE at the moment.

    I'm pretty sure we will be able to get some quick and brutal FA games!

  20. #20
    Xbox liv.... Oh it's in my sigy!

  21. #21
    I woud love to get in on some (probably the last of) FA games

    GT: BeardedLegion

  22. #22
    Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    I woud love to get in on some (probably the last of) FA games

    GT: BeardedLegion
    what is GT? anyway, im only doing this for PS3
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    GT is Gamer Tag (XBOX LIVE)

  24. #24

    Wink

    It's either GameTrailers , Gran Torrino , Gran Turismo or Gamer Tags (360 version of PSN ID) ...

    So given the context it's definitely the last one , Dog Tags ...

    PS : Oh great , now we have to explain what the hell is Xbox Live as well ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.