Thread: Where is Rico? - Your last chance to find him!

Where is Rico? - Your last chance to find him!

Where is Rico? - Your last chance to find him!

At midnight tonight GMT (Friday 19th February, 2010) submissions for the Where is Rico competition will close and his true location will be revealed! Any entries made after midnight will not count, no matter how close you are to Rico's location. Sorry guys, rules are rules!

There have been well over 400 entries now and by the looks of it, it's going to be a close one!

Winners and exact prizes will be announced next week on the Panau Island website, and those who have won will be notified via email.

Visit www.whereisrico.com
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

When will the winner be announced? And will it be on Panauisland.com or Justcause.com?

P.S., I guessed some coordinates in the desert, I hope I'm close lol. It better not have been on that tiny island way at the top right...

The winner will be announced at some point next week, possibly Wednesday, but I can't promise that yet. It will of course be announced on Panau Island.
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

yeah i guessed in the desert too
    grandma!! toilet's ready!!!