Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todays Eidos Love!

Big Grin Todays Eidos Love!

Isn't he cute?

Click image to see full size image.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Ahh, I could just jump into the screen and hug him

On a serious note I pray this is not a memory I remember.
    No Comment.

Is that a Viking or a Pirate?

He/She is adorable . . . . I'm in love
    Amanda Rules!!
    I made this!!

*puts as desktop*

Thanks again Goran!
    Villa, villa.

Wow now thats sexy.
    I'm falling in love all over again

I'm in love; he's beautiful! ♥

Hehe, I'm going to use it as my desktop wallpaper just to freak my mum out...

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    Isn't he cute?

Click image to see full size image.

Nice one!

I love to STOMP STOMP on those bloody Thralls!

I like Thralls.................especially when they run around scared, so stupid

signature image

Smile ewwww.... i love him!?!?!?!?

when i stomp on them, i say "it's not you, it's me"
    Crazy People have rights too you know!!!!

I'm so scared of the thralls when I play the game! But then I stood far away and zoomed in on them with the camera, and they were just standing, or sitting there, all alone and with nothing to do, and then my boyfriend looked at them and said with the cutest lol-cat voice "We haz no laif!". And then they weren't so scary anymore

When I was in The Land of the Dead I wanted to grapple my way back to the top of the room, but somehow Lara just everytime landed next to the ledge or wouldn't grab the ledge. I think I tried over 25 times (at least) and then ...........I finally made it!! What a feeling..........

Anyway, everytime the checkpoint loaded I had to kill two of those bloody Thralls and eventually I completely mastered to kill them and the 'Thrall-stomp', and they sure weren't scary anymore..........
    signature image

Thumbs Up Lovely screen

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    When I was in The Land of the Dead I wanted to grapple my way back to the top of the room, but somehow Lara just everytime landed next to the ledge or wouldn't grab the ledge. I think I tried over 25 times (at least) and then ...........I finally made it!! What a feeling..........

Anyway, everytime the checkpoint loaded I had to kill two of those bloody Thralls and eventually I completely mastered to kill them and the 'Thrall-stomp', and they sure weren't scary anymore..........
    Hehe, that happenned with me too
    Thanks Goran, I love to stomp Thralls
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Sorry, I'm now suing EIDOS for adding my mother to their game, this is unacceptable

lol ok no really, thats an awesome pic, might make it my desktop background as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    Sorry, I'm now suing EIDOS for adding my mother to their game, this is unacceptable

lol ok no really, thats an awesome pic, might make it my desktop background as well lol

You know what would be awesome? If someone merged this render with one of Lara shooting.........I might give it a try.

brb

Edit: watch this: LARA SHOOTS THRALL
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    You know what would be awesome? If someone merged this render with one of Lara shooting.........I might give it a try.

brb

Edit: watch this: LARA SHOOTS THRALL
    I've had an attempt at your request but it's with Lara in her Thailand clothes (It was the only render of her I had the most luck with editing), I'm quite proud of it so I've put a little watermark thing on it.

Please tell me what you think...

I may attempt to make it into a wallpaper, but only if people think it's a good idea.

AWESOME LILHANHAN!!!!

Awww! I wanna squeeze him!
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, honey!

Quote Originally Posted by TessaTombRaider007 View Post
    AWESOME LILHANHAN!!!!
    Thanks Tessa.

Should I make it into a wallpaper as well?

That adorable look on his face tells us, "Please hug me, you know you want to."

Look at him standing there....He's the thrall that men want to be like and women want to have!

well i don't know, i haven't seen what thralls can do coz i haven't got tr u yet, but i think i'm in love, oh god, i hope he isn't cheating on me! he luks like he wants a divorce with me...
    step away from the thrall... step by step, carefully... whoops, oh crap, i just fell into the weird silver pool where amelia went, and now i am a thrall, we can be happy together at last!!
    signature image

I like your pic lilhanhan

Also the Thrall render is cool, but I really like the yetis. Can we have one of those thralls soon? Thanks Goran.
    "I've lived many times longer than your entire civilization, but i've never seen such delicious irony..." R.I.P. Natla

Love your pic lilhanhan
    Yes, like Atlantis said I'd like to see the yetis and an Amanda one
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Smile

I'm sorry but I can't cheat on James Rutland. Ya know from TRL. No there is only one man for me.

Now Isn't he cute?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast