Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raider on xbox gold ?

Tomb Raider on xbox gold ?

Must be xbox gold so I can play mulitplayer ?I want to buy xbox controller and tomb raider survival edition. I do not want to pay the xbox gold. Or buy Tomb Raider on PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludko444 View Post
    Must be xbox gold so I can play mulitplayer ?I want to buy xbox controller and tomb raider survival edition. I do not want to pay the xbox gold. Or buy Tomb Raider on PC?
    I think you are asking if you need Xbox Live Gold to play multiplayer? The answer is yes. You do however get 14 days free XBL Gold with the game.
    signature image

Wth is xbox gold? I thought there was only one type of xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by MouseNo4 View Post
    Wth is xbox gold? I thought there was only one type of xbox?
    He's referring to the Microsoft online service.

Xbox Live Gold allows you to play MP and use online services.
    Xbox Live Silver doesn't allow MP, and limits online services.
    signature image

You have to pay for using the internet on your console, on top of your internet provider?

You have to pay for using the internet on your console, on top of your internet provider?
    yeah, one of the reasons i bought a ps3 instead of the xbox

so coming back to Ludko's question, yes need xbox gold to play Tomb Raider Multiplayer.

So I will not buy xbox 360 controller and tomb raider survival edition. I hate microsoft.

It's not paying for your internet on your console. The Xbox 360 can connect online and you can still download demos, game trailers, DLC, patches, and even message and chat with players on your friends list. All that is still free with the Silver membership, which is the default for any user account.

The paid Gold membership is for the service of online multiplayer (for any game that has the feature), kind of like subscription fees for MMO's. Although we're seeing less and less of that since WoW got so much competition.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    It's not paying for your internet on your console. The Xbox 360 can connect online and you can still download demos, game trailers, DLC, patches, and even message and chat with players on your friends list. All that is still free with the Silver membership, which is the default for any user account.

The paid Gold membership is for the service of online multiplayer (for any game that has the feature), kind of like subscription fees for MMO's. Although we're seeing less and less of that since WoW got so much competition.
    Yes, this.

And it's really not that horrible, plus the prices aren't really that bad. 10$ a month, or 20$ for 3 months, or 50$ for a year. It's not too steep. There is also the Party feature that's exclusive to the gold membership, it's where you can have up to 8 people in a sort of chatroom and talk to them while they all could be doing different things, or you're all in the same game. But you can also talk to people through private chat if you have a silver membership, but that's limited to only 1 other person.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by 220_Volts View Post
    Yes, this.

And it's really not that horrible, plus the prices aren't really that bad. 10$ a month, or 20$ for 3 months, or 50$ for a year. It's not too steep. There is also the Party feature that's exclusive to the gold membership, it's where you can have up to 8 people in a sort of chatroom and talk to them while they all could be doing different things, or you're all in the same game. But you can also talk to people through private chat if you have a silver membership, but that's limited to only 1 other person.
    I have 12 years.

I have 12 years.
    Have what for 12 years?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    Have what for 12 years?
    I am 12 years old.

So I will not buy xbox 360 controller and tomb raider survival edition. I hate microsoft.
    That's a rather foolish statement to make. In my opinion, Xbox Live's service is reasonably priced and you get what you pay for. Great customer service, quality online service, and the gaming community deserves a thumbs up. You have to pay for Internet too. Do you hate your service provider? How about a mobile phone company? Nothing in life is free, you know.

I am 12 years old.
    Well you'll need a parent account for Xbox Live or have a child one. And actually, you aren't of age to purchase or play Tomb Raider as it is rated M (17+) so I hope you have a parent present.

No. You have to pay for the Xbox Live service in order to play online.

(click image to enlarge)

I am 12 years old.
    I really hate to do this, Ludko, but I have to close your forum account. You need to be at least 13 years old to use this forum.

If you need further help, please have a parent or guardian sign up here instead.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    I really hate to do this, Ludko, but I have to close your forum account. You need to be at least 13 years old to use this forum.

If you need further help, please have a parent or guardian sign up here instead.
    Sorry.

TR

Too bad that is not TR demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludko4444 View Post
    Too bad that is not TR demo.
    If you mean what I think you mean yes, it is too bad they didn't make a demo, but that is their choice!

Here's a thread about the demo:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=116898
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

omg he made another account.
    signature image

omg he made another account.
    Yes i know

Closing the account is per the rules of the forum. It isnt really done for his sake because he is underage, it is done because that is the rules of the site, and he broke them.

That being said, there is nothing to stop him making account after account, as he can still stay on the site even though he is underage.

Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post
    Yes i know
    what is his new acount?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by TheTombExplorer View Post
    what is his new acount?
    The same username, just an added 4.
    signature image

The same username, just an added 4.
    omg Has his account been removed?
    signature image

Closing the account is per the rules of the forum. It isnt really done for his sake because he is underage, it is done because that is the rules of the site, and he broke them.

That being said, there is nothing to stop him making account after account, as he can still stay on the site even though he is underage.
    Most forums have a way of arranging an IP ban if someone gets too persistent.
    signature image

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast