Thread: Anyone else about to explode for The Force Unleashed 2?

Anyone else about to explode for The Force Unleashed 2?

I am.Wait,it's COMING!
    Theres my explosion.

I still haven't played the first one.
    Sometimes, doing something wrong is what it takes to do something right.

You should play it.I reccomend playing it on the PS3 or 360.I played the game on the wii,then played the DEMO on the 360.360 flows MUCH more better.

Quote Originally Posted by mwkcope View Post
    You should play it.I reccomend playing it on the PS3 or 360.I played the game on the wii,then played the DEMO on the 360.360 flows MUCH more better.
    I only own the game for 360, but you can't really say too much about the finished game based on a demo. It's just counter-productive. A demo is more like a restrictive beta designed to showcase some of the gameplay and features of the game. In some cases, the demo doesn't even compare to the final product, like in the case of ModNation Racers, Lord of the Rings Conquest, inFamous, etc.

If you haven't played this game, I think it is a Plantinum Hit on 360 and a Greatest Hits for PS3, so you could probably pick it up for $20 nowadays, which is most definitely worth the money.
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    I only own the game for 360, but you can't really say too much about the finished game based on a demo. It's just counter-productive. A demo is more like a restrictive beta designed to showcase some of the gameplay and features of the game. In some cases, the demo doesn't even compare to the final product, like in the case of ModNation Racers, Lord of the Rings Conquest, inFamous, etc.

If you haven't played this game, I think it is a Plantinum Hit on 360 and a Greatest Hits for PS3, so you could probably pick it up for $20 nowadays, which is most definitely worth the money.
    Yeah, I'm a PC gamer. So i think the price wouldn't be that low.
    Sometimes, doing something wrong is what it takes to do something right.

Quote Originally Posted by freeze131 View Post
    Yeah, I'm a PC gamer. So i think the price wouldn't be that low.
    Actually I think you can get the "Ultimate Sith Edition" for $29.99...
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Actually I think you can get the "Ultimate Sith Edition" for $29.99...
    IT'S....
    BEATIFUL.

I would,but the wii version is just soo much more addicting than the demo.

i am excited about it but the story has to be exceptional as force unleashed ended really well, story wise it was good, but i dont think force unleashed had the greatest replaybility in the world with no multiplayer or any form of replaybility it lacked but the story was amazing
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Hopefully they'll make the Jedi battles more fun, and some of the enemies in the first game were pretty cheap, like those stupid droid trooper things. Overall I liked it though.