Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: The Launch trailer was the best trailer in the history of ever.

The Launch trailer was the best trailer in the history of ever.

The Launch trailer was the best trailer in the history of ever.

It's 1 minute and 31 seconds of condensed awesome, and features both Kane and Lynch being total badasses.

This is by far the best trailer for Kane and Lynch 2, and probably one of the best trailers I've ever seen for a game.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

I don't know if it's the best, war junkie is awesome aswell.

But...why the new thread?

edit: turns out it was too violent as tv add, so says eurogamer.

O.O

im speechless

Originally Posted by UhUh
    I don't know if it's the best, war junkie is awesome aswell.

But...why the new thread?

edit: turns out it was too violent as tv add, so says eurogamer.
    It was so awesome it needed its own thread so we could focus on its awesome alone. Some people don't look at the "Dog Days in the media" thread.

Also, lol censored from TV in Europe. Too bad, this trailer would have gotten some buyers.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Is this a recent thing or has IO done some really badass trailers before Dog Days? This is the first IO game I've followed before launch.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Routine in Europe. Hard to see a VG trailer on Tv.

Even though the trailer and game takes in Shanghai, this video is a typical day in America, which is why it is not censored in US.

Loved it when Lynch just went into gangster mode and pulled the mp5 out and held the gun in a gangster way.

It easily is one of my favourite trailers ever. Was this one made by the same people that did the other CGI ones?
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

It easily is one of my favourite trailers ever. Was this one made by the same people that did the other CGI ones?
    Yeah. All the KL2 trailers did the same guys (and probably ladies )

good looking trailer. thanks

That MP5 thing was awesome, I lol'd. Then he finished it off with whacking a guy's head in with his shotgun.

The shakycam thing got a little over the top toward the end. Was almost impossible to see what was going on... even in a "omg I'm so frantic" kind of way.

Other than that, probably the best trailer to date. On par with the Kane-running-through-a-school-yard teaser trailer they showed very early on.

#1 i agree
    Non Serviam

It definitely makes me love gaming; putting together trailers like these is a lot of work (I wouldn't personally know, but the sound, voice acting, visual effects, all come from concept and made into what we see now). So awesome

Love it!
    BOVGTV - TV For Gamers: http://www.bovgtv.com | http://www.youtube.com/bestofvideogames
    Sure, I Play Online @ PSN ID: ThomasBros | Xbox Live Gamertag: BOVG

That was fantastic. Thank god i'll have my money next week so i can buy it, somewhere, but not in germany!

I preordered from the UK.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Originally Posted by TAPETRVE
    I would have too, but i don't have the money just yet. Business before pleasure.

Originally Posted by TAPETRVE
    Same here. I only buy UK originals.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

its like a mini movie. such a sick trailer! there both total bad asses. damn tuesday cant come fast enough

I still can't believe that it's just a few days till we can play it.

Unhappy

Still comes out on the 24 where I live.... But, I can't wait so... It's not fair!

What I really love about this one is that they actually seem to show a glimmer of camaraderie... in the first game, the tension between the two was palpable, and the trailers for DD show a sort of begrudging partnership though still tense... love the end of the trailer, where Kane seems despondent and down, and Lynch just says... "Screw 'em" and they both get up and fight... plus Lynch's little laugh.

Kind of heartwarming... in a really sick way.

Originally Posted by Arsh
    What I really love about this one is that they actually seem to show a glimmer of camaraderie... in the first game, the tension between the two was palpable, and the trailers for DD show a sort of begrudging partnership though still tense... love the end of the trailer, where Kane seems despondent and down, and Lynch just says... "Screw 'em" and they both get up and fight... plus Lynch's little laugh.

Kind of heartwarming... in a really sick way.
    Ha! Yeah, I know what you mean actually. Especially at the end of the video; Kane looked exhausted, even in misery, and here's the psycho laughing - perhaps to give him some encouragement? "Hey, all these dead cops here aren't so bad." LOL

Anyways, just showed this trailer to my twin brother; he really liked it. He plays a ton of racing games, so yeah, I was surprised he enjoyed it so much.

I just wish that IO Interactive - somehow, someway - could get the license to make Heat, the game!! Wouldn't THAT be something? Now, though, I just want to see Kane and Lynch THE MOVIE.
    BOVGTV - TV For Gamers: http://www.bovgtv.com | http://www.youtube.com/bestofvideogames
    Sure, I Play Online @ PSN ID: ThomasBros | Xbox Live Gamertag: BOVG

I give this trailer 5 naked Kanes out of 5
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Oh Kane, you rascal.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last