Thread: Some guy acting like Jesus

Some guy acting like Jesus

Question Some guy acting like Jesus

Yeeeeaaah... Okay, a little wierd huh?

Didn't know what else to do except blow him up really lol .. I have nothing against Jesus Christ, ummm I love him

If a moderator feels that the topic should be closed then by all means, do so, I mean no harm

lol nice and its ok if u shot him with a rocket..... it was a test to see if he was the real deal...... he fail the test..

Nice!
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

I always enjoy your quirky videos :P
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

I love the total randomness this game has to offer. I have seen boats sailing on to dry land at top speed, civilians running in to wall to avoid getting knocked down and planes crashing in to mountains. He He this game is so much fun!!!

That happened in my game to. :P
    steam: mixters

That's the neutral pose, it's for easier modelling and texturing in the development of the game. I've seen this bug in other games too, Sacred 1 comes to mind.

Now here's this guy minding his own business doing Yoga before he starts a hard days work, he just got into tree pose and you go and blast him with a rocket. It just isn't safe for anyone out there in Panau anymore.

nah he's got SoundGarden on his iPod

It's when the dude gets into a situation where the game doesn't know what he's supposed to do next

It would be fun if it did not mean that animations are missing, the jesus pose is the default pose in the editing program, someone experienced the same with one of the dancer on the mile high club.

Kinda like Jedi Knight Jedi academy if you abuse cheats/mods in online multiplayer

I love that game...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by RunningBare
    It would be fun if it did not mean that animations are missing, the jesus pose is the default pose in the editing program, someone experienced the same with one of the dancer on the mile high club.
    Way to be a joy killer
    Originally Posted by RedPillow
    Im Anti-Friendly, BadAss, DukeNukem, Forever !! ;O
    PSN: DA_CM_BROS

If that guy wasn't jesus, then how come he vanished into thin air? LOL.
    Check out and Support id:EAZ IncendiaryDLCPack please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=109605

Haha, I saw the same kind of person doing this when I was playing. He was standing in front of the console when I was trying to override a pipeline. I thought he was trying to prevent me from doing it so I just riddled him with submachine gun bullets =P
    {PSN} - lookitsmon
    feel free to add me, just let me know you're from these boards =)

lmao :P
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

Originally Posted by Grapplemeplane
    Way to be a joy killer

Originally Posted by Jonassoe
    It's when the dude gets into a situation where the game doesn't know what he's supposed to do next
    Its nicknamed Tpose.
    "This is a warning to all. Repent and believe in Mooberry the Cow God, lest you drown in milk for all eternity!' A+ if you know where this is from.

lol I saw 2 people (a man and a woman, if it matters) floating above the ground for about 30 seconds until they just randomley fell and died roflmaoqwerty.
    signature image